Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Chell I'm in love with your pic! That's hot!

I've seriously never seen that blouse before. Or maybe I have an just don't realize it.

Awesome pics by the way, Mo. They're awesome.

I'm seriously hoping for some D/L in tomorrow's episode. That would make my day since I have classes all day and then most of the night. UGH! Anyway, are they working on the same case? I hope so.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies...who's excited about tomorrow night!!
    **Mo pops in and hands out caramel covered apples!** I don't even know that we get any real scenes of D/L together and still I'm excited because we might! :lol: And I think that's the first of many signs of obsession! ;) :lol:
    Hey Doc!! Welcome to our lovely thread, for the life of me I can't remember if you've visited over here or not...but either way, cool beans! :D As for your question, nothing has been said or confirmed and while some people are wondering I think the rule we're sticking with is until it's confirmed let's not speculate...just leads us off topic and into heated discussions that aren't fun! :D (Am I right Rhonda??! :confused: )

Awww seeker do you not like the blouse? I think it looks great on her and I don't think she's worn that one before...one close maybe but not that one I don't think! :D And as for the pregnancy thing...yeah I think chell's right until we find out for sure one way or another...that's probably better to not speculate on! ;)
    Hey chell, love your new avie! Hot!!And yeah aren't those new pics totally great! They aren't even technically next to eachother and still I squee each time I see them! :D Danny looks so freaking hot in that shirt! :devil: And I love Linds in the blue she is seriously gorgeous! :D And yeah I really hope we get at least a scene, two would be better of D/L...something! Please!! :D And I hope too we get to see Linds talking with Stella about some of this, I like their friendship and I'd like to see that develop a bit more too...so hopefully we'll get some of that too!

Smi hey hon!! :D Glad you like the pics, they're fabulous aren't they! :lol:

I'm excited y'all, it's gonna be good...I can tell! :lol:

Aud where you at Fluffy Twin?! :D

**Mo dances out, tossing candy corn as she goes!**

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys...stop talking/speculating about this. It's nobody's business if she is or not (what if she's not and just happened to read this thread?) and this is NOT the thread for this discussion. This is the Danny/Lindsay thread.

Choose another subject please.

Thanks Chelliyah for pointing it out. :)

Yep Moriel, you're right. ;)

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well Mo, as I tend to be a bit impatient too :D I don't mind that they are speeding it up, I just mind if it's for the wrong reasons. :(

But as we are all holding Pam to her promise I don't think I have to be afraid of that anymore ;) . And they certainly need to go through this together (we need to have more hugs!!!)

Maybe some of Stella's emotions are going to make Lindsay upset. Remember in "All access" how she was so worried for Stella and confused by what had happened. I think that gives Danny a good reason to comfort her again. And maybe it even helps her to open up about her problems/secret. :)

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I think it was pretty sweet of Danny in "All Access" to comfort Lindsay. It made me all fuzzy inside! And I totally am with you that hopefully Danny's comforting will lead to her secret in some way, dutch_treat. (cute name btw!)

Pardon me for being cluless, but who is Rhonda? :lol: Sorry!

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That would be me smiliee. :p

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah that's true dutch but then again I don't think they are speeding it up for the wrong reasons...I think this has been a long time coming and after these few tramatic events they are both realizing more and more just how much the other means to them and so naturally now that they are realizing their feelings things will move faster...ya know! :D
    Lol, tell me about it! We TOTALLY need more hugs...I would LOVE more of those! I'd never leave my tv...but hey who needs food or sleep when D/L's hugging! :lol:
    Fabulous point! Hmmm, yeah I really hope they show Linds reacting to this with Stel anyway and if she gets upset and Danny comforts her that would make my day! Heck that would make my week!! :lol:
    Yeah I'm with ya there Smi! :D Anything that leads to Linds' secret and includes Danny comforting Linds in some way is ALL good in my book! ;) :D
    :lol: :lol: Smi my bad! Heehee, that would be our lovely mod! :D

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

CSIMfan I have no clue your name was Rhonda. But I'm always the last to know things! :lol:

I think Pam wouldn't have said that about d/l if she didn't mean it. That is just dangling the carrot in front of us if it wasn't true.

I'm ready for the squishable, comforting, and sexy concerned Danny to increase in every episode . You know we love those qualities about him!

And due to me having problems with the link here's the update of "Masterpiece"

Right here

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Ok, I know this is a long way away, but I just wanted to say that we DO get atleast some D/L interaction in this episode, because they are working the same case. I'm not sure how much though, cause in the sides there were only a few speaking parts for Lindsay...but there is lots of Danny. In the few lines of talking they do have (that I saw) the dialogue didn't seem angsty or tense, so maybe this is after Lindsay's secret gets revealed? I'm just speculating....

Less than 24 hours till the new episode! I'm hoping for some good D/L scenes :)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey vexus, I've just read your story and reviewed. It's great! Danny was so sweet when he said no to the girl. Lovely story. :)

I can't wait for more DL in tommorow's episode!! :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my lovelies! :D **Mo skips in happily, passing out hot cocoa and warm custard filled doughnuts!**
    12 hours and like 3 minutes before our new ep! And I am DETERMINED to actually watch this one as it airs, no more taping it and then not being able to watch it for like 4 more days for me dang it! I will stay up and watch it...even if it means being exhausted tomorrow...that's when you know things are serious...when you're willing to sacrifice sleep in case there's a D/L scene or two in an ep! :lol: :lol:
    I totally agree Vex I don't think she's the type to tease us with something like that and then not follow through, she loves us and knows how important our ship is...she'll follow through...I have faith! ;) :D
    Oh yeah baby bring it on! Huggable, concerned Danny is sexy as heck and I cannot wait until he comforts Linds...you know she'll let him comfort her and then will not be able to resist his charms...I mean let's face it, how she resists his charms now is beyond me! But once he starts comforting her, she'll be a goner, I know it! :devil: :D

Hmmmm interesting! That's possible I guess...I think from what I've heard episode 12 is supposed to be a BIG ep for Linds...that's like the Linds' centric ep for the year I think or something...don't know many details, all I've heard is that it's "her" ep! So I'm guessing that'll be the eppy where her secret comes out...but that's just my thought! But it's nice to see things are good in the ep before that, yay!

Can't wait for our ep today y'all!! I don't even know how much D/L we'll get but I'm just excited! You know what they say... Hope Springs Eternal! :lol: And where D/L is concerned that is SO ALWAYS the case for me! :D

Can't wait! Fingers and toes are crossed for a least a scene or two...oh please, oh please!!

**Mo skips out before her boss catches her in here and she gets in trouble! ;)

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's wednesday again. And I'm really looking forward to tonight's ep.

I just have a feeling that although it's a Stella centric story we still get some (unexpected) D/L. Don't know why, but for some reason I really think Linds is gonna need some hugging tonight :D . I cannot imagine that she will not be affected by whatever is gonna happen to her friend/colleague. She's just such an emotional person and we need to see some (or a lot ;) ) of that emotion.

I know. If it had been me I wouldn't have let go of him ever after that first hug :devil: . So I highly doubt it that she can deny her feelings this time. Come on Linds, just give us ...euh... him what he needs! :)

| Look what a lovely quote I've found! :lol:
    |
    v

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Who stole my flackie and won't let me play with him!..

Love you Modie!

lmao Auda siggy!.. No I'm not, wait. Yes I am.

I can't believe Wednesday is finally here. I'm nervous for tonight for several reasons, but. *raises glasses* heres to tonight! (and if anyone starts singing that, I'll whack you)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

YAY for Wednesday, yay for Wednesday, yay for Wednesday today!! :D **Mo skips into the thread singing happily at the top of her lungs!**
    Hello my lovelies...only 4 hours and 13 minutes left for me! :D
    I totally get the same feeling dutch! For some reason I'm really excited and really thinking we'll get at least some D/L! **Mo nods and keeps her fingers and toes crossed!** And yeah Linds needs some hugging...some Danny hugging for sure! :devil:
    Heehee! Isn't that awesome! :lol: And yeah Lynn you SO are! :lol: :lol:
    Awwww don't be nervous Lynn hon! **hugs!** We should get shippy stuff tonight! I'm counting on it! :D And what song are we not supposed to sing? :confused:

**Mo dances out off to distract herself or take a nap until the eppy airs!!**

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Okay guys! It's and hour and a 1/2 for me until the episode and I'm wondering what is going to happen tonight.

Since we get a Stella-centric episode tonight if we'll see more of LIndsay's past tonight. And I hope she does open up to Danny more and that will lead to the Lindsay storyline that we have all been waiting for since the beginning of the summer.

I think this season keeps getting better and better and some of the things that I have read, they do ( and it's the whole cast ,i mean).

I've updated "Solace" Right here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.