Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Oh!***nosebleed***:drool:
    I only think I am evil:evil:. But........ I love it:lol::
    'Flack, I'm ready, what the hell are ya waiting for?!'
    and I have no doubt Flack helped himself as soon as Mac wasn't around.
    Yeah,as soon as Mac wasn't around......
    The Flack dog dog will insanity, he will at around unmanned time,carry through sneak-raid . Perhaps, the poor kitty is isn't intentionally to lure the Flack , but he already by Flack press overground.:devil:

Oh!Angell auntie,Does you ascertain she would look after good our cat and dog?:confused:

leer,Yeah!I believe that is true:"Hi baby,not say her tooth, tonight,I think only know your small tiger tooth have how strength?";)

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

So, Fay and everyone, what you think of Brokeback Crimelab as the D/F social group's name? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your comments on Danny/Flack are priceless. A sneak-raid! That is the perfect nickname for Flack pouncing on Danny. Flack likes to raid Danny like he enjoys raiding the fridge: He doesn't stop devouring until he's satiated, ya know what I'm saying? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Awwwww, Auntie Angell! That is so funny! The first thing I thought of when I read that was Angell in her squad car with cat!Danny and dog!Flack in the backseat, waiting for some running action and chasing perps! Speaking of cat!Danny and dog!Flack ... wouldn't it be hilarious if Danny had cat ears and whiskers and a big, bushy Persian cat tail? :lol: And Flack had Labrador dog ears and a big, pink tongue and a constantly wagging tail? :lol:

I can't believe this picture hasn't made it way here yet!

[​IMG]

Oh, Danny, what is Flack doing to you? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, I have no doubt Flack plans sneak raids quite often! I think he likes taking his Danny by surprise. One minute Danny is just sitting and watching TV or reading or who knows what...and then Flack is on top of him, tugging at his clothes and kissing him senseless! :devil: ;)

Awwww, that's exactly what Flack's expression suggested! :devil: :D I bet Flack knows every inch of Danny's body, from that small tiger tooth to his hip bones to his thighs to his sexy ass. I can totally see Flack taking his time with Danny sometimes, just admiring and touching his body, wanting to take in every inch. I bet it makes Danny blush. :devil:

I give it a hearty :thumbsup: . :D

Oh, that's a perfect analogy! :D We know the two things Flack likes best: Danny and food. And I think in that order, too. Even a juicy steak can't compare to Danny's sexy body. :devil:

Maybe that can be our subtitle...or the title of the next D/F thread! :D Because, really, Flack, it's time. :D

Yeah, it's obviously how comfortable they are with each other physically. Usually two guys are not leaning into each other when they watch a basketball game. But how can Flack resist getting close to Danny? And Danny knows exactly what's going on...and he likes it. :D

I would LOVE that commentary. Can you imagine how cute they'd be together??? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's awesome.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, Brokeback Crimelab (the social group ;)) is up and running.

Speaking of BC, I haven't been to the board in ages. Methinks it's a ghost town by now. :lol:

Anywho, back to the topic at hand...

The mental image of Flack sneaking up on Danny and tackling him is hilarious. :lol: I can picture Flack trying to literally tiptoe, hunched over, behind the couch and then leaping over the back to flatten Danny.

With Flack's luck, Danny would be like, 'I hear you coming' before he got anywhere close--Flack would jump over the back of the couch and smush him anyway. :p

6. Top41

YAY!!!! :D I'm excited about the new group. What can we do there? I still haven't explored this group thing.

And poor BC. :( That was a good board.

Oh, I can too. :lol: And you know he'd totally launch a full-on onslaught, hands everywhere and kiss stealing and all that good stuff. :devil: I think Flack uses his height and weight to his advantage. He's definitely got that advantage over Danny.

:lol: Yeah, Flack is not to be deterred by little details like that. Not when Danny's sexy body is nearby, and the devious detective sees an opportunity to cop a feel...and then some. ;) :devil:

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hurray for Brokeback Crimelab! :D Thanks for creating the group, Fay. :D

:lol: Perhaps Flack likes to eat his steak off Danny. :devil: :devil: :devil: Two-in-one pleasure combo! :drool: :drool: :drool: Which part of Danny would Flack eat his steak off, though? His belly? His bubblebutt? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: With Flack's luck, it could be Danny saying, "I could smell you a mile away. You've been eatin' those street vendor hotdogs again, haven't you?!"

Hehehe, I have a new contribution to Danny/Flack: Danny and Flack doing the Caramelldansen dance! (The animated GIF is about 890kb so dial-uppers beware!) It's best viewed while listening to the Caramelldansen Speedy Remix song. Enjoy!

8. Top41

Now that is exactly the way Flack thinks! :lol: He's a practical one, our Detective Flack. Hmmm...it's a tough call which part of Danny Flack likes to eat his steak off of. His belly is the obvious choice--a perfect platter for his meat. ;) But then, eating it off of Danny's bubblebutt means he doesn't have to turn Danny over after he's finished his meal and is ready to get down to business. :devil: He can just...have at it. :devil: But, Danny's butt is pretty curvy, so it might not be the best plate. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

That's exactly the sort of thing Danny would say. :lol: He'd be all snotty about it, but as we've seen, that doesn't deter Flack one bit. :lol: :devil:

That animated gif is awesome! You always capture the boys so well, whether in words or image. I'm a little afraid to hear the song, though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, we can post messages--I'm not sure what the point is, really, considering that there is already a thread, but what the hell, right? :p

And yeah, I love BC--we're just too lazy to keep it active. :lol:

:lol: Danny would whine if Flack tried to kiss him when he smelled like hotdogs--but if he smelled like pizza, you know Danny would wine that Flack didn't bring him any. :p

I love Danny's teeth in that GIF, Kimmy. :lol:

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  11. Top41

Yeah, true. :lol: Ah, well, it's nice to have an official Brokeback Crimelab Group. :D

:lol: True. Though if we have non-PG-13 thoughts, we can always take them there. :lol:

Oh, wow, Flack would be in such trouble if he had pizza and didn't bring Danny any! :eek: Can't you just see the pouting? No doubt he'd be extra whiny about that. :lol: Danny really is a bit of a princess. :lol:

Awww, very cute cap! :D What ep is that from? Flack does appear to be a bit somber, and Danny looks nervous about his mood. I think Danny is very sensitive to other people's moods, especially Flack's. He seemed a little nervous/at a loss in "Taxi" when Flack was clearly on edge. It's kind of cute and sweet, how sensitive Danny is to those around him.

And you know if Danny did ever piss Flack off, all he'd have to do is start taking off his clothes and Flack would suddenly forget to be mad at him. :lol: Tis the power of naked Kinkapoodle. :lol: :devil:

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I'll be commenting on previous posts later, but for now I just had to post the following:

[​IMG]

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Okay, the story behind this manip is this: the moderators of the board have been dealing with spambots lately and some of us ended up joking about how the power of Danny/Flack scared the spambots away. There was a comment about Danny being a total princess while Flack does all the work of getting rid of the spambots like a knight in shining armour.

And voila! The manip above was made by cinegirl to illustrate just how appropriate Danny looks with cones on his head and a nice rack, and Flack being a dashing knight in need of a good hair wash. :lol: Thank you, cinegirl! :D

(So am I the only one admiring Danny's svelte figure? :lol:)

13. Top41

:lol: I love that pic--cinegirl did an awesome job with it. :D

Danny totally looks like a pouty princess, and Flack, well, Flack just looks relieved and happy to have fought off the spambots! Finally, he gets to enjoy the fruits of his labor...probably by getting under Lady Danny's pink skirts. :lol:

Heh, and your comment about Danny's figure makes me think of your first fanfic..."To DD or Not to DD." :lol: :D

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

That's true, that's true. :devil: :devil: :devil: Maybe Flack can cut the steak up into little pieces and then make a line of little beef pieces along Danny's spine from shoulders to that bubblebutt. :drool: :drool: :drool: Then maybe Flack put his jackhammer to good use while eating little steak pieces at the same time! :guffaw:Now that's what I'd call time-saving multi-tasking!

:lol: Which episode is this screencap from? Look at Danny! He sure is miffed about something!

1. Danny: Hey, Don? Why are ya lookin' way over there? I'm here, ya know.

2. Flack: *thinking* Ooh boy, I can tell Danny's givin' me the evil eye. He so knows I ate his hotdog!

3. Danny: *thinking* Is he lookin' at that guy in the tight jeans? Ohhh, he better not be lookin' at that guy 'cause my ass is better!

:p

Now we have proof he does look good with a stacked rack. :lol:

And cones on his head. :guffaw:

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

Oh what a good idea, so I take it we'll be spending most of our time at the BC board then?:lol::devil: *kicks pg-13 meter*:lol:

Its from Personal Foul post MAN-DATE Flack was possibly still pissy after having the date interrupted by a murder.:lol:

Wow so there is some good that came out of the invasion of the spambots?:lol: Cinegirl did an amazing job! Flack looks all the part as the dashing valiant sir jackhammer:lol: And princess Danielle girl you are F-I-N-E yep she cuts an amazing figure 8 perfect for Sir Flack to wrap his arms around and drag into his strong manly arms while stealing kisses from that pouty mouth.

A really pouty drama princess:lol: Who is never ever satisfied. Flack does look very satisfied cause he knows his heroic efforts is about to pay off I hope he can wait out a minute longer because getting under Lady Danny's skirt might be a mission on its own what with all the layers on that thing.

Sir Flack: So me lady I have rid the kingdom of all the spambots how about a little something something?