Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*has picked up on people passing around candy here....*

*trys to buy some love with a nice big bag filled with (naturally) M&Ms... lollipops and bubble gum*

Now that's especially for all the peeps in the gutter! :devil:

MacsGirlMel said:
lol...you think they'd do the stripper thing again after Cath? Although it'd make an extremely interesting crossover ep to say the least.

lmao, I hadn't even thought of that! Good point though. But like I already said before, I doubt she really has a mysterious stripper past... I'm just hoping to see her naughty side... unless she used to be a nun... but that's even more unlikely than the stripper... stripping nun... maybe... :devil: And her stripper name was.... Mandy Montana! lol that's why she didn't like Danny calling her Montana... now there, all makes sense! (j/k)

However, would make for a nice fanfic though, eh? So if there's a talented smut writer here... you just got yourself a nice challenge! :devil:

**Mo pops in on her lunch break and grabs some snacks from Chell and MinM! Yummy, thanks! :lol:**
Hello my lovelies, how are we today...mere hours away from our next exciting episode? Okay not mere hours...more like 33.5 for me...but still! :lol: Everyone holding up okay? Hope so! :D Just remember...our ship is sailing baby, and we are SOOO CANON!!! **Squee!! :lol:**
lol...you think they'd do the stripper thing again after Cath?
Yeah see, I don't really see them going that way again, especially with Linds...she's too innocent for lack of a better word, like with Cath it's believable, I just don't see it for Linds.
ooh I'd love to see the dance...*Drool*
I know huh Mel! :devil:

DAnNSfreak welcome back! Bummer about all the tests, grrr to them!! :mad: LRC real quick...wow, I don't know if that's possible to summerize it real quick! :lol: I'll try...In the beginning, we find out Linds stood Danny up for a date (Squee that she said yes to a date though! :D ) ...and then they get down to business, but things seem a little awkward now...not too awkward but a bit, and then later they have a scene on the street that's too cute, but Danny wants food and Linds wants to get back to the lab and so she doesn't eat with him...again...and then we have our heartbreaking scene at the end which in a nutshell goes like this: where Danny basically says "We've got this thing...this chemistry" and she says "I like you, ALOT! But I can't be in a relationship with you...it's not you, it's past stuff I've got to deal with" and he says as she's walking away, "If you need anything just let me know okay!" You really should just watch it, it's so sad but still so sweet! And it's so obvious they love eachother...the look in their eyes and both look ready to burst into tears during the whole conversation! It was angsty but still great for our ship I think! They admitted they really do like eachother and have something here! :D :D

kissmesweet Welcome! We love newbies here, yay for another D/L addict! :lol: They are fabulous aren't they! :D

Chell awww cute presents! Yay for those! I love them! :D

MinM hon, glad to see you've caught on to the candy passing that goes on around here! :D Now when you start throwing food, that's a whole new level of fun! Right chell?! ;)
And her stripper name was.... Mandy Montana! lol that's why she didn't like Danny calling her Montana... now there, all makes sense!
That is hysterical!! :lol: :lol: That explains it all! :lol:

**Mo tosses strawberry ice cream at Chell and Amanda and ducks out before she gets in trouble from her boss!**

lol the M M idea os cool. And funny, like Mo said.

*grabs ice cream, finds nuts and chocolate sauce and runs off to find Mac*

Or maybe we should let D/L borrow it...*giggle* A Danny sundae...*drool* oh, don't forget the cherry. You think he'd let her? <g>

Moriel21 said:
...and then they get down to business, but things seem a little awkward now...not too awkward but a bit...
:eek:

To someone who hasn't seen this ep this must sound like they finally put that broom closet to good use. :devil:

And the whole stripper thing sounds more and more appealing. Maybe she could turn out to be a niece or something from Cath. And when she was studdying in LA (do we even know if/where she studied) she stayed in Vegas during the weekends to earn some money :D. And knowing Cath she at least did not have to work in some creepy place, but a very glamourous one :p.

And to get a nice LV/NY cross over there good be an old co stripper asking for help. And of course she cannot go to LV to investigate all by herself. Ooooh the possibilities ;). I'm sorry I don't have the time to write a story about it.

smiliee ya sure! Everybody calls me Kate!
I'm in DESPERATE need of M&Ms!! I didn't get ANY CaRWash last night so i'm suffering from withdrawl! I'm hoping i can get to Borders tonight to get some of the NY books... any suggestions??

TheCoroner said:
smiliee ya sure! Everybody calls me Kate!

Apparently everyone but me! :lol:

I'm in DESPERATE need of M&Ms!! I didn't get ANY CaRWash last night so i'm suffering from withdrawl! I'm hoping i can get to Borders tonight to get some of the NY books... any suggestions??
I know, the lack of CaRWash sucked... but anyway, I thought the CSI: NY books were really good. (I only know of two.) Unfortunately they don't have Lindsay, which is sad. lol.

Thanks for clearing everything up! Argh.. I'll only get to watch the episode in April 2007! *SOB!* It sounds so sweet! I really, really can't wait to watch it... Arggghhh!!!!

Ah well... I've got both books... I felt that the second book, Blood on the Sun is better than the first, (or is just because there was a lot of Danny in that book? :lol:) But the books have quite a few minor misprints (Like Danny being at the jail and bathing at the exact same time...) and wrong info... but other that that, they're quite good.

Hope you get them! And hopefully Stuart Kaminsky will come up with a third book with Lindsay in it... soon...

I've been in the dark, there are CSI: NY books? I can't believe I din't know that *slaps forhead**

You guys have got to stop me!

I have a writing addiction!

*hangs head in shame**

I have started a new fic

It's called "Masterpiece"

here is the link: Go to the Gallery

Apparently everyone but me!

Poor Pet. but Kate is love :D

Twin!V I'm very proud of your addiction, plus you having one *whispers* Means the rest of us, don't have to do much. *nods*

kissmesweet its great that you wrote a D/L ficcie :D and just so the modie don't get you (she hates when ppl do this) Could you not double post and click the edit thing and type what you can put in there? Sorry..

Hope modie doesn't whack me for that.

Hello my fabulous friends!! **Mo waltzes in singing loudly and happily, high on the possiblity of good D/L scenes tonight!! :lol:**
*grabs ice cream, finds nuts and chocolate sauce and runs off to find Mac*Or maybe we should let D/L borrow it...*giggle* A Danny sundae...*drool* oh, don't forget the cherry. You think he'd let her?
**Mo drools and promptly falls flat in the gutter at that totally hot image!!** Mel I would LOVE that! A Danny sundae :devil: Linds would LOVE that, dessert Linds? :devil: :lol:
To someone who hasn't seen this ep this must sound like they finally put that broom closet to good use.
Lol, dutch I totally didn't see it that way...but now that you say that, that's hysterical! Way to take that to the gutter my dear, I'm quite impressed! :lol: :devil: And yeah by the way, they have put the broom closet to good use, it's their favorite place to :devil: after all! ;)
I'm hoping i can get to Borders tonight to get some of the NY books... any suggestions??
Lol, Kate I'm with Vex I didn't even know CSI:NY books existed, sweet deal! I'll have to go check those out! :D

Smi, Vex Hi my friends! **Mo waves!** :D

Thanks for clearing everything up! Argh.. I'll only get to watch the episode in April 2007! *SOB!* It sounds so sweet! I really, really can't wait to watch it... Arggghhh!!!!
Awwwww DAnNSfreak bummer you have to wait so long, is there no way you can watch it online or anything? It's quite worth it if you can! It's good stuff to be sure! :D

I'm all the glitters by the way.
kissmesweet sweet! I think I've read some of your stuff hmmm, or you've read some of mine...lol, either way I know you! :lol: (And I'm a dork! :lol: )
Twin!V I'm very proud of your addiction, plus you having one *whispers* Means the rest of us, don't have to do much. *nods*
Lynn! Hi! :D And yeah Vex I agree, gotta love your addiction it's fun for the rest of us! :D

Alright my lovelies...13 hours and 30 minutes for me!! And I'm getting excited! :D :D
get plenty of D/L scenes tonight it sounds like...I'm thinking D/L are working the case by themselves, so there should be plenty of at least interaction even if we don't get lots of flirty fun stuff (although I'm definitely hoping for some of that too!! :D)...but yeah there should at least be talking and interaction which I will totally love! Hopefully we'll get at least a smile or two and some looks...that wouldn't be stretching it to think we'll get that! ;) And we do get to see Danny be manly action man and tackle someone off a motorcycle...so that'll be fun, and HOT!! :devil:

Our ship is sailing y'all, WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Psssstt... Aud are you lurking somewhere? :D

**Mo tosses chocolate ice cream and Oreo cookies at everyone and skips happily out of the room!!**

DAnNSfreak said:
Ah well... I've got both books... I felt that the second book, Blood on the Sun is better than the first, (or is just because there was a lot of Danny in that book? :lol:) But the books have quite a few minor misprints (Like Danny being at the jail and bathing at the exact same time...) and wrong info... but other that that, they're quite good.

Hope you get them! And hopefully Stuart Kaminsky will come up with a third book with Lindsay in it... soon...
I've read the first book (is "Hard evidence" the original title?) but in a translated version and somehow it seemed strange to have them speak dutch. Maybe the translater did not do such a good job, but I did not really like it. I even forgot what it was about. :eek:

But the mention of more Danny in the second book is reason enough to at least check that one out. :)

And of course Lindsay must be in the third book. But I don't know if the writers of these books get info from the writers of the series. I think things happening on the show have to be in the books too. So perhaps we not only get a book with Lindsay in it, but with a lot of D/L too. :D

Lol, dutch I totally didn't see it that way...but now that you say that, that's hysterical! Way to take that to the gutter my dear, I'm quite impressed! And yeah by the way, they have put the broom closet to good use, it's their favorite place to after all!
My mind has a strange way of taking everything to the gutter. :devil:

But now we have to let them out of that broom closet because they owe us some lovely shippy moments tonight. :lol:

*M&M's for everyone

*Will be back after my D/L fix

I wanna see some D/L, I wanna see some D/L, I wanna see some D/L!!! **Mo sits at her desk bouncing up and down and chanting to herself, completely distracted from work and not even caring anymore!! :p :lol:**

10 hours and 45 minutes for me and I think I'm gonna go crazy with like nervous excitement! I'm excited cuz they're gonna be on a case together, alone by all accounts :D...and nervous cuz I really want some good scenes but I'm scared we won't get them...but I'm REALLY hoping we do get some!! :D

it seemed strange to have them speak dutch
Lol, okay now that is just a funny picture! My mom speaks Dutch so I can picture what it'd sound like and that's just funny! :lol:
My mind has a strange way of taking everything to the gutter.
I LOVE it! You have come to the right place...the Gutter is visited quite often here, and heck I pretty much live there, so it's all good! ;)
But now we have to let them out of that broom closet because they owe us some lovely shippy moments tonight.
I think that can be arranged... Aud what do you think? Can we let them out of the broom closet so we get some good scenes? :D **Mo sneaks a peek at our favorite couple in the closet....and giggles....!** Yeah they might need a minute or two to get decent! :devil: But then we can probably let them out! :D

Okay we need a topic of distraction! :D (Yup I mean distraction...something to discuss to distract me from my nervous waiting! :p )

Ummm, D/L question for today....Okay here's just a random funny one... What do you think Danny and Linds' middle names are? and If (okay when! ;) ) they get married, where do you think they will go on their honeymoon?
I'll pop back in a bit later to answer my own questions, but I gotta sneak out before I get in trouble from my boss! :p

**Mo dances with just her feet under her desk and grins like a dork and she sneaks out of the thread!**

Yep, let's try and distact each other...hmmmm...it's not working I'm still thinking about D/L and tonight!!!! :lol:

Middle names for D/L:

Danny
Daniel Matthew
Daniel Thomas
maybe Daniel Anthony (or perhaps Daniel Carmine...lol).

Lindsay
Lindsay Michelle
Lindsay Nicole
Lindsay Caroline

That's a hard one, Mo! I'm not sure...lol.

Honeymoon...They'd definitely go to Italy. Why? Because I say so. They would have a romantic dinner by the water in Venice, go sight seeing in Rome, and go make out near the nude beaches along the Italian Riviera. :devil:

How's that for a good D/L distraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back