Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misery

Misery Pathologist

You know, maybe her secret doesn't have anything to do with her problem with telling mothers bad news. I mean, in the end she did went to face her fear.

And I really liked the M&M scenes we got in this ep. First of all, I have to say, that Danny is becoming the perfect man with each episode. :D

I simply LOVED him in the end. His struggle; to go or not to go with Nixon. :D Carmine is really good! And the way he kept throwing glances to his right...I bet Lindsay was there , but he said no because he probably feels that he would be cheating on her, even if they're not together. Since he saw her in a vulnerable state, he would be probably thinking of her anyway, so going out with another girl was out of the question.

Oh, and BIG HUG to all of you!

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Macky! *snuggles him and hands you back your Danny* Here you go, hon! *goes back to snuggling Mac*

And don't forget Smacked. It has that too. But overall good eppie. and Flackie shouldn't run so much, poor thing.

*is not a fluffy* .. Oh you want Auda? I locked her up.

3. crappidoo

crappidoo Victim

i think it was super sad when she rejected him. he was so s o sad. poor guy. i hope they get together earlier cause they are really cute together. the scene where danny hugged lindsay after the grenade went off, that was so sweet of him. i think danny's playboy days are over i think he's kinda seriously liking or even to an extent loving lindsay

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hi all! I've missed you! I feel so behind and left out! :lol: Stupid schedule! And unfortunately I don't think it's gonna get any better since I'm taking an extra class for the next few weeks! That sucks.

For the middle names (Yes, I realize I'm a little late on that one too!):

Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Ann

Daniel Joshua
    Daniel James

And I have no idea where they would go on their honeymoon!

As for the episode: It was okay, I thought last weeks was better. I think that we got a little D/L though. And that's cool. It made me happy, anyway.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*snatches back HER Macky* Get lost, he's all mine! *spirits him away and hides with him*
    \
    aww smillee...you can't tape the eps?

And crappidoo, I agree, on both counts :)

*is also glad Danny didn't go out with Nixon S*

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*We are sailing, we are sailing, home again across the sea :)

I cannot stop singing that (you may join me if you want). I so loved the D/L in this ep.

And there was so much:
    - the very beginning were she was kinda distracted by the dead girl and he asked her if she was alright
    - he was so sweet when she didn't wanna confront that girls' mother
    - the interrogation of the SG's
    - the whole part in the lab with the heel of the shoe and the dummy head
    - indeed loved that he turned down Nixon (and Misery I was imagining Lindsay there too). :D

I only wanna know why she changed her mind. First she didn't wanna talk to the mother and then at the end she suddenly did. It was just like we missed a bit of info somewhere. :(

And Mo (so, sorry that you had no time to watch the ep yet), back to the honeymoon, middle names, kids names (love these questions).

I still think the honeymoon should be in Montana, but we never discussed the actual wedding. And I think the marriage should take place in Italy. I once attended a wedding in Italy and it was the most romantic event I've ever witnessed.

For middle names I cannot think of any other nice ones since you all have made such great suggestions already.

And for kids names (I was thinking a boy and two girls) I'd pick Angelo, Stefania and Natalia. And because were all in the Italian mood :devil: I left a gift for all of you in the "Danny/Lindsay soundtrack thread" click

7. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

Ok I really need to see this episode now for the love. *pouts* being in a different country has its ways of sucking sometimes.

8. ker

ker Hit and Run

over on the other board, I named their kids

Brooklyn Kendall and Dominic Louis

:)

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I love the name Brooke. Sorry the name Brooklyn reminded me. I like the name Brooklyn Kendall. It's really cute.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with Lindsay's secret! I think I'm being very impatient. :lol: I just want to know so badly what it is. And I wonder what Danny's reaction will be. I'm sure he'll be there for her. He seems really concerned for her right now and he doesn't even know her secret. I think that's so cute. It just makes me even more enthusiastic about our ship! They're just too cute! (Okay, I know I'm ramblin now) What do y'all think he'll do?

So I finally got season 2 on DVD today!!! I'm so excited. The first thing I did (Okay, second because I had to look at the special features... which were awesome by the way) when I got them were watch all of the D/L moments! I had fun. :lol: Has anyone else bought it?

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I bought it yesterday and I've watched the special features, City of the Dolls, Jamalot and Trapped. I have to watch Youngblood and Wasted and then I've seen every eppy, :D.

I think we're ALL getting annoyed with not knowing Lids's secret, I know I am. I want to knowwwwww! I have some theories I posted in tha Anna/Lindsay thread (possib;y here too). Alright well I'm probably gonna go watch those eppy's now actually.... I love Fridays.. *sigh

Just a shout out to mo, mom, vex, smiliee twinny, and all you other D<3L shippersss! Love you guys!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I know that many of you want DL to get together sooner, but don't forget we're canon! Plus the longer it takes, the sweeter the ending would be!!

But am i glad that Danny said 'no' to the Suicide Girl... even though I'm VERY sure she's not his type. Although, I'm sure that if he said yes. I would have killed him, or at the very least slapped him!! Like the mother in the episode... :lol:

12. ker

ker Hit and Run

I wasnt gonna get the dvds until they had a good price on ebay, cause they were selling for $44.99 here! and that was the sale price! Well, I broke down and ordered them from Best Buy the other day, cause I got a $5 Best Buy buck from McDonalds and if I ordered from the BB website, I would get 500 bonus points. So I used that to buy my CSI: NY. :)

Any good D/L in the bonus features???

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I haven't even opened the Season 2 DVD set. I have been extremely busy, I haven't had the time. I watch at least 1 episode this weekend.

I'm loving the pics of the kids ker. I saw them at Fan Forum and they are adorable.

I'm glad that Danny did turn down the date from Nixon. But now, please guys, don't hurt me, but I personally think Season 1 Danny would have had a go for her.

That was before he met Montana!

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^True, Vex. Season one Danny might have taken Nixon up on her offer...but for a good time and a nice hop in the sack. I sincerely doubt Danny would won't a relationship with her...I doubt she was looking for that from him either.

But I don't think Danny is a player...just a man with needs...and right now the woman he wants is not wanting to be with him for the moment...so of course he'd consider someone who was giving him attention. I think that is what Danny needs...trust and attention. He craves that. But even immature Danny wouldn't have wanted to date or have a relationship with Nixon...I mean he made a stupid comment about the goth couple in "Jamalot" and didn't have much tolerance for the frat people and the dirty clothes in Shane's room in "Hung Out to Dry."

Like I said...typical man with needs...but he resisted...and it wasn't because she 'was' a suspect...she wasn't anymore. Plus if it was about 'business' ethics only he wouldn't date Lindsay then...That might seem unethical to some people...but that won't stop him. He wants Linds. Linds wants him. ;)

He so turned her down for Linds...he just can't be with anyone else at least for the moment...even if he wants some lovin'... :)

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I agree, Aud . I don't think that he is a player. He's lonely, he wants LIndsay.

If had gone out with Nixon, it would have been a release for him, a drug that would take the edge off so to speak,.

And like you said, somebody other than Lindsay gave him attention and he couldn't help it.

but remember.....

His heart belongs to Lindsay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.