Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly... I don't think that Season 1 Danny would have went out with Nixon. His taste in girls doesn't range into that sort of girls. Oh well, at least he didn't say yes. I would been more than angry.

Yep, Vex his heart belongs to Lindsay!

Radical618 said:
I think we're ALL getting annoyed with not knowing Lids's secret, I know I am. I want to knowwwwww!
Me too!!! I'm just so impatient, but I don't we get our answers before the November sweeps :( (after episode 8 right?)
Next week (ep 6) will be all about Stella and (ep 8 ) will be about Mack and Flack. So we perhaps get our answer in ep 7 but I haven't seen/read any spoilers for that one yet. Anyone?

kissmesweet said:
Honestly... I don't think that Season 1 Danny would have gone out with Nixon. His taste in girls doesn't range into that sort of girls. Oh well, at least he didn't say yes. I would be more than angry.

Yep, Vex his heart belongs to Lindsay!
I don't think season 1 Danny would have went for it either, but I can imagine that season 3 Danny with all his frustrations about not being able to be with the one he wants would have went for it just to lose some of the tensions :devil:. I'm glad he did show some back bone again and did resist his urges. :D

It would have been fun to see that same Danny/Nixon scene with Lindsay actually there. Would it have made him even more uneasy or would he have gone just for the drinks :eek: to annoy her ?

Oh yes.. I love this question... okay..
Zoo York:
Lindsay: I'll do it. (cuts piece of evidence on slab of meat)
Danny: Country girl.

Youngblood:
Danny: I should probably handle the paper because there might be something on it. (Lindsay finishes first) You're done?
Lindsay: Waiting on you.

Risk:
Danny: Well hello, Ms. Monroe. Wow, you look real nice. Were you at the mayor's party also?
Lindsay: I was at the opera.
Danny: I am hanging out with all the wrong people. You know that?

Stuck on you:
Mac: You guys are on the music promoter.
Danny: Like glue. (Mac walks away laughing)
Lindsay: He doesn't think that's funny. He's humoring you.
Danny: You don't know him like I do.

Cool Hunter:
Danny: Look you promised me drinks for this, but I think I'm going to need some dinner too.
Lindsay: I'm not going to give you anything if you don't get going. Make tracks cowboy.

Necrophilia Americana:
Danny: Don't eat them.
Lindsay: You're a little late on that one.
Danny: Still doesn't mean it's not funny.

Supermen:
Danny: Tell me you know a little something about football, please.
Lindsay: Is that so hard to believe?
Danny: No, it's just dangerous. I might ask you to marry me.

Live or Let Die:
Lindsay: Have you ever gotten an anonymous phone call from anyone?
Danny: Sure it's happen.
Lindsay: Does it turn you on?
Danny: Woah! Slow down there Montana. What'd you have in mind?

Stelaing Home:
Danny: Montana. See a view like this? Huh? Beats the wheat field, no?
Lindsay: Have you ever even seen a wheat field?
Danny: What's to see? It's just wheat

Not What it Looks Like:
Danny: Don't even think about it Montana.
Lindsay: This necklace is worth more than I make in a year. This is crazy.
Danny: I don't know what's the big deal about diamonds. They're just an allotrope of carbon.
Lindsay: Spoken like a true romantic.
(and the hug of course)

Love Run Cold:
Lindsay: DNA and teeth impressions, both negative?
Danny: Negative.
Lindsay: I'm gonna go back and look at the gum.
Danny: No, no, no, no, no. Adam looked at the gum. I just want to grab a slice! I'm starvin' here. Where am I?

Lindsay: I can't... be in a relationship with you.
Danny: Alright, I'm not, I don't, I don't, ummm... I just... I'm talking about spending some time together. Dinner. A few drinks. Some laughs.
Lindsay: Look. Danny... I like you... a lot. But right now I can't. It's not you really. I just, I need to be by myself so I can work some stuff out that I thought were behind me. I didn't mean for this to happen. Maybe we should just do our jobs and-.
Danny: If there's anything you need from me, just let me know okay?

that's alot, but they're all worth it

oh yea forgot City of the Dolls, they're good the whole time together in that eppy ;)

Oh my gosh,Rad those are all the moments I was thinking of. I was just too lazy to write out a huge list like you did. :lol: But I think the entire episode "Stuck on You" was the best. That was definately my favorite episode in season 2 for D/L.

Actually I copied and Paste-ed them, but I figured everyone loves these moments so I'd do the honors. nd I agree, I watched Stuck on you today... and I just realized I forgot the greates quote of all:

Danny: "Wanna go see Rough Sects?"

ahhh, that one is my all time favorite D/L quote.

Hello my beautiful shippy buddies!!! :D :D
I watched it!! I FINALLY watched it!! YAY! :lol: And my initial reaction right now, is that I really liked it, I'll admit I'm TOTALLY on a D/L high! But yeah I thought it was pretty good actually...and since this is always fun...here's kinda my running commentary from the show...:

~I love how they started with a close up on Linds face, that was really good...just her staring, that totally got me! And then Danny's concern right off...gah how totally sweet is he! **swooning already!

~Linds little "freak out" totally not as bad as I was thinking at all...she just seemed edgy and scared actually somehow...but I thought she was almost nice in how she asked him and again Danny was SOO sweet and loving (yes LOVING ;) ) in how he reacted...didn't push or anything just said, okay! (**Linds secret so has something to do with her mom, I'll bet ya money!!**)

~Recreating the murder scene...how TOTALLY cute are they! I love them working together like this...it's cute, fun, easy...and they work together so well! I LOVE it! Linds' "Wait let me get out of the way..." cracked me up, and her smile as she said it....she SOOO has the hots for him! :devil: Clearly!! And Danny's huge grin after his "Saw" comment, seriously could he get any cuter?!! (if he didn't belong to Linds I'd eat him up in a second!)

~D/L's interrogations...those were classic! Now that's the D/L I love...even though they weren't together for them it was still great...that whole little sequence...Linds' "Classy" line, was awesome! Her being feisty makes me just love her! And then Danny's "is that your natural hair color?" question, I died! Hilarious!!

~Linds' as an interrogator is awesome...I love her when she gets tough and feisty...she rocks!! Just gotta say that again!

~The "lets talk it out" scene...so cute! Classic D/L again...chock full of cute looks and staring...fabulous! :D Lol and when Danny says the thing about the motorcycles the look Linds gives him is so great...it's like this "Um yeah honey, sure I know what you're talking about..." look, it was great and so cute!! (have I said they're cute yet enough...what they just SOOO are!! :lol: )

~Danny running after the kid and tackling him off the motorcycle while Linds is watching...he's so trying to impress her, and you gotta KNOW it worked! After she beats him for risking his life, you know she's gonna kiss each and every boo-boo better!! :devil:

~And yeah my first thought when I saw Linds walk up behind Danny and take the video and then they way they stare at eachother...my first thought was "Wow that's TOTALLY eye sex, right there!! Sweet! :devil: :devil:

~Linds with the mom...that scene was sad and sweet to me, I like that Linds comforted the mom, but it almost looked like she was unsure of just how to do that...which was almost endearing in a way!

~Danny's refusal of Nixon...screamed "I'm in love with someone else!" I loved it...the way he looked away and was like um yeah not a good idea...Danny, good job! :D We know your a red blooded male in need of attention...and I promise your Montana will be giving you some very soon!! :devil:

~Oh and the S.G.'s=scary versions of the Pussycat dolls I'd say...all I gotta say about them!

So yeah, there we go...that is my running commentary on this ep! I gotta say I really did enjoy it and I think it went a long way in helping our ship! We know they can still work together and be friendly and flirt...there is obvious caring and concern there...they are opening up to eachother and turning down dates with other people for eachother....our ship is SOOOO sailing y'all!! I LOVE it!! :D :D

So I know this post is totally long already...but since when does that stop me! ;)
Aud, Vex, Mis, Rad, dutch, Lynn, Smi, Mel HELLO!! **Mo grabs her shippy pals and snuggles them!!**

Thanks for returning Danny to me Lynn! :D Guard Macky though... Mel's after you! ;) (Pssst, you're SOO a fluffy! ;) )

Rad awesome list, I love all those moments! I think my favorites of them are Superman "marry me" line, the "Does it turn you on?!" :devil: , the HUG in NWILL!! and the "I like you...ALOT" in LRC...yay for FABULOUS D/L!!!

Kids names...awwww Brooklyn is an adorable name! I'm gonna go with Dakota Mackenzie for a girl...and Logan Mateo for a boy... :D

Quick SQUEEE for season 2 on DVD, gotta go buy it!!

And now that this is INSANELY long...I'm outta here! :lol:

My Fluffy Twin, you know that we love your insanely long posts...even IHNC does... :)

What are all your favourite D/L moments, perferably Danny's reaction to what Lindsay is doing?

Good question. I think all of us enjoy reactions from both Linds and Danny...but Danny uses has a really cute comeback after Lindsay says something.

I love the when she goes to take the knife out in "Zoo York" and he says "Country girl." The look on his face was priceless.

City of the Dolls: When she goes to take off her shoes and he tells her she doesn't need to do that...she then states 'guess you didn't grow up on hardwood floors' to which he adds...'No, Bronx marble.'

My favorite from last year...when Lindsay says 'I need to get back to the lab' and Danny shrugs 'ya me too, me too.' Adorable.

My favorite from this year: When Danny makes the comment about the diamonds...Lindsay then says 'Spoken like a true romantic.' Don't you know Danny 'DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND.'

Daughter...awesome list. ;)

It would have been fun to see that same Danny/Nixon scene with Lindsay actually there. Would it have made him even more uneasy or would he have gone just for the drinks to annoy her ?
That's a great one, Dutch...not sure that Danny would do something just to make her jealous, but it would be cute. He might go out with them just to piss her off...but then we he actually went out with the girls, he'd probably spend the whole evening talking about Linds to the girls...so much so they'd be like 'We'd rather jump Hammerback's bones than, then hang out with you right now.' Scary thought. :lol:

D/L kid names: I like traditional yet popular names...I think that Danny and Lindsay would too. ;)

Boys---Daniel Jr., Matthew ,or Peter (I kinda like Hayden, Raleigh, or Mateo for something a bit different.)

Girls---Isabella, Emily, Rachel (or maybe Faith, Rhylee, or Cheyenne for their uniqueness).

I don't have a one favorite scene---All the scenes are my favorite! I can't pick one! :)

I loved how when Danny turned Nixon down, he glanced at the conference room to see Lindsay before he faced the Suicide Girls again.

He is one strong man to resist temptation :lol:

I have brought a update of "Black Eyes, Blue Tears" Right here

Rachel! that's my name! :lol: sweet deal. Alright I guess I'll do names too...

Boys- Thomas, Jason, Jeffery, Steven

Girls- Elizabeth, Cassie, Courtney, Heather

*snatches Macky away* My Macky! all mine and you can't have him!

hmm...kid names...wouldn't it be hilarious if it was Carmine? But I don't think Danny's go for it. I like Donny...after his uncle Donny :) Or Dominic. Girl...not sure. I like Francesca for an Italian name but I don't know how I like it paired with Messer. Frannie Messer? *isn't sure* or Angela maybe. Angie Messer sounds kinda nice.

*runs off to bed with HER Macky for some cuddling* (no not THAT kind, get out of the gutter for a while lol)

I'm back!! **Mo giggles happily...bringing treats for all her shippy buddies!**

My Fluffy Twin, you know that we love your insanely long posts...even IHNC does...
Awwww, thanks Aud, I'm so glad! You rock Fluffy Twin! :D **Hugs to you!!**
My favorite from this year: When Danny makes the comment about the diamonds...Lindsay then says 'Spoken like a true romantic.' Don't you know Danny 'DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND.'
Lol, yeah hon that was a totally cute scene! I loved it! Danny was so feeling out her opinion on diamonds there...ya know see if he's gotta spring for the BIG rock or if a smaller one would be cool! ;)
Great names Aud, very cute! I love baby names discussions! :D

I loved how when Danny turned Nixon down, he glanced at the conference room to see Lindsay before he faced the Suicide Girls again.
Lol, yeah wasn't that so cute Vex! I totally loved that too! Kinda like he was looking at Linds and going ya know, what I've got with Linds is so much sweeter and better than anything you could give me, so no thanks Nixon! :D
He is one strong man to resist temptation
Lol, yeah but think about what he's got waiting for him...I mean come on Linds is gorgeous, sweet, yet feisty as heck, and best of all in love with him which is irresistable to any guy! :devil: :D

Rad hey hon! :D Great names...and I LOVE your new avie, sweet pic there! And you banner's awesome! :D

I'm so late! You guys all got the good moments!!

I liked the ending of Not What it Looks Like... DUH, what shipper didn't enjoy that? I actually liked the angst in Love Run Cold. It showed that Danny actually genuinely cares about her and oh my god, at the end. My heart broke for him when he still said, "Call me if you need me," "Make tracks cowboy," was great as well! That was just so adorable!!

And of course in Zoo York:
Lindsay: I'll do it. (cuts piece of evidence on slab of meat)
Danny: Country girl.

Just wondering: when did you guys start shipping Messer+Montana?

For me, it was in the first episode when she said, "You've helped enough already this morning," That had a load of meanings behind it... and they were bumping into each other in the lab. That was so cute!! I'm just so glad something is actually happening between them now! I never thought that they'd fall for each other.

Thanks Maiel: I made the banner myself! :)

Well, the first 2nd season eppy I saw with them working together was All Access I think. The interrogation scene when she storms out and he ran after her was really what got me into them. So now in every other eppy, I look for cute little things they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back