Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Agreed. In the beginning of the episode, he was very perturbed at having to kill a man although the guy was armed and was about to shoot him. If those mobsters had seriously injured Danny or worse, I think Flack would have zero regrets killing those guys.

Agreed. Did you see how he yelled at Ollie Barnes just for mouthing off to Danny? Or the way he shoved the cop who was talking badly about Danny in "On the Job"? Oh, you do not mess with that man's Kinkapoodle! :eek:

Indeed I do. :devil: :devil: :devil: Perhaps that's why we see so little of Danny comforting Flack on screen ... after all, their XXX scenes will never make it past the censors. :lol: Yeah, I can't quite see Danny blubbering with worry over Flack. I can see it showing on his face, like it did in episode 4x20, but neither Danny or Flack are gushy types. Well, at least, not until they're alone and dancing the horizontal mambo. :devil:

Well, Flack does get a little mushy around Danny, and tender in a way he really isn't with anyone else. But I think with regards to Danny, he knows Flack is tough and wouldn't want too much fuss made over him. Except in the bedroom, where he definitely likes to have Danny tend to his every need. :devil: ;)

That scene was indeed sweet and established in canon Danny and Flack's close and deep relationship. :D

Just look at Flack's face after Mac says to him, "You and Danny have been working together way too long.":

csiny41811er7.jpg

That, my friends, is the face of a man who's very happy to be working together way too long with Danny. :lol: Even if you cover up his mouth and nose, you can still the joy in his eyes spring out at you! :lol: :D

That is the face of a man in love. Sorry, but I don't know anyone who's face lights up like that at the mention of a mere friend. Look at how darn happy he is! :D

Ya know, I wonder how Danny would have reacted if it had been him to whom Mac said that and not Flack. How do you guys think he would have responded? Would he have shown an equally happy expression? Perhaps some bashfulness?

I definitely think Danny would be bashful about it. A cute little smile and a head duck from Danny I'd think.

You know, we really do get quite a lot of little scenes like that--little nods to how close Danny and Flack are. Like when Danny found out about Mac and Peyton and was miffed about being the last to know and asked if "Even Flack?" knew. :lol: I love little stuff like that. :D The writers are awesome for giving us that stuff. And scenes like the bar scene in "Comes Around" or their man date in "Personal Foul"? Oh, we are definitely lucky to have so many great scenes between the guys. :D

That picture is just Too cute. :luvlove: I think that if that had been Danny, Mac would have gotten an eyeroll and very likely a snarky comment. However, he wouldn't have made a big deal of it, as to not call attention to the fact that he and Flack had been working together too long.

Yeah, I could see that, too--he'd brush it off a bit or just be "whatever" about it. Danny's not quite as open as Flack is. Flack has no problems with the whole world knowing he's crazy about Danny.

Also, with regards to other stuff up thread, I don't really think that Flack Would lose it with Danny and snap on him completely. I think it would have to be a really difficult string of events. The closest we came to that was in "AitF" where Danny was being such a brat and didn't want to bring Rikki in. He just simply said "You have two hours" or whatever it was, and that was that. Danny knowing Flack didn't defy that, because he knew better.

Yeah, good point. Flack was really pissed in that episode, but he never really lost it on Danny. And for his part, Danny seemed to know Flack's limits and knew when he could push them and when he didn't dare defy them.

As far as Flack drawing a Naked Danny. Nope, not gonna happen. I can so see Danny saying "Don, come here, get a better feel for my countours" or something like that, and then it would be over. :devil::devil::devil::evil:

How hot would that be? :devil: I totally see Danny lounging naked on the couch, his back to Flack, his head turned and looking coyly at Flack, knowing that Flack won't last three minutes before he's pouncing on Danny, needing to have some of that sweet, sweet Kinkapoodle. :devil:

However, I shudder to think of what could happen if Danny got hurt...I think that would make Flack totally lose it. Like the guy he killed at the beginning of "SD," even though he really didn't want to, I think he'd really and truly snap on whoever hurt Danny, and there'd be a pile of bodies stacked ten feet high.

Yeah, I think that would be what it would take to make Flack lose his cool completely--someone hurting Danny. Not much gets to Flack, but his baby being hurt? That would totally gut him.

Shytownmofo said:
I think that if that had been Danny, Mac would have gotten an eyeroll and very likely a snarky comment. However, he wouldn't have made a big deal of it, as to not call attention to the fact that he and Flack had been working together too long.
:lol: I bet Danny would have been blushing while he was at it too. He'd be all, "Yeah, yeah, I was the one who said boom first, ya know?" and Mac would say, "So you're the one who taught him to say it, hm?" and Danny would be red as a tomato.

But yes, Danny wears his heart on his sleeve so often. If there was sudden interest/attention on his relationship with Flack, specially coming from Mac, who knows what he would have revealed to his boss if he didn't quickly deflect it.

Top41 said:
Did you see how he yelled at Ollie Barnes just for mouthing off to Danny? Or the way he shoved the cop who was talking badly about Danny in "On the Job"? Oh, you do not mess with that man's Kinkapoodle! :eek:
Yeah, it was as if his brain suddenly went into PROTECT DANNY mode and everything else took second place to that. :lol: I think the only time he stood back and didn't do anything when Danny got into a tiff was in that episode where Danny called Gerrard 'grandpa'. I can't remember which episode it was. What I remember was that Danny got right into Gerrard's face and pretty much challenged the guy to go outside and scuffle with him. Mac was the one who told Danny to cool off or something, right? I also remember Flack giving Danny a look as Danny stomped past him to the door. I guess Flack didn't do anything then because Mac already defused the situation.

You know, we really do get quite a lot of little scenes like that--little nods to how close Danny and Flack are. Like when Danny found out about Mac and Peyton and was miffed about being the last to know and asked if "Even Flack?" knew. :lol:
That scene was hilarious!

316000040hi8.jpg

Danny: Flack knows?

316000044wf9.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1) Danny: No more a' my special Messer omelette for him!
2) Danny: Somebody's sleepin' on the couch tonight.
3) Danny: Oh. Flack knows. I'll be sure to personally let him know I know in my own personal way.

Kimmychu:
Flack: It's okay, babe, I'll still love you even if you weigh 300 pounds.
Danny: Are you sayin' I'm fat?
Flack: Wha? Noooo -
Danny: You said I'm fat.
Flack: No, I didn't! You-you're thin! Yes, thin.
Danny: Oooh, so now I'm thin.
Flack: Yes.
Danny: The couch is nice and cool tonight.
Flack: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Hahaha.......
All right, tonight! the My Don shall by his kitty "renvoi"!:lol:
But, I think let his dog dog abstinency, isn't a wise choice. :evil:
Because one week after, My Don will be crazy. Thus, the small catamount will suffer disaster.:devil:
Kimmychu:
Aw, yes, between Danny and Flack, Flack is definitely better at giving comfort. I give Danny kudos for trying his best to comfort Flack though. It was evident that he made a good effort to do so, and that it perturbed him to see Flack unhappy in any way. I'm sure Flack appreciated what Danny did later on.

OK!I agree, and:on bad is my tag.
All right, true: I think, later on, the Flack will discard his Angell,with Danny go to taproom relax ,the small catamount probably can comfort his dog dog more. So,here we can see the Flack thus brilliant smile, and, he has cajole the kitty's suspicion !:evil:
18889084_h.jpg

Kimmychu:

I love that idea! Flack attempting to draw Danny naked! Yep, we'll never see a finished piece of work from Flack if that's the case. Unless of course, Flack took the artwork to the next level and threw the canvas onto the floor and made full use of body paint and their ... physical activities to paint.
Top41:
Oh, I can so see Flack drawing Danny naked! Of course, the drawings would never get finished because Flack would keep looking up at Danny's sexy body and eventually decide he had to have himself some Kinkapoodle right then and there. So the drawing would fall to the floor when Flack leaps up and jumps his sexy naked baby.

Oh!I only hope certain day, I can at certain picture show ,see Flack's opus.:drool:
But I agree kim and Top! Flack perhaps forever can't achieve draw. Because his catamount's body , it is thus charming, Flack would forever study continue.:lol:

Top41:
It so fits them. Danny's a spoiled little sex kitten and Flack is the faithful, strong, protective dog who watches over his Danny like a hawk.

Yes!Top,you already comprehend.That is why in China, I call them as the reason of the cat and dogs.:thumbsup:

Top41:
I think Danny definitely is good at comforting in other ways, if you know what I mean. But at least Danny tried in his own way to comfort Flack. I also think Danny knows Flack is tough and probably would get embarrassed if Danny was gushing on about being worried about him. Unlike Danny, who likes to be fussed over and coddled, Flack is the strong, stoic type. What Danny said was probably just the right thing.

I approval, Danny really not be good at use language comfort other, but, Yeah!When the Flack have plague's time, he always has quite a few concern and dolorous expression .:)

ZhuShuaijie said:
Because one week after, My Don will be crazy. Thus, the small catamount will suffer disaster.:devil:
:guffaw: How true, how true! I don't think the word 'abstinence' exists in Flack's dictionary when it comes to Danny. :devil: Indeed, Flack will probably go insane without being around Danny for a week, much less not claiming his kinka-poodle. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh!I only hope certain day, I can at certain picture show ,see Flack's opus.:drool:
But I agree kim and Top! Flack perhaps forever can't achieve draw. Because his catamount's body , it is thus charming ...
Flack's Opus! Oh yes, that must be the title of Flack's series of Danny drawings! Lovely. :D

Flack would forever study continue.:lol:
:lol: Flack is a cunning man who'll prolong his ... studies of Danny as much as possible. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Danny: Uhm, Don ... how long am I supposed to pose like this?
Flack: Just a little while more, I promise.
Danny: Don, I, uhm ... I dunno how long I can bend over like this.
Flack: Ssh, don't worry, I'm holdin' ya up.
Danny: Don?
Flack: Yeah?
Danny: How are ya gonna draw me if you're here standin' behind me and holdin' my hips?

When the Flack have plague's time, he always has quite a few concern and dolorous expression .:)
Aww, yes, Danny is unhappy when his Flack is unhappy, just like Flack is happy when Danny is happy, and vice versa. :)

csiny42025og1.jpg

Apart from Danny's words of consolation, I think Flack was probably very much consoled by the way Danny's white shirt is so tight around his torso, no? ;) :devil:

csiny42027ex0.jpg

Aww, isn't it sweet he gazed at Flack as Flack walked away? That one move spoke louder than his verbal comforting ever did. :)

:lol: I bet Danny would have been blushing while he was at it too. He'd be all, "Yeah, yeah, I was the one who said boom first, ya know?" and Mac would say, "So you're the one who taught him to say it, hm?" and Danny would be red as a tomato.

But yes, Danny wears his heart on his sleeve so often. If there was sudden interest/attention on his relationship with Flack, specially coming from Mac, who knows what he would have revealed to his boss if he didn't quickly deflect it.

Danny's not so good at hiding his feelings. Then again, that look of bliss on Flack's face wasn't really subtle, was it? :lol:

Yeah, it was as if his brain suddenly went into PROTECT DANNY mode and everything else took second place to that. :lol: I think the only time he stood back and didn't do anything when Danny got into a tiff was in that episode where Danny called Gerrard 'grandpa'. I can't remember which episode it was. What I remember was that Danny got right into Gerrard's face and pretty much challenged the guy to go outside and scuffle with him. Mac was the one who told Danny to cool off or something, right? I also remember Flack giving Danny a look as Danny stomped past him to the door. I guess Flack didn't do anything then because Mac already defused the situation.

I think if Gerrard had moved to threaten Danny physically, Flack would have stepped in. But it was just Danny mouthing off to Gerrard, so Flack stood back. He could tell Danny was upset, and no doubt that look he gave Danny showed he knew he was going to have one unhappy Kinkapoodle on his hands that night. :lol: Poor Flack. :(

That scene was hilarious!

316000040hi8.jpg

Danny: Flack knows?

316000044wf9.jpg

3) Danny: Oh. Flack knows. I'll be sure to personally let him know I know in my own personal way.

Poor Flack no doubt got a very sour and miffed Kinkapoodle that evening! Danny was not a happy camper when he found out Flack had kept that important little piece of gossip from him. :lol:

Hahaha.......
All right, tonight! the My Don shall by his kitty "renvoi"!:lol:

:lol: So true! Danny probably makes Flack sleep out on the couch now and then, but no doubt he knows he'd better not deny Flack for too long. Otherwise, yeah, when Flack gets back into Danny's good graces, he's going to be insatiable, and poor Danny will be very sore. :devil:

All right, true: I think, later on, the Flack will discard his Angell,with Danny go to taproom relax ,the small catamount probably can comfort his dog dog more. So,here we can see the Flack thus brilliant smile, and, he has cajole the kitty's suspicion !:evil:

I have a feeling the best way Danny knows how to comfort people is with his body. ;)

But I agree kim and Top! Flack perhaps forever can't achieve draw. Because his catamount's body , it is thus charming, Flack would forever study continue.:lol:

So true! You know Flack likes to study Danny's body with his eyes, but his favorite way to study Danny's body is with his hands. :devil:

I approval, Danny really not be good at use language comfort other, but, Yeah!When the Flack have plague's time, he always has quite a few concern and dolorous expression .:)

Danny does look sad whenever Flack is upset. I think Danny, because he's so emotional, is really sensitive to the moods of others, especially Flack. He knew Flack was really rattled, and that made Danny nervous and worried.

ZhuShuaijie said:
:guffaw: How true, how true! I don't think the word 'abstinence' exists in Flack's dictionary when it comes to Danny. :devil: Indeed, Flack will probably go insane without being around Danny for a week, much less not claiming his kinka-poodle. :lol: :devil:

LOL, yeah, I think Flack is used to getting it fairly often, so if Danny denies him for too long, no doubt he's going to be a little crazed when he does get back into Kinkapoodle heaven. ;) :devil:

:lol: Flack is a cunning man who'll prolong his ... studies of Danny as much as possible. :devil:

Danny: How are ya gonna draw me if you're here standin' behind me and holdin' my hips?

:devil: No doubt Flack is otherwise occupied and too busy doing something other than drawing. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Aww, yes, Danny is unhappy when his Flack is unhappy, just like Flack is happy when Danny is happy, and vice versa. :)

csiny42025og1.jpg

Apart from Danny's words of consolation, I think Flack was probably very much consoled by the way Danny's white shirt is so tight around his torso, no? ;) :devil:

csiny42027ex0.jpg

Aww, isn't it sweet he gazed at Flack as Flack walked away? That one move spoke louder than his verbal comforting ever did. :)

Danny was definitely rattled--not only to see Flack so upset, but also at how Flack nearly got hurt by that cab. I don't think Danny deals well with his pillar of strength, his big, strong hero being hurt, so it's good that Flack didn't actually get hit.

Top41 said:
Then again, that look of bliss on Flack's face wasn't really subtle, was it? :lol:
It was about as subtle as this:

csicapsflackfunnywavetood9.jpg

Danny was not a happy camper when he found out Flack had kept that important little piece of gossip from him. :lol:
I wonder what else Flack has kept from Danny in the past. :lol: Maybe he doesn't like the tomatoes in Danny's Special Messer Omelette? :eek: Maybe he isn't actually allergic to cats after all? :eek: Or maybe he knows Sid Hammerback had a crush on Danny once?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

You know Flack likes to study Danny's body with his eyes, but his favorite way to study Danny's body is with his hands. :devil:
Amongst other things. ;) :devil:

Danny was definitely rattled--not only to see Flack so upset, but also at how Flack nearly got hurt by that cab. I don't think Danny deals well with his pillar of strength, his big, strong hero being hurt, so it's good that Flack didn't actually get hit.
Do ya think Danny would have been as upset as Flack was in the season three finale if Flack had been injured in some way? I always did wonder about that ... whether Danny would have been as anxious and gone into I-MUST-SAVE-HIM! mode like Flack did if the situation had been reversed and Flack was the one held hostage while Danny was on the other side, unable to do a thing except negotiate. (And we all know how good Danny is at keeping his temper in check ... :eek: :p)

csicapsflackfunnywavetood9.jpg

:lol: Poor Flack. The guy just does not know how to play it cool and keep his feelings under wraps. He just turns into mush at the sight of his Danny.

I wonder what else Flack has kept from Danny in the past. :lol: Maybe he doesn't like the tomatoes in Danny's Special Messer Omelette? :eek: Maybe he isn't actually allergic to cats after all? :eek: Or maybe he knows Sid Hammerback had a crush on Danny once?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

You know that night Flack got grilled by a pouty little Kinkapoodle on everything else he'd ever kept from Danny. No doubt Danny got sour and saucy and said, "Well, if you're going to keep secrets from me, then I'm going to keep this from you!" and pointed at his bubblebutt. Can you imagine the abject look on Flack's face as Danny flounced into the bedroom, shutting the door and leaving him out on the couch? :(

Amongst other things. ;) :devil:

LOL, I think that part of Flack likes to claim more than study. :devil:

Do ya think Danny would have been as upset as Flack was in the season three finale if Flack had been injured in some way? I always did wonder about that ... whether Danny would have been as anxious and gone into I-MUST-SAVE-HIM! mode like Flack did if the situation had been reversed and Flack was the one held hostage while Danny was on the other side, unable to do a thing except negotiate. (And we all know how good Danny is at keeping his temper in check ... :eek: :p)

I'm not sure Danny would know what to do. He'd probably wring his hands and get all upset and then everyone would fuss over emotional, fretting Danny rather than worrying about the problem at hand.

One of the funniest things about "Snow Day" was the way both Flack and Lindsay rushed past poor Adam to get to Danny. He really is a little princess. :lol:

Top41 said:
Poor Flack. The guy just does not know how to play it cool and keep his feelings under wraps. He just turns into mush at the sight of his Danny.

:lol: He so does. Ya just gotta love it that he doesn't bother hiding it at all!

3030482ig9.jpg

He was so thinking of something else when Danny asked, "Ya like that?" :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

2230611ry1.jpg

Okay, I don't remember where I got this one from ... but look at the way Flack's gazing at Danny! This guy has intense down to a tee!

And revisiting an old favorite ...

pointingfr4.jpg

Flack, you really aren't a subtle guy. :lol: Danny's pleased face is the icing on the cake. :lol:

No doubt Danny got sour and saucy and said, "Well, if you're going to keep secrets from me, then I'm going to keep this from you!" and pointed at his bubblebutt. Can you imagine the abject look on Flack's face as Danny flounced into the bedroom, shutting the door and leaving him out on the couch? :(

:guffaw: Ah, Danny is a cunning minx. Threats of denying Flack the Special Messer Bubblebutt always brings about positive results for Danny! How funny would it be if Flack stood at the bedroom after that ala Fred Flintstone and banged on it while yelling, "DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYY!"

He'd probably wring his hands and get all upset and then everyone would fuss over emotional, fretting Danny rather than worrying about the problem at hand.

One of the funniest things about "Snow Day" was the way both Flack and Lindsay rushed past poor Adam to get to Danny. He really is a little princess. :lol:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Ya know what, I think Flack should just give Danny a diamond-studded princess tiara on his next birthday. And maybe a cute dress to go with it.

:lol: He so does. Ya just gotta love it that he doesn't bother hiding it at all!

3030482ig9.jpg

He was so thinking of something else when Danny asked, "Ya like that?" :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Awwww, so cute! Flack does like...his Kinkapoodle's hot little ass. :devil: ;)

2230611ry1.jpg

Okay, I don't remember where I got this one from ... but look at the way Flack's gazing at Danny! This guy has intense down to a tee!

Flack looks kind of worried about Danny in that cap--I bet it's from "Heroes." I'm sure he just wants to take Danny in his arms and kiss his worries away.

pointingfr4.jpg

Flack, you really aren't a subtle guy. :lol: Danny's pleased face is the icing on the cake. :lol:

Flack is so like, "Danny has important business to take care of right here, so can we wrap this up???"

:guffaw: Ah, Danny is a cunning minx. Threats of denying Flack the Special Messer Bubblebutt always brings about positive results for Danny! How funny would it be if Flack stood at the bedroom after that ala Fred Flintstone and banged on it while yelling, "DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYY!"

Awwww, poor Flack. I don't think it's smart for Danny to deny him all that long...I bet Flack would break a door down to get to him. Flack would apologize and have to fix the door later, but I'm sure he'd think it was worth it to get into Danny's bed, among other things. ;) :devil:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Ya know what, I think Flack should just give Danny a diamond-studded princess tiara on his next birthday. And maybe a cute dress to go with it.

Flack really needs to. He treats Danny way, way better than most guys treat their girlfriends. :lol: And I really can't recall any other detective lifting up crime tape for any other CSI. :lol: Princess Danny is soooo spoiled. :lol:

kimmychu:

Flack is a cunning man who'll prolong his ... studies of Danny as much as possible.

hahaha......Kim, in fine, you finally let me find this picture,most appropriate dub:devil:

kimmychu:
When the Flack have plague's time, he always has quite a few concern and dolorous expression .

Aww, yes, Danny is unhappy when his Flack is unhappy, just like Flack is happy when Danny is happy, and vice versa.

Top41:
Danny does look sad whenever Flack is upset. I think Danny, because he's so emotional, is really sensitive to the moods of others, especially Flack. He knew Flack was really rattled, and that made Danny nervous and worried.
Yes!That is sure,look here:
19051158_h.jpg

Be Flack and Mac quarrel time,the Danny watch Flack. And he very vexation and misgivings, he care Flack. Probably the Danny also hopes that helping a Flack explanation is some what, but, Yeah!The Danny isn't be adept in cope with his Boss. So afterwards Danny impatient shall document throw to able up, very helpless.;)
There is also Flack:
19051157_h.jpg

at the Danny fall under accusatory time, the Flack look him , he seems to be also say:"Hey Baby,don't put in heart "
Two share happiness and woe's man!:shifty:
Top41:
kimmychu:

Poor Flack no doubt got a very sour and miffed Kinkapoodle that evening! Danny was not a happy camper when he found out Flack had kept that important little piece of gossip from him.
little piece of gossip?
hahaha.......
Yeah!I confirm Danny will to the Flack-----confess to false charges under torture.
My poor Flack, if your catamount banish you to sleep bench, you can come my house.:lol::devil:
Top41:

Of course Danny has afraid his Dog Dog, for taxi suffer injury,because begin, the Danny look faraway place to contemplate . he doesn't have mood work, until the Flack toward him walk,do you understand my meaning?;)

Yes!That is sure,look here:
19051158_h.jpg

Be Flack and Mac quarrel time,the Danny watch Flack. And he very vexation and misgivings, he care Flack. Probably the Danny also hopes that helping a Flack explanation is some what, but, Yeah!The Danny isn't be adept in cope with his Boss. So afterwards Danny impatient shall document throw to able up, very helpless.;)

Danny does look pretty helpless when Flack is rattled. You can tell from the look on his face in that scene that he really doesn't like it when Mac and Flack fight. Danny is kind of caught in the middle when it comes to his boss and his lover, and you know he wants to please both.

There is also Flack:
19051157_h.jpg

at the Danny fall under accusatory time, the Flack look him , he seems to be also say:"Hey Baby,don't put in heart "

It's been a while since I've seen that episode, but if I recall correctly, Flack was so worked up that he wasn't his usual gentle self with Danny. He was definitely very much consumed by the fight he was having with Mac. Danny really looked freaked out and worried.

Hopefully Danny comforted him that night with an extra helping of Kinkapoodle. ;) :devil:

hahaha.......
Yeah!I confirm Danny will to the Flack-----confess to false charges under torture.
My poor Flack, if your catamount banish you to sleep bench, you can come my house.:lol::devil:

Awwww, poor Flack. He'd probably say or apologize for anything to get back into Danny's good graces...and his bed. :devil: ;) No doubt, there was much cajoling of the Kinkapoodle the next morning. Flack is not a man who likes to sleep out on the couch. I bet he promised it would never happen again, shared every other piece of gossip he knew, and begged his way back into Danny's good graces. :devil: :lol:

Of course Danny has afraid his Dog Dog, for taxi suffer injury,because begin, the Danny look faraway place to contemplate . he doesn't have mood work, until the Flack toward him walk,do you understand my meaning?;)

I'm sure Danny was upset and worried until he saw for himself that Flack was okay. I bet afterwards, when everyone else wasn't around, Danny wrapped his arms around Flack and just hugged him.

Top41 said:

pointingfr4.jpg

Flack is so like, "Danny has important business to take care of right here, so can we wrap this up???"

:guffaw: And I just noticed the perp's rearing back in his seat like he's thinking, "Holy bajingos, this guy is BIG!" :guffaw:

ZhuShuaijie said:
There is also Flack:
19051157_h.jpg

Awww, yes, isn't it awesome how they can tell each other things with a single look? :D Ya gotta be real close and chummy and know each other very well to be able to do that! Ya know, kinda like an old, married couple still in love after many decades. :D

Top41 said:
Danny does look pretty helpless when Flack is rattled. You can tell from the look on his face in that scene that he really doesn't like it when Mac and Flack fight. Danny is kind of caught in the middle when it comes to his boss and his lover, and you know he wants to please both.

A scene in episode 4x02 had a fine example of this:

csiny40288au8.jpg

In a tense scene, Mac literally chokes a perp with his forearm ... and there's Danny in the background, pacing here and there, not knowing what to do, freaked out that his boss is strangling a guy.

csiny40289yw2.jpg

A few seconds later, Flack shows up at the door and waltzes in without so much as a blink of an eye at what was going on. Noteworthy is Danny's reaction at Flack's appearance: he actually covers half his face with his hand in obvious relief as if to say, "Oh, thank God, Flack's here!"

And sure enough, Flack being there was what prompted Mac to release the perp. Can you guys imagine what would have happened if Mac hadn't cooled off and released the guy? And Flack was forced to manhandle Mac off the perp and things got ugly? Whose side do you think Danny will go with?

I can only see Danny pacing here and there even faster, like a hamster in one of those running wheels. :lol:

:guffaw: And I just noticed the perp's rearing back in his seat like he's thinking, "Holy bajingos, this guy is BIG!" :guffaw:

:lol: Hahaha, that is awesome. He's all like, "Get that thing away from me! OUCH!" And Danny looks all smug, because the big guy's his boyfriend. ;) :devil:

Awww, yes, isn't it awesome how they can tell each other things with a single look? :D Ya gotta be real close and chummy and know each other very well to be able to do that! Ya know, kinda like an old, married couple still in love after many decades. :D

Flack has kind of an 'uh-oh' look on his face as well; he knows he's going to come home to a displeased and sour Kinkapoodle that night. But he did try to comfort his baby with a look, and you know if Gerard had tried to do anything to Danny, Flack would have stepped in in a heartbeat.

A scene in episode 4x02 had a fine example of this:

csiny40288au8.jpg

In a tense scene, Mac literally chokes a perp with his forearm ... and there's Danny in the background, pacing here and there, not knowing what to do, freaked out that his boss is strangling a guy.

csiny40289yw2.jpg

A few seconds later, Flack shows up at the door and waltzes in without so much as a blink of an eye at what was going on. Noteworthy is Danny's reaction at Flack's appearance: he actually covers half his face with his hand in obvious relief as if to say, "Oh, thank God, Flack's here!"

And sure enough, Flack being there was what prompted Mac to release the perp. Can you guys imagine what would have happened if Mac hadn't cooled off and released the guy? And Flack was forced to manhandle Mac off the perp and things got ugly? Whose side do you think Danny will go with?

I can only see Danny pacing here and there even faster, like a hamster in one of those running wheels. :lol:

Danny did come across as really helpless in that scene--like he had no idea what to do or how to stop Mac. I remember he shut the blinds on the windows when Mac came in--interesting that that was Danny's first reaction. It kind of makes me think people did bad things around him--or possibly to him--and his first impulse was to hide the fact that it was happening. :(

I love how Flack came to the rescue--the way he charged in and was able to stop Mac. Danny covering his face with his hand was definitely an act of relief--he clearly had no idea what to do. Once again, Flack came to his rescue.

I think if it came down to Mac vs. Flack, Danny would choose Flack. Didn't he try to gently tell Mac that the evidence supported what Flack was saying in "Sweet 16"? I think it's hard for Danny, though, because he cares about both Flack and Mac, albeit in very different ways.

Top41 said:
Danny did come across as really helpless in that scene--like he had no idea what to do or how to stop Mac. I remember he shut the blinds on the windows when Mac came in--interesting that that was Danny's first reaction. It kind of makes me think people did bad things around him--or possibly to him--and his first impulse was to hide the fact that it was happening. :(
That goes in line with the speculation that Danny was possibly abused in the past, doesn't it? :( It could be his parents often fought or one of his parents was abusive to the other and Danny didn't want neighbors and anyone else to see it happening. Perhaps it could even be that Louie sometimes brought his fellow Tanglewood boys over to the family house while their parents were out and they would order Danny around, like close the curtains to make sure people couldn't observe them from afar.

I wonder how Flack will deal with the knowledge that Danny used to be abused. The abuse may be in the past, but it seems its effects are still very much there in Danny's behavior/psyche. Flack already freaked out in the season three finale just hearing Danny in pain. What would Flack do if, say, he finds out Danny's dad used to abuse Danny a lot? It's easy to deal with a bad guy/criminal who has no ties to Danny, but what about someone who's not only close to Danny but is also family? And what if Danny's dad is still abusive towards Danny? :eek:

I think if it came down to Mac vs. Flack, Danny would choose Flack. Didn't he try to gently tell Mac that the evidence supported what Flack was saying in "Sweet 16"? I think it's hard for Danny, though, because he cares about both Flack and Mac, albeit in very different ways.
Aww, that's right. :) With Mac, I can understand why Danny would be careful/cautious around him. Mac's his boss, after all. :lol: However, with Flack, Danny is technically his equal so for Danny to choose Flack anyway ... awww. :) The Kinka-poodle lurves his Jackhammer. *nods sagely*

And naturally, Flack is very, very happy about that:

df32305pb5.jpg

Seriously. Have you ever seen him smile like that at anyone else? Anyone?

df32313za0.jpg

df32314ng5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Flack, just go and buy a ring and propose to Danny already.

That goes in line with the speculation that Danny was possibly abused in the past, doesn't it? :( It could be his parents often fought or one of his parents was abusive to the other and Danny didn't want neighbors and anyone else to see it happening. Perhaps it could even be that Louie sometimes brought his fellow Tanglewood boys over to the family house while their parents were out and they would order Danny around, like close the curtains to make sure people couldn't observe them from afar.

I remember that being a big red flag to me when Danny closed those blinds in "The Deep." I could definitely see Danny's first impulse to be hiding abuse, simply because that's the way he was wired from a young age. Especially if it was directed at him--I could see him wearing long sleeved shirts or pants to cover bruises and stuff like that. And closing the blinds so no one sees what's going on strikes me as very similar. It wasn't like Danny closed those blinds so he and Mac could beat on the guy. Danny was very upset, but it seemed like it was simply an impulse, a gut-reaction, for him to close those blinds.

I wonder how Flack will deal with the knowledge that Danny used to be abused. The abuse may be in the past, but it seems its effects are still very much there in Danny's behavior/psyche. Flack already freaked out in the season three finale just hearing Danny in pain. What would Flack do if, say, he finds out Danny's dad used to abuse Danny a lot? It's easy to deal with a bad guy/criminal who has no ties to Danny, but what about someone who's not only close to Danny but is also family? And what if Danny's dad is still abusive towards Danny? :eek:

I definitely don't think Flack would react well. His first impulse is always to protect Danny no matter what the circumstance, so I imagine that the idea of anyone hurting Danny when he was young and completely defenseless would make Flack's blood boil. I think it would gut Flack, too, because as we've seen, whenever Danny is hurt emotionally or physically, Flack gets upset and worried. The idea of someone hurting Danny in the past when Flack wasn't around to protect him would really get to Flack I think.

I could definitely see Flack getting in Papa Messer's face if he ever came down to the precinct, if he was the one who abused Danny. That would probably just really get Danny agitated and worried--afraid of what his father would do to Flack (even if it's irrational and Flack's way stronger than the guy), afraid of what his father would do to him, and even afraid of what Flack would do to his dad. Probably the only thing that could get Flack to back down would be seeing how upset Danny is.

Aww, that's right. :) With Mac, I can understand why Danny would be careful/cautious around him. Mac's his boss, after all. :lol: However, with Flack, Danny is technically his equal so for Danny to choose Flack anyway ... awww. :) The Kinka-poodle lurves his Jackhammer. *nods sagely*

And naturally, Flack is very, very happy about that:

df32305pb5.jpg

Seriously. Have you ever seen him smile like that at anyone else? Anyone?

Not a soul. :D Flack never looks that happy, relaxed and frankly overjoyed around anyone but his Danny.

Danny so knows how to work those wide blue Kinkapoodle eyes. :lol:

df32314ng5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Flack, just go and buy a ring and propose to Danny already.

Yes, please! :D Couldn't you just see Flack all nervous, planning it all out and then getting down on one knee to propose to Danny. And then when Danny says yes--because, of course he's going to say yes!--Flack would get the biggest grin on his face and would probably sweep his Kinkapoodle up into his arms and swing him around. :D

Back