Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

1) I think they are the kind of guys who like the works on their pizza...anything goes within reason. Maybe they find a nice spot by the bay and sit on a bench side by side or on the couch in front the hockey game Flack insist they watch.

2) You bet they do...actually during Oedipus Rex Danny was off getting snacks during the charity basketball game, when they showed the clip. They play as many Saturday's as they can one on one on that same court.

3) Flack will totally get down on one knee with a ring and just because he is who he is Danny will drop to both knees and kiss Flack senseless...his reason Flack should never have to kneel down for him they are partners and should always be on the same level.

Top41:
I agree--Flack's love of Danny is genuine. Flack wants it all with Danny. Like you say, he can pretty much get laid wherever and whenever. Flack's a ridiculously good-looking, suave guy. It's not like he would ever have trouble finding a partner. It's just that the one he really wants is his difficult little Danny.

difficult little Danny?
Yeah!This is an important reason that we believe the Flack love Danny, really ?:p
Whenever the Danny has bother, Er..... We can see one great and heroical Flack.:thumbsup:
about little Danny!I think that he is certainly by Flack dotingly. :lol::devil:

Kimmychu:
Hey, I did write a story where Danny and Flack had a baby! Except Danny literally became the mother. HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I can see Danny in the kitchen! He once boasted to Mac about his 'baking skills', so I guess he'd be making cakes and cookies a lot, huh? And Flack, I bet he'd make a great daddy. A nice, broad chest just for the baby to sleep on!

Oh!Do you really have such story?Loudly roar:"I need a translation!"
But, at China, long time ago, we think that the Mac has already had the Flack's child, and is still 'ET', that is a very crazy story.^_^
15985064_h.jpg

Kimmychu:
Ahh, so Lindsay is just a 'beard' to hide Danny's true love, eh? I like the way you think!
beard?
Say accurately?
I think that we all discover from a lot of places,whenever the Danny and Flacks are together, he relaxs very much, also very happy.He likes with Flack tickle, that is the favor and favorite performances.
For example:
15985065_h.jpg

15985066_h.jpg

15985062_h.jpg

concerning, he and Lindsay, always some boring and blunt fun(leastways I thus think .).My meaning is, their fun is intended, intentionally assumed.
For example:
15985061_h.jpg

However, the Flack and Danny's fun always let oneself go.Because they have the love.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning the CSI NY4-19, I have not there's still time see, so next time go on

I love you guys. :D :D :D And I love this thread because I know I'll always receive well thought out ideas and opinions about Danny/Flack!

Faylinn said:
I believe they filmed a scene for CSI where they had one of the main characters mention Bobby's partner (and their child?), but the scene was cut from the final episode. So while they were going to have a recurring character be gay, I don't think they went through with it.
Well, crap, that just made me lose some respect for TPTB. It would have been a breakthrough for a CSI show to portray gay people in a positive light, ya know? :scream: And no, TPTB, having one lesbian murderer on CSI:NY is not a sign you're being accepting of gays on your TV show. </rant>

As for the basketball question--I don't think they get together to play every Saturday (or some Saturdays, since they never specified) like they used to. Maybe they get together every once in a while to hang out, but I don't think they spend as much time together as they may have in S1. Flack's comment to Danny at the game in "Personal Foul" makes me think they don't hang out much anymore--and I also think Flack misses it, perhaps more than Danny does.
Oh, Flack. :( Is he not the most patient man in the universe? How many guys wait for years for someone who doesn't reciprocate his love very often? Flack is truly the epitome of real unconditional love. Danny has no idea what an amazing man he has in Flack!

darksheep said:
I think Flack (and Eddie, for that matter) is a big eye contact kind of guy in general. But that's one of the things I find hot about him. And it's never more intense than when he's in a scene with Danny!
csiny413100vj7.jpg

csiny413102gw7.jpg

Oh, hell YES. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Does anyone notice how full and pouty their lips become whenever they're together? :lol: And how big their eyes are? It's like the instant they look at the each other = *pupils dilate* :lol:

Top41 said:
We know Danny likes pepperoni, so I bet that's what they order all the time, because Flack likes to keep Danny happy. (A happy Danny is a Danny who puts out. ;) ) But I can see Flack liking everything on his pizza--the works! But I bet Danny turns up his nose at anchovies, and wouldn't kiss Flack after Flack ate them.
Awww :D It's true, Flack's happy when Danny's happy and who is he to deny Danny a whole lot of ... pepperoni?

donsausagevb0.jpg

:eek: :devil: :lol:

Flack would definitely be the one to propose, but I bet he'd mess it up. :lol: I could totally see him doing it after a particularly vigorous romp with Danny, maybe after he talked Danny into trying a new position or something a little kinky. ;) :devil: And then Danny would get upset thinking Flack was only asking him in the aftermath of...well, you know. ;) So then the next day Flack would have to go down on one knee and tell Danny he meant it and say lots of mushy things--awkwardly of course--and then Danny would smile and say yes. :D
Awwwww. :D That alone is worthy of a Danny/Flack one-shot story!

PalmettoHunna said:
...actually during Oedipus Rex Danny was off getting snacks during the charity basketball game, when they showed the clip.
:eek: And he was with Flack at this game? How did I miss this?

Flack will totally get down on one knee with a ring and just because he is who he is Danny will drop to both knees and kiss Flack senseless...his reason Flack should never have to kneel down for him they are partners and should always be on the same level.
*sniff* I love that. ;v; That is so sweet and beautiful and so them. That's one of the things I love so much about them, the equality, even with their dynamics.

ZhuShuaijie said:
Oh!Do you really have such story?Loudly roar:"I need a translation!"
Hahahah, yeah, it's called Nine Months. Don't think anyone's translated it yet, and I don't think anyone would have the nerve to, considering how cracktastic it is. :lol:

But, at China, long time ago, we think that the Mac has already had the Flack's child, and is still 'ET', that is a very crazy story.^_^
HAHAHAH! I love that! Mac! A mommy of Flack's child! That is so funny, I wanna read it.

Kimmychu:
Ahh, so Lindsay is just a 'beard' to hide Danny's true love, eh? I like the way you think!
beard?
Say accurately?
Heheheh, a 'beard', when a woman is called that, means that the woman is just somebody a man is with to fool the public into thinking he's straight. :lol: Like, ya know, say Danny's with Lindsay on the show and when one refers to her as a 'beard', it means Danny's only with her to hide that he really wants Flack instead. ;)

concerning, he and Lindsay, always some boring and blunt fun(leastways I thus think .).My meaning is, their fun is intended, intentionally assumed.
However, the Flack and Danny's fun always let oneself go.Because they have the love.
You mean to say Danny's interactions with Lindsay are forced and fake, right? Yep, I agree, when Danny's with Flack he becomes so much more natural and real.

Because they have the love. :D

The most frustrating thing it that if Danny was named Dani (i.e. he was a girl) the writers would be all over getting these two together with the chemistry they have...as a matter of fact they would Dani would already be pregnant. TPTB are just so afraid that if two characters came out as gay the show would jump the shark...but really they live in a big city like New York and no one on the show is gay come on...really?:scream:

Oh yeah and could Flack look any more pissed off that Lindsay worked the crime scene at basketball game and interupted his and Danny's date...haha! Just look at him he is shooting daggers at her with those baby blues.

Oh, Flack. :( Is he not the most patient man in the universe? How many guys wait for years for someone who doesn't reciprocate his love very often? Flack is truly the epitome of real unconditional love. Danny has no idea what an amazing man he has in Flack!

csiny413100vj7.jpg

csiny413102gw7.jpg

Oh, hell YES. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Look at the way they look at each other! Flack's just so damn in love, and Danny, well, he looks like he finally might be getting the depth of Flack's feelings for him.

Does anyone notice how full and pouty their lips become whenever they're together? :lol: And how big their eyes are? It's like the instant they look at the each other = *pupils dilate* :lol:

I notice Danny gets very sensual looking--full lips, big eyes, and Flack gets focused--eyes always on Danny, always smiling and happy around his Danno.

Awww :D It's true, Flack's happy when Danny's happy and who is he to deny Danny a whole lot of ... pepperoni?

donsausagevb0.jpg

:eek: :devil: :lol:

:devil: :devil: :devil: I think Flack is more than happy to provide Danny with all the pepperoni he could want...multiple times a night. ;) :devil:

The most frustrating thing it that if Danny was named Dani (i.e. he was a girl) the writers would be all over getting these two together with the chemistry they have...as a matter of fact they would Dani would already be pregnant. TPTB are just so afraid that if two characters came out as gay the show would jump the shark...but really they live in a big city like New York and no one on the show is gay come on...really?:scream:

I know. If Danny was a female character, D/F would be THE ship of the show. I think it would have been interesting if they'd been willing to explore Flack having feelings for Danny even if they were unrequited, but eh, season four has gone out of its way to establish OMG Flack likes the women! :lol: I still think he's more excited by Danny than any woman he's around, just going by how he acts.

Oh, and Danny is the cutest pregnant guy ever in Kimmy's story "Nine Months." :D

Oh yeah and could Flack look any more pissed off that Lindsay worked the crime scene at basketball game and interupted his and Danny's date...haha! Just look at him he is shooting daggers at her with those baby blues.

I rewatched the D/F scenes in this episode over the weekend and I noticed a few more details:

Danny's laugh after Flack tells him he should piss Lindsay off more often starts out as kind of a chuckle but gets extended, as if Danny has just realized the full implication of what Flack is saying and likes it. ;)

Flack was gazing at Danny and totally waiting for a reaction after he said the word "baby." Danny, per usual, played coy.

Flack did not seem at all sorry to lose the bet--just happy that Danny was happy.

Danny--looking around the stadium after the murder. Flack...looking at Danny. :lol:

The mood definitely went down when Lindsay arrived. I also think the dislike Flack has for Lindsay is mutual--she was kind of condescending to him in Paula's apartment.

Awww, poor Flack. He was probably pissed as hell at the murder cutting his date with Danny short.

Kimmychu:
HAHAHAH! I love that! Mac! A mommy of Flack's child! That is so funny, I wanna read it.

I do not know whether have English release , I help you to ask.;)

Kimmychu:
You mean to say Danny's interactions with Lindsay are forced and fake, right? Yep, I agree, when Danny's with Flack he becomes so much more natural and real.
Because they have the love.

Yeah!Yeah!Kimmychu, you are a friend who understands me.
Flack and Danny's fun , is a such nature, for example basketball scene over there.
Everything is a such nature.
However the Danny and Lindsays are factitious, their joke, need intentionally denotation,for example shark that.It gives me a kind of feel: a bit of all not funny .
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning CSI NY4-19
16036241_h.jpg

Here, Yeah! Danny feel distracted time, always seek Flack.
And, at Flack describe him and Lindsay's awful relation time, Danny's smile very happy.I think that that is because he and Flack in harness , he most important is not that woman, but Don.
And, I think that the Danny very very has the intentional suspicion.
he on purpose with Lindsay make conflict, then say to the Flack: Hi!Flack My mood very bad, can you accompany I see a basketball match? sly Danny , this is complot, and you still won money of my Don.
But my Don, also...... This is Business^_^:evil::evil::evil:
16036174_h.jpg

I bile:"Oh!Flack you doing what?stop!!!You is mine!!!":scream::scream::scream:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
attacca, look here.
16036198_h.jpg

Lindsay's expression.I bet, she know their connection, they are think what---woman just is their toy!
So, the smiling of the My Don is how savage:devil::
16036200_h.jpg

So, the Danny make a phone call to Linday finally, to Lindsay say cajolery, he hopes that the Lindsay can't shall him and Flack's relation publicity, otherwise......
They do not hope each other, by somebody else despise controvert, so their relation must secrecy, secrecy, addition secrecy!
Kimmychu:
3) If Flack were to propose marriage one day, do you see him as the type to go down on his knees and show Danny a ring? If it's Danny, do you see him doing something like that?

Oh!Why, Kimmychu, we have such privity, I am write concerning such novel, the Flack kneels down to propose toward Danny.
But, the Danny is not the Danny of now, he is a nobility.I shall him(Danny) cook up become Carmine.
Flack(Eddie) and Danny(Carmine),cursed plan!^_^

PalmettoHunna said:
The most frustrating thing it that if Danny was named Dani (i.e. he was a girl) the writers would be all over getting these two together with the chemistry they have...as a matter of fact they would Dani would already be pregnant.
I believe there was discussion about this in the NY forum some time ago, in the Does Flack Love Danny thread. :) There were just as many people who voted for Flack being in love with a female Danny as those who voted for Flack loving Danny as he is.

As for a pregnant Danny ... :lol: Yeah, I'm still the only nut who's written that for reals. :lol:

TPTB are just so afraid that if two characters came out as gay the show would jump the shark...but really they live in a big city like New York and no one on the show is gay come on...really?:scream:
The irony to me is that TPTB is assuming the show will jump the shark if they even try that when it's just as possible that it could boost the show to a whole new level. Just a matter of whether they have the guts to actually write it or not, and not mess it up like what's happening on the show right now. As of now, I have zero faith the writers can handle anything as remotely sensitive and controversial as a homosexual relationship between two main characters on the cast. Until they improve by leagues, I am more than happy for D/F to stay in fanon.

:lol: Yes! I noticed that too. One minute, he's all happy and hyper (watch him shaking his legs when he's sitting with Danny!), the next he's all frowning and tense when Lindsay shows up. It's funny.

Top41 said:
:devil: :devil: :devil: I think Flack is more than happy to provide Danny with all the pepperoni he could want...multiple times a night. ;) :devil:
And in both ends, right? :devil: ;)

Danny's laugh after Flack tells him he should piss Lindsay off more often starts out as kind of a chuckle but gets extended, as if Danny has just realized the full implication of what Flack is saying and likes it. ;)
Yeah, that amused me greatly. That reaction of his just made his behavior and words to Lindsay even more weird and illogical, ya know?

Flack was gazing at Danny and totally waiting for a reaction after he said the word "baby." Danny, per usual, played coy.
Yeah! After he said that, he gave Danny this pointed look as if he was thinking, "Okay, I just called him baby, is he gonna notice it and say somethin' 'bout it?" :lol: And Danny, he just sat there and continued to smile. So cute!

Flack did not seem at all sorry to lose the bet--just happy that Danny was happy.
Ya know, it does make me wonder why the writers would show Danny and Flack making a bet with each other and Danny winning it where Flack is concerned. Danny had no qualms taking Flack's money and even said it himself to Flack, who wasn't offended in the least. :lol: But with Lindsay, Danny wouldn't even part with a single cent and traded it for sex instead. And since we now know in canon that Danny sees sex as a means to an end and uses it to make himself feel good ... yeah, it does say a lot that Danny specifically tells Flack he doesn't mind making bets with Flack and taking the guy's money. It takes a lot of trust between them for Danny to say that without any offense from the other person.

ZhuShuaijie said:
Yeah!Yeah!Kimmychu, you are a friend who understands me.
Flack and Danny's fun , is a such nature, for example basketball scene over there.
Everything is a such nature.
However the Danny and Lindsays are factitious, their joke, need intentionally denotation,for example shark that.It gives me a kind of feel: a bit of all not funny .
Ahh, so you find Danny/Flack's interactions natural and realistic, but Danny/Lindsay scripted and needing to be written down by the writers , yes? You are not alone. :lol:

Here, Yeah! Danny feel distracted time, always seek Flack.
And, at Flack describe him and Lindsay's awful relation time, Danny's smile very happy.I think that that is because he and Flack in harness , he most important is not that woman, but Don.
Indeed, Danny just comes alive whenever he's alone with Flack. :D What's that saying again? Yeah, actions speak way louder than words ever will. ;)

And, I think that the Danny very very has the intentional suspicion.
he on purpose with Lindsay make conflict, then say to the Flack: Hi!Flack My mood very bad, can you accompany I see a basketball match? sly Danny , this is complot, and you still won money of my Don.
Hahahhaha! :lol: I like that! That's a good one! Danny is one sneaky kinka-poodle, isn't he?

Awwwww, look at Flack's face. If he moved just a little closer to Danny, he'd be leaning his head on Danny's shoulder. And look at Danny sitting up when the guy tries to smack Flack! I wonder what he would have done if the guy had touched Flack. :p

Lindsay's expression.I bet, she know their connection, they are think what---woman just is their toy!
So, the smiling of the My Don is how savage:devil: So, the Danny make a phone call to Linday finally, to Lindsay say cajolery, he hopes that the Lindsay can't shall him and Flack's relation publicity, otherwise......
They do not hope each other, by somebody else despise controvert, so their relation must secrecy, secrecy, addition secrecy!
So, because Lindsay is getting suspicious about Danny and Flack being together, Danny gives her a call in order to throw her off course so that he can remain with Flack without anyone knowing. I like the way you think. :devil:

a street smart city girl and a semi-problematic country lass...hmmm

EXACTLY! Jess is THE gal who will change Lindsay for good
(oi...i can imagine it now...:drool:)

Faylinn said:
I believe they filmed a scene for CSI where they had one of the main characters mention Bobby's partner (and their child?), but the scene was cut from the final episode. So while they were going to have a recurring character be gay, I don't think they went through with it.
Well, crap, that just made me lose some respect for TPTB. It would have been a breakthrough for a CSI show to portray gay people in a positive light, ya know? :scream: And no, TPTB, having one lesbian murderer on CSI:NY is not a sign you're being accepting of gays on your TV show. </rant>

Wouldn't that have been great having a gay character? Not the stereotypical ones we have to endure in shows like Will & Grace for instance. Over here in South Africa I can only think of TWO local shows where there's been gay characters on sad huh and one of the guys are not in the show any longer and the other one well he ended up getting married to a woman! Yep we are very forward thinking over here:rolleyes:

How can you not notice that? And you know what makes it even more beautiful is the fact that they have known each other for so long and obviously spend lots of time together but they still look at each other as though they've seen each other for the very first time *sweet*

donsausagevb0.jpg

^^ Danny you are one lucky boy:devil::lol:

Yep Flack's body language said it all didn't it, there date was going so well spending some quality time together and just hanging out until that guy dropped dead and well scruncy showed up:rolleyes: Look at Flack's face that is not the face of a happy man in fact he just looks downright annoyed.

flackiecopy.jpg

Yep Flack's body language said it all didn't it, there date was going so well spending some quality time together and just hanging out until that guy dropped dead and well scruncy showed up:rolleyes: Look at Flack's face that is not the face of a happy man in fact he just looks downright annoyed.

flackiecopy.jpg

The best part is he laughs when Danny makes a joke, and then not two seconds later turns and scowls and Lindsay...how funny:lol:.

Did someone say leaning against Messer's shoulder?

aww.png

Yeah...I couldn't help it. It was way to easy to move Danny just a wee bit closer so Flack could have a place to rest his head. :)

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. They make it WAY too easy. :angel:

Last edited:
:lol: Yes! I noticed that too. One minute, he's all happy and hyper (watch him shaking his legs when he's sitting with Danny!), the next he's all frowning and tense when Lindsay shows up. It's funny.

I love how hyper and excited the boys get around each other. Danny bounced when he and Flack were watching the cheerleaders, right after Flack made his, "Sexy...but dangerous" quip. Danny bounced! :D How long has it been since Danny's bounced? Awwww, being with Flack clearly makes him happy.

And how many of you think Flack was talking about Danny as well as the cheerleaders when he said, "Sexy but dangerous"? :devil: Cause I do. :devil:

And in both ends, right? :devil: ;)

Oooooh yes. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah! After he said that, he gave Danny this pointed look as if he was thinking, "Okay, I just called him baby, is he gonna notice it and say somethin' 'bout it?" :lol: And Danny, he just sat there and continued to smile. So cute!

Yeah, that was a totally adorable moment. Flack was testing the waters, and Danny just took it in stride. Clearly Danny has no problem with Flack calling him baby...in private or in public. ;) :devil:

Ya know, it does make me wonder why the writers would show Danny and Flack making a bet with each other and Danny winning it where Flack is concerned. Danny had no qualms taking Flack's money and even said it himself to Flack, who wasn't offended in the least. :lol: But with Lindsay, Danny wouldn't even part with a single cent and traded it for sex instead. And since we now know in canon that Danny sees sex as a means to an end and uses it to make himself feel good ... yeah, it does say a lot that Danny specifically tells Flack he doesn't mind making bets with Flack and taking the guy's money. It takes a lot of trust between them for Danny to say that without any offense from the other person.

That suggests to me Danny places less value on sex than money (in a personal way). Giving sex to someone isn't a big deal. Poor damaged Danny--he needs Flack to show him that sex can be special--so long as it's with the right person.

Indeed, Danny just comes alive whenever he's alone with Flack. :D What's that saying again? Yeah, actions speak way louder than words ever will. ;)

I think on a very basic level, Flack makes Danny happy, while Lindsay makes him miserable. But Danny doesn't know how to be happy, so misery seems easier and more natural.

Awwwww, look at Flack's face. If he moved just a little closer to Danny, he'd be leaning his head on Danny's shoulder. And look at Danny sitting up when the guy tries to smack Flack! I wonder what he would have done if the guy had touched Flack. :p

Danny looks all like, "What? Is someone else gonna make physical contact with my man?" And Danny being all insecure, well, that would immediately make him uncomfortable. Luckily, Flack only wants his baby, so he leans away so that the guy doesn't touch him.

So, the smiling of the My Don is how savage:devil: So, the Danny make a phone call to Linday finally, to Lindsay say cajolery, he hopes that the Lindsay can't shall him and Flack's relation publicity, otherwise......
So, because Lindsay is getting suspicious about Danny and Flack being together, Danny gives her a call in order to throw her off course so that he can remain with Flack without anyone knowing. I like the way you think. :devil:

I love the idea of Lindsay as their beard. :lol: It makes me kinda feel bad for her, though. :lol:

Danny obviously seems pretty loose when it comes to sex, and doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. Do you think that might frustrate Flack? Could you see him getting mad with Danny and calling him a whore or something like that? Or do you think Flack understands that circumstances in Danny's life have led him to use sex as a tool to keep people happy with/interested in him?

flackiecopy.jpg

The best part is he laughs when Danny makes a joke, and then not two seconds later turns and scowls and Lindsay...how funny:lol:.

:lol: That's awesome. Yeah, poor Flack was not pleased at all about having his date with Danny interrupted. No doubt he was really, really looking forward to the happy ending, but then the double whammy of the murder and the arrival of Lindsay killed that hope. :(

Notice how Danny never seems that interested in talking to Lindsay or getting her to talk to him when Flack is around? He never worries about the romantic stuff between them when Flack is there. Do you think he knows Flack would be jealous, or do you think it's that he feels stronger and more secure when Flack's around and doesn't feel like he needs Lindsay?

It seemed to me that when Flack says "Sexy pause but dangerous" two options emerge:

A.) He is talking about Danny as well
B.) It's like when your significant other says something stupid and tries to cover it up:lol:...like "Sexy *uh oh Danny's gonna be pissed* but dangerous."

Didn't Danny turn away from the sexy cheerleaders to look at Flack after he said they were 'sexy', and then Flack added the dangerous while they were still looking at each other? :devil: Oh yeah, Flack knows how it is. :lol:

Danny obviously seems pretty loose when it comes to sex, and doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. Do you think that might frustrate Flack? Could you see him getting mad with Danny and calling him a whore or something like that? Or do you think Flack understands that circumstances in Danny's life have led him to use sex as a tool to keep people happy with/interested in him?
I can see him getting frustrated and telling him that he deserves better or is making mistakes or something--which, now that I think about it, would probably sound like pretty much the same thing as 'whore' to Danny--but I don't think he'd call him a whore, no. I think, for Flack, what bothers him more than Danny letting himself be used is other people being willing to use him in the first place.

althea said:

Not the stereotypical ones we have to endure in shows like Will & Grace for instance.
I never really watched the show, but ever since hearing that John Barrowman didn't get the role of Will because he wasn't 'gay' enough (and lost it in favor of a straight guy), I can't take it seriously. :rolleyes:

Hey I am new to this thread but I have been lurking for quite a while now! Anyway I love both Danny and Flack and think they would make an amazing couple.

Wouldn't that have been great having a gay character? Not the stereotypical ones we have to endure in shows like Will & Grace for instance. Over here in South Africa I can only think of TWO local shows where there's been gay characters on sad huh and one of the guys are not in the show any longer and the other one well he ended up getting married to a woman! Yep we are very forward thinking over here:rolleyes:

I completely agree in Canada I can only think of one show where there is a gay man, and he is not potrayed stereotypicaly which makes me very happy. I also think it would be a huge step for CSI and take the ratings to a new level because this would be something new for television but it would be nice to see gay people potrayed properly and not how they are on Will and Grace.

Back