Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie

Ronnie Victim

I can't get innertube to work.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmmm, Ronnie did you try youtube.com ? They might have it up...otherwise I don't know what to tell ya! :(

yeah I don't remember which upcoming ep that is, ep 6 maybe....but yeah I think the case is children get murdered and someone has to tell the mother and Linds can't do it...or something like that...so yeah...her past could have to do with her mother...
    I gotta say...as hard as it is to not know Linds' secret, I gotta give CBS props for keeping it so tightly under wraps! I mean they've got us speculating up the wazoo, but there's been no confirmation or any clear spoilers on it that I've found...so I'm impressed! :D And dying to know! ;)

Lol, yeah I agree...I want D/L to succeed and I really do think they will...they've got a great relationship and I don't see this last conversation of theirs as a setback, instead I really do think it's another stepping stone to a great relationship for them! :D

Okay I finally got my new ficcie posted! Yay! This is what my muse came up with after our last couple ep's...so please read it and let me know what y'all think!
    Anything For You!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hey Mo---great ficcie! :)

I agree that the last conversation isn't a set back---it's a step forward. There feelings are out there and we know that they like each other.

Danny says he feels that they have 'this chemistry' and Lindsay says she likes him 'a lot.' That means something...if the writers wanted to drop this ship's anchor, they wouldn't have had them get so personal like that. We might have to wait, but it will be worth the wait.

I want them to establish a relationship when they are both happy, have peace of mind, and are completely ready. I enjoy relationships that are fun, caring, and full of joy and hope...this one is definitely on its way. ;)

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Dantana, this is considered a spoiler because this episode hasn't aired in the US yet and therefore, requires either the spoiler code be used or spoiler space like

T

H

I

S

so those who wish to remain spoiler free can do so. Feel free to talk about the spoilers over in the CSI:NY forum in the Spoilers thread.

BTW, the reviewer for TalkCSI is also a member of this board. Any talk about your feelings on the reviews or the reviewer should be taken over to the Graded threads in the CSI:NY forum. This is a thread to discuss DL not about the opinions of others.

Ronnie, welcom to the Danny/Lindsay thread. While we're always happy to have new members, please take a moment to read the Shipper Central rules because they differ greatly from other forums on this board, specifically the section titled SPAM. In a nutshell, posts must be a MINIMUM of 3 lines of on topic posting.

The rules can be found here

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ooooooh PERFECT song for Danny/Lindsay angst... no happy... but perfect from Danny's point of view!
    Tonight I Wanna Cry
    Keith Urban

Alone in this house again tonight
    I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
    There's pictures of you and I on the walls around me
    The way that it was and could have been surrounds me
    I'll never get over you walkin' away

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
    And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
    But I'm just drunk enough to let got of my pain
    To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
    From my eyes
    Tonight I wanna cry

Would it help if I turned a sad song on
    "All By Myself" would sure hit me hard now that you're gone
    Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
    It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
    But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
    And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
    But I'm just drunk enough to let got of my pain
    To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
    From my eyes
    Tonight I wanna cry

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

6. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think that Lindsay's secret definitely has something to do with mothers. Whatever it is, I hope she doesn't come out weak; she's obviously a strong person. I know Danny will be there for her, his last line in "Love Run Cold" evidences that.

Danny: Well, if you need anything, just tell me. I'm here.

I love guys like that. Even after being shot down, he still wants to be with her. That is dedication. And yes, I know that on Talk: CSI I'm the obsessed FM Radio shipper, but... Ugh. Amrita has ruined me. I secretly ship DL now. Don't tell anyone. Shh.

Also: I've made a legit Danny/Lindsay fanmix, with downloadable tracks and such, but I need someone to make the album art because I'm fairly awful at graphics. So, you know, if any of y'all are any good... Send me a PM. I'll be glad for the help!

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Well welcome aboard poet but, I wont tell any of them FM shippers... :D And I agree, I really don't want Linds to come out and appear weak. That would dissapoint me, because like you said, she obviously isn't weak. I want Danny to be there if she completely has a meltdown though (not a weak maeltdown might I add) just one of those meltdowns that everyone has. Like Danny in RSRD.

8. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

It's obvious that sometimes Lindsay can get emotional over a case (re: "Stealing Home," "All Access") but when she 'breaks down' it's more anger than anything else. Like when she yelled at that suspect and left the interrogation room. Even then, Danny was there for her and balanced her.

The serial killer episode is coming up, right? I had this weird dream where Lindsay was kidnapped by him. I dunno. Maybe that was influenced by the fact that I just watched the first two episodes of Numb3r's new season. :/

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hello everyone! *Waves* I've missed you all!

Welcome Newbies!

Mo, I love love love your new banner! It's awesome! Everytime I see it I smile! Now I'm off to read your ficcie!

I agree with y'all who are saying that Lindsay's secret has to do with mothers. I think it not only makes sense because 1. The spoilers wouldn't make sense if they weren't true and 2. The episode 'Stealing Home' led me to believe that she had trouble getting along with her parents when she lived in Montana. Just the way she talked to the father of the dead girl made me think that she didn't have the greatest relationship with her dad because she knew exactly what he was going to say when he said that his wife always talked to his daughter and his daughter always said "Tell Daddy I love him". Maybe she always told her mother to tell her father that she loved him.

TheCoroner, I love your avvie! That's so awesome. And I do agree with the angsty song! It's totally their song right now!

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm now beginning to also think it's about mothers, too. Maybe her mother abused her as a child? Or maybe she was abandoned as a child? Who knows? It will be interesting how this works out.

Danny will be there to back her up, to lift her head up high and it will be great to see the warm size of Danny. The Cuddle-side of Danny!

Updated "Solace" Right here

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovely D/L buddies!! :D **Mo jumps into the thread waving and passing out fudge bars, cuz they're so dang yummy! :lol:**
    Aww thanks Aud! **snuggles her Fluffy Twin!**
    Yeah I definitely agree...them expressing that level of personal feeling, is significant! It is clearly a sign that our ship is important...or neither of them would have had as hard a time in the last scene...them having to struggle through shows how important they and this relationship really is to them!!
    And yeah Aud fun, caring, full of hope and joy...basically solid FLUFFY relationships! :lol: They're the best! ;)

Kate that is one of my favorite songs! It is so gorgeous...the piano and the lyrics, gah it gets me everytime!
    Lol, poet your secret's safe with us! Heehhe, yay for shipping D/L! ;)
    Rad hey hon! **waves!** I totally agree! And I think it's entirely possible for Linds to break down and still not be shown as weak...strong woman have a breaking point too...and if pushed hard enough even they will reach that point...and so what we want is for Danny to be there to hold her and let her cry on his shoulder when she (strong woman that is!) reaches that point! :D

Smi!! Hi hon! :D **waves wildly back!** We missed you too! Lol, yeah isn't that banner fun! I thought of it and made it at work today (I'm so bad! :p ) but yeah it's fun, it makes me smile too! :D I love your avie, it's gorgeous! :D
    Okay as far as Linds secret...I don't know so much if it has to do with mothers...I mean it could cuz of that spoiler we had...so I'm not saying it's not possible...lol, cuz heck anything's possible since we don't know what it actually is yet! But yeah I dunno... :confused:

Vex howdy! :D Hmmm, mother abusing her as a child...that could be, I guess...I dunno y'all! I just, grrr...I just want to KNOW already dang it...heehee!
    **Mo taps her fingers impatiently!!**

Okay so here's my latest thought...freak out...whatever...I was watching the end of our last ep again, I swear I think I watched it like 10 times tonight (and I practically cried again each time, but that's beside the point! :lol:)...anyway, I had this HORRID thought and I had to share because I figure once I put it out there y'all will tell me how dumb it is and I can forget it! Lol! :lol:
    So I totally freaked myself out and thought, what if Linds was married? Say she got married really really young and the guy either left her or he was horrid and she left him, and for whatever reason it just never got ended...and so now she's in New York clearly starting over and ready to fall in love (already fallen in love really!) with and ready to be with Danny but she can't because her "past that she has to deal with" has come back to steal this from her?!! Please tell me this is just foolish and couldn't happen and that the writers wouldn't do this to us!! Because if they did I would FREAK OUT!!! Totally totally freak out!! :mad: :eek:

**Mo takes several long deep breathes...and forces herself to focus...breathing in....out....in....out...Our ship WILL sail, we were practically promised that it would...!**

Okay so that's my panic attack for the day! Sorry! :p :lol:

**Mo slinks out of the thread...feeling a bit silly but still tossing pies as she goes!!**

12. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Oh man, why did you have to put such icky depressing thoughts into our heads Mo ? *sniffles and reaches for kleenex* :(
    Though I don't think that is necessarily a place that TPTB would go with the story. It just seems like a bit too soap opera-esque for CSI. I am sticking with the stalker idea, if only to avoid falling into a deep D/L depression... :( :(

Gah! I need chocolate now... *munching on stash of Almond m&m's*

Oops almost forgot... *rummages in cupboards, finds dry cake mix, makes little cake mix bombs, sneaks up to second floor and drops little bombs on Mo's head. Runs and hides before Mo can spot who it was* :p

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'M SO SORRY!!! :( I didn't mean to be sad and bring depressing D/L thoughts...grrr to me! :lol: It was just a momentary lapse/freakout though...positive happy me is back everyone...yay!

Okay so even if my icky scenario does happen (which reading it over again, I agree Amanda it does sound really soap opera-y) our ship is still going to happen...our ship is UNSINKABLE my friends....we have the actors on our sides (cuz Carmine and Anna are SO TOTALLY D/L shippers, you know it! ;) ), the fan support on our side (cuz despite the haters, we know D/L love is huge...look at our numbers over these last 2 D/L centric eps...they've rocked!), and even better we've got the producers and writers on our sides...

Actors + Fans + Producers + Writers = UNSINKABLE!!

It's an irrefutable formula...lol! :D We win! :lol: And we get a kiss and "something" mid-season....so put those tissues away my friends...the happy patrol is here and casting off...we're good and sailing and practically...no forget practically...We're freaking CANON y'all!!! :lol: :lol:

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

COOIIIEEEEE!!!!! :D :D
    **Chelle runs into the room.. beaming a smile, and handing out tissues for Mo's lil scenario :**

Mo!!! that was soo sad what you wrote :( i could jus imagine Danny's face if he was to find out she was married :eek: :eek: omg!!! lol

I have actually managed to see the epi now!!!! i felt sorry for lindsey.. ya can see how bad she felt through her eyes.. the way she jus held her eyes shut for a few seconds.. awww.. i wish danny had jus grabbed her right there and then! lol
    he looked a bit teary when he said " If you ever need anything..."

oh oh.....and the bit when they walk across the street..?? i think he kinda brushes his arm across her boob on purpose!!!! :eek: :eek:!!!! lol i cant beleive how cute they looked walking together like they hadnt got a care in the world....!!!

ROLL ON FOR TOMORROW!!!! :lol:
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*smirks* haha. I knew it!

*collects 50 bucks from Twin*

Wow, Mo, thats really shocking, really.

Although, thats good. That's still a scary idea.

Kate nice choice! :D

All you ficcies great job! .. Nice to see some ficcies. ;)

*sneaks off with Modie's icon* :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.