Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Certainly, my dog dog, the time of day look at his small catamount, bestow him protects . And, I think Flack shall regard as it a kind duty, work.He can't stop.:thumbsup:
    mounting? Yeah,the small catamount, coulds not escape the center of palm of the dog dog, as long as the Flack wants him, he can't escape.:evil::evil::evil:

Of course Top,Look here.
    [​IMG]
    Flack's smile is thus lovely and sexy:devil:.You do not think that this is cajole?
    Small catamount, will by the dog dog a claw,press abed.:devil:

Not need doubt."sex kitten",Danny do.
    And, I think that the Flack will be good to ward off blows.The claw son of the kitty will let the Flack feel happiness.:guffaw:

Special brand! :confused:Very nice description, the Danny is really, in the Flack heart, is special, irreplaceable.
    [​IMG]
    Guess, that night, the Danny will how comfort the Flack ?
    A. use his very sweet smile and Small tiger tooth, for example:
    [​IMG]
    B. use he burnable red lips ,for example:
    [​IMG]
    C.:devil::devil::devil:

Hot picture of Carmine in the buff that unfortunately has to become a text link

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2008
  2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

LOL THAT SHOWER MANIP! :lol: I didn't even know that thing was still floating around. *snorfle*

Flack's crush on Danny might be adorable, but I'm not sure how long a third party could listen to Flack go on and on and on about Danny before having to buy him a cinnamon twist and tell him to shut up. :p

As for Danny tempting Flack with that sweet little ass of his, I always go back to this picture...

[​IMG]

That man's response was just not in line with him liking Danny's evidence-retrieval technique. The man definitely liked something, though. :devil:

GRATUITOUS DORKY WAVE ACTION!

[​IMG]

3. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

man, oh man...i don't mind the dorky hand wave. he's still damn cute!
    but i wonder he's waving to on the other end? Danny or Jessie? hmmmm....

4. Faylinn

There's a Flack/Angell thread in the forum to discuss those two. More D/F discussion in here and less Flack/Angell, please. It's kinda the whole point of the thread.

Besides, he was waving to Danny.

Now that season 4 is over, what are y'all hoping to see in season 5? Mostly, I want to see some good individual stuff for both of our guys, particularly with regard to their families. I'd also love to see more of the great friendship stuff we've seen in season 4.

Flack staring at Danny--now I don't think I even have to wish for that. It's pretty much a given. :lol:

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

Aw two of my faverote pictures resurface Flack's dorky wave and Carmine's ass!:lol::devil:

I still want a storyline where papa Flack shows up and somehow he would have had dealings with papa Messer yes I know crazy fanfic girl talking now but that always seemed to me atleast to be a plausible storyline. Danny's father had apparant mob ties Flack's father is an ex cop, one plus one equals two right?
    Or can Danny go crazy already and end up in the mental asylum Carmine suggested in an interview? Sure he was joking but the more I think about it the more I want to see Danny go off the deep end and Flack would be there to save him from himself. ;)
    Oh and I definetly want more MAN DATE's please and can we see the boys shooting hoops together already? Preferably topless and sweaty on a hot summers day is that too much to ask for?:lol::devil:

You got that right!:lol:

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Yap, got that, thanks. Sorry about that, just can't help but tag Angell along heheheh:lol:...well, I agree with you then. Hands down. He's waving at the
    loveable Danno over there...

As for S5, I am too expecting more of Don & Danny moments.
    The interraction in Child's Play just blew me away.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, so true! :devil: Flack definitely does look at protecting Danny as his job, and well, he should get to enjoy the fruits of that hard work. ;) :devil: Enjoying that sexy Kinkapoodle ass is over and over is Flack's reward for all the hard work he does.

Oh, yes, Flack has definitely seen his small catamount in bed. :devil: He definitely knows how to cajole Danny into the bedroom. I bet sometimes he's sweet and loving, and sometimes heated up and hurried. ;) :devil:

:lol: No doubt Danny is feisty in bed! But I bet Flack enjoys that. :devil:

Awww, that's a perfect way to describe what Danny is to Flack. Danny really is obviously special and irreplaceable to Flack. It's why whenever Danny is in danger, Flack gets so freaked out and worried. Danny means so much to him, and losing Danny would be devastating.

Awwwww, I love that cap of Danny. Such a sweet look he gave to Flack. You know it's that smile that totally melts Flack's heart.

Oooh, Danny's lips were made for kissing! I love how full and luscious they always look when Flack's around, like maybe Flack has already stolen a few kisses. Danny's full lips also suggest he might be good at other things, too... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Now someone needs to photoshop Flack coming up behind him! :devil:

I bet Flack can go on about Danny. And on and on. Probably without realizing it, too! I mean, this is the guy who smiled the sappy smile in front of Mac and Stella after Mac mentioned he'd been hanging around Danny too much! I could see him totally talking Stella's ear off about Danny when they work cases together. :lol:

Maybe Danny asked him that the night before, too, when Danny was, uh, putting those luscious lips of his to good use. ;) :devil:

What do I want to see in season five? I'm shameless--I love it when Flack rescues Danny. I want to see more of that, and I want to see Flack finally get the reward he deserves for saving his pretty Kinkapoodle.

I'd love to see an episode with just Danny and Flack. Maybe they could get stuck in a building collapse or something. Or go on a solo case somewhere.

And yes, another man date, please! :D

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

*sigh* I love this screencap so. :D Look how happy he is just to see Danny! All Danny did was drive up to him and boom, there's Flack waving to Danny like a dork and not giving a damn that he's such a dork for doing that. :lol: So cute. It's even more cute and sweet that Danny waved back at him too while he was still in the car.

Oh, babe, I'm really loving the idea of Danny coming apart at the seams and Flack keeping him together. Episode 4x13 proved once and for all that Flack would probably move the universe with his bare hands if it meant easing Danny's unhappiness or pain in anyway. Should Danny start to go mental, you bet Flack will be there to make sure Danny never tumbles off the edge!

I really, really love the idea of Danny and Flack trapped alone or stuck in a tense situation where they have to work together to solve things too. :devil: :D C'mon, who doesn't want to see Danny and Flack all sweaty and dirty and having to strip some of their clothes off for greater good? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Hostage situations are unfortunately made very cliche on the show now, but even so, it would be very interesting to see how Flack handles a situation where he's stuck being a hostage along with Danny and the perps realize Danny is Flack's weakness, so to speak. I can imagine Flack losing control over his rage and turning all Rambo the instant Danny gets hurt right in front of him.

And yeah, I know it's probably very doubtful this would take place on the show but it'd be hilarious if Danny and Flack had to travel to New Jersey by car by themselves and they get stuck in the middle of nowhere and end up having to solve some local murder. It would make for a nice Halloween episode since Flack is scared of ghosts. :p

9. Top41

Awww, yeah, that was so beyond cute. :D It really highlighted how smitten Flack is with Danny. Danny seemed to be in a bad mood in the beginning of the episode, and Flack appeared to be trying to get back into his good graces. By the end of the episode, he clearly had. :D I'd love to know what put Danny in a bad mood--lover's quarrel, perhaps?

Yeah, I love that idea, too. Flack would do anything for Danny, and if he saw him falling apart emotionally, you know he would do anything in his power to take care of Danny. Knowing Flack, I'm sure he'd think he could take care of Danny himself, without going to a therapist or anyone like that, you know? Flack likes to be the one caring for Danny.

Danny's kinda slutty--that shirt would be off in a heartbeat. :lol: And, oh, would Flack stare and [/i]stare[/i] and [/i]stare[/i]! :devil: I bet there'd be a little drool even. :lol:

I would love to see that! You know the bad guys would totally pick up on Flack protecting Danny and use Danny to get to Flack. And that would really get under Flack's skin. To a point, I bet they could use Danny to get Flack to do what they wanted, but yeah, the minute they went to hurt Danny, Flack would go nuts! :eek: :eek: :eek: Rambo Flack, indeed!

Awwww, that would be so cute! I love that idea! And you know someone in the town would have to pick up on Flack's feelings for Danny, or make a joke about them being a couple. :lol: :D

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I agree, there is a Flack/Angell thread to discuss that ship as this thread is for Danny/Flack discussion. Angell should only be discussed if she relates directly to Danny/Flack.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Oh, Eddie, you really do love Carmine, don't ya? :lol: Seriously, no regular male colleague goes ga-ga over another male colleague just smiling. Yeah, it's so very, very adorable! :D :D :D

Can you guys imagine Eddie and Carmine doing a commentary together for episode 4x13?! :eek: Eddie will go nuts just pointing out all the cute things about Carmine in every scene! :lol: And Carmine, he'll probably just sit there preening like a very satisfied cat. :lol:

Oh my God, that? That is pure hotness there. :devil: :devil: :devil: Just think, Flack's in nothing but boxers and cooking some breakfast ... and then Danny shows up wearing nothing except Flack's dress shirt, wondering where all his clothes went. (Flack is a very cunning man and hid them all just so Danny would wear something of his, see? :devil:)

Danny: Don, where's my shirt?
    Flack: I dunno, I was too busy strippin' ya last night to remember.
    Danny: They're not here in the livin' room either ...
    Flack: *shifty eyes* Ah, don't worry 'bout them, they'll show up sooner or later.
    Danny: *glances pointedly at Flack* Uh huh.
    Flack: Say, is that my shirt you're wearin' there?
    Danny: Yeah, it was the only piece a' clothin' on the bed when I woke up.
    Flack: Ohh. How ... odd.
    Danny: Uh hmm.
    Flack: Ya know, I'm gonna need my shirt back, right?
    Danny: Oh yeah? Come and get it then, big boy.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

12. Faylinn

Oh boys. :p

With the new social group option here on Talk, we definitely need to start a Danny/Flack group. I was going to do it, but I couldn't think of what to call it or how to describe it. Something like 'Danny/Flack fans' is kinda boring, but what else would we call it? :lol:

Ooh, and tags. I'm guessing this thread needs a few tags, like 'slash' and 'Danny/Flack' and 'shipper' and perhaps 'CSI:NY'...

13. Top41

Yeah, that was so cute. :D Eddie's obviously in the fan club. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can so see that! There'd definitely be beer, too.

Flack would so do that! And Danny would so be on to him. :devil:

Awwww, I can so see that! I can see the grins on their faces, too. Danny would be all coy and suggestive, and Flack would just be totally horny. :lol: :D

Oooh, I love it! :D How about "The Kinkapoodle/Jackhammer Appreciation Society." Or just "The Danny/Flack Appreciation Society." Or "Make a Move, Already, Flack!" :lol:

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Okay, I've added tags. :) Feel free to add other tags, guys! The maximum number of tags is 25, so there are 19 available tag slots left.

I've always liked the name Brokeback Crimelab. :) The Kinkapoodle/Jackhammer Appreciation Society is awesome too. :lol: I like The Danny/Flack Appreciation Society as well.

Oh yes. :devil: You bet they'll be sitting close and gazing at each other like this too:

[​IMG]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

15. Top41

Brokeback Crimelab is the classic. :D That might be the best one.

Awww, that cap makes me all kinds of happy. Look at how happy they are together! I love how their arms are touching! It totally looks deliberate. :D Flack just looks smitten and Danny looks like he knows exactly the effect he has on Flack.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008