Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Heh, yeah, I can see Flack carrying Danny both ways, too. I can see him going for bridal style if he's feeling romantic or being gentle with Danny or, yeah, to tease Danny a bit. But yeah, if Danny gets Flack all worked up and excited, I could see Flack rather unceremoniously throwing Danny over his shoulder. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: I love it! :devil:

I have a feeling Flack is something of the energizer bunny in the bedroom. :devil: His lust for Danny seems pretty insatiable--I bet he just keeps going and going. And Danny is probably exhausted and sore by the time Flack is finally sated. :devil: :lol:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: This flashlight discussion inspired me to write a story about Danny and Flack ... playing with one, ya know what I mean? :devil: :devil: :devil: You guys know where to look!

Awwwww. :D That is so true. Flack has nice, long arms that are perfect for hugs and full back rubs. Danny can nuzzle his face into Flack's chest and listen to Flack's heartbeat. :D

I dunno why but when I read the above the first thing I saw in my head was Danny and Flack running through a field of flowers in slow-mo with this corny romantic music while yelling each other's names ... and then when they reach other, Danny leaps onto Flack ... and they both fall over and Danny flattens Flack into the ground. :eek: :p :lol:

And spank Danny's bubblebutt like a pair of bongos.

Danny and Flack action figures!!! :lol: I love that! If TPTB ever does that and they were done very well, I'll totally buy them.

Verily, Flack renewed my love for the word, and permanently so because now it's canon that Flack thinks of Danny whenever he says boom and doesn't mind that people know he spends too much time with Danny. :)

:lol: Do they have ... matching parts that ... attach? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sure we can. Just think of Danny in nothing but fishnet stockings. Flack's a kinky SOB like that. ;) :devil:

There's a reason he is called the Jackhammer ... :devil: :lol: :) Wait. Are jackhammers or rabbits faster? (I can't believe I just asked that.)

3. Top41

Yes, I do, and that was one HOT story!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: That's exactly how I pictured Danny and Flack using the flashlight. No wonder Flack is so fond of Danny's CSI accessories. He sure knows some kinky ways to use them on Danny. ;) :devil:

I can totally see that, too. I bet Danny just loves snuggling in Flack's arms. I bet he goes to sleep there every night, warm in Flack's embrace. :D

Oh, I can soooo see Flack doing that! You know he loves to get his hand on that round bubblebutt. :devil: :lol:

I gotta say, that was beyond cute. I'm sorry, straight guy pals don't pick up each other's sayings like that. :lol: Flack's started saying "boom" because he thinks it's adorable that Danny says it and like you say, it makes him think of his baby when he does say it.

:lol: Well, I'd think Flack would have to come with the Jackhammer, so Danny would have to have a place to...accomodate that. ;) :devil:

:lol: Flack's so kinky. I love it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing is faster than the Jackhammer when he's pounding away at the Kinkapoodle. :devil: :devil: :devil:

So much dirtiness, I love it! :D :devil:

So I saw the finale tonight...Flack totally stared at Danny when they went to the house with Stella to find the hostages who turned out not to be real. Danny comes down the stairs at one point and Flack stares at him the whole time he descends! And then Danny casts a wide-eyed look at Flack when he says no one is there. Flack's eyes never leave him. You know Flack is just so relieved it's not his baby inside that bank, or with the hostage-taker. Can you imagine if had been Danny the guy had? Flack would be tearing up Manhattan looking for his baby.

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, you are so dirty! :devil::thumbsup:

Anyway, to calm you down, a fluffy idea that's been playing in my mind for a while now. Some time ago I read a story, can't remember it now, with a reference to a Doris Day song "Tea for Two". Ever since then, I love that song, and everytime I hear it, I have to think about Danny and Flack, and yesterday, yes, I do have a point and I'm getting to it right now, I had this picture of them in my mind, doing a musical version of that song.

Wouldn't that be nice, the two of them singing their hearts out and proclaiming their undying love for each other? Like they did with Buffy? The two of them getting up in the morning and starting to sing?

Anyway, can't wait for the DVDs, but it'll take a while I guess :(

I can't believe that TPTB finally acknowledged that Danny and Flack spend so much time together (outside of work) that it rubs off on Flack, how great it that?

And yes, good to see Danny "comfort" Flack for a change, it was about time, and I so agree with whoever said, that Danny hugging Flack for comfort would not emasculate him.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

We gotta make a list of the items in the CSI kit and see just how many of them Danny and Flack can use for their ... fun extra-curricular activities. :devil: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, much less call the other guy babe, right? :devil:

[​IMG]

Look at his face after he said boom in front of Mac. There's a dead guy sprawled on the floor right there and there's Flack with such a faraway, reminiscent expression and a soft smile! :eek: :lol: Flack's tactic to deal with grisly crime scenes every day must be to imagine Danny in his head and think of all the good times they had/have together. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:guffaw: That's hilarious! Danny's bubblebutt must be at its finest level of bounciness and suppleness by now! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I couldn't help laughing when I saw how Flack just stared at Danny the whole time. :lol: The instant Danny appeared at the top of the stairs, ZIP! It was like something in Flack's brain alerted him that Danny was within sight and was there for blatant ogling. When Danny said something like, "There's no one here," yeah, Danny gives Flack a glance and even then, Flack never took his eyes off him. :lol: Oh, Flack, you got it so damn bad!

Unless there's a Danny/Flack songfic out there I haven't come across yet, that story is probably one of mine, Wherever You Go. :) Flack sings Tea for Two to Danny in the second part of the story, heheheh.

Danny and Flack singing together? Considering Danny has a guitar in his apartment, I can definitely see that happen! :D

Speaking of singing, do you guys think both Danny and Flack are good at singing or is one of them very bad at it? And if one of them's very bad at it, do you think the other one will have the heart to tell him? :lol:

Indeed, it was wonderful! :D Flack's happy, soft smile really cinched that moment! Now it is immortalized that Flack loves to say boom because of Danny and that he doesn't mind people knowing he spends way too much time with Danny!

It really was about damn time! Four whole seasons! That's how long it took for Danny to give support to Flack for a change. I hope we see more of Danny doing this for Flack in the coming season. If we're gonna compare the amount of support they've given to each other, the amount Flack's given so far is already overwhelming. Danny, you have a lot of catching up to do!

Oh, that reminds me, I gotta screencap the D/F scenes from episodes 20 and 21. Will post some here when I do!

6. Top41

The boys are nothing if not creative. I'm sure they've found uses for for many things in Danny's kit. Not to mention, Flack's handcuffs--I'm sure he's used those to tie Danny to his bed. ;) :devil:

I think Danny is Flack's solace when it comes to all of the ugliness and horror Flack sees as a homicide detective. As seriously as he takes his job, I think Flack is able to leave it behind at the end of the day, and from what we've seen on screen, that's because of Danny. Flack is able to relax around and with Danny, and to enjoy himself when Danny is around. Danny makes Flack smile. And I think that's what Danny does for Flack--he's Flack's solace, the happiness in his life. Which probably explains why it upsets Flack to see Danny hurting whenever Danny gets upset about something.

:devil: :devil: :devil: Oh, you know it is! And you know Flack loves getting himself big handfuls of that round, full, supple butt of Danny's! ;) :devil:

It was so obvious! I really think Flack is totally captivated by Danny--he just gets caught up in looking at Danny sometimes and it's like he can't look away. And when Danny turned to Flack with that wide-eyed look, I bet Flack wanted to take Danny in his arms and kiss him and tell him it was going to be okay.

I bet Flack can't sing, but I bet that doesn't stop him from serenading Danny while Danny just laughs and blushes. :lol:

That was a totally sweet moment. Mac and Stella are built up as being the ones with a really significant, strong bond, and that scene totally showed how Danny and Flack are the parallel to that. It also showed how damn smitten Flack is with Danny. :lol: :D

I don't know that Danny will ever catch up in the traditional sense. Flack is obviously the strong one of the pair, the one who swoops in and saves Danny. I think Danny gives Flack comfort in a different and less obvious way--by just being there, by making Flack laugh and smile and forget about the tough jobs they do. Danny is obviously the good thing in Flack's life--the one who makes him smile when he says Danny's favorite word, or when Danny sulks on the job or when Danny laughs with him.

Let's put it this way: I've never seen a man so happy to part with $50 as Flack was in "Personal Foul." Flack was over the moon to be with his Danny at that basketball game. :D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: You ladies are so filthy... I love it! :devil: :devil: :D And I'm sure the handcuffs are in regular use...

I've just made some screencaps from the finale, especially the last scene just to get a shot of Danny and Flack :)lol:), and Danny's facial expression is hilarious. I do love the fact that these two just cannot help but stare at each other! :D

[​IMG]

8. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :guffaw:

Danny looks hilarious... Is it me or does Flack look like he is trying not to laugh? Maybe it's the angle?

It looks like Flack is looking at Danny with indulgent amusement on his face. Sort of "There he goes getting all worked up and over dramatic again." :rolleyes:.

Maybe Flack has just told Danny that he left the flashlight somewhere?...

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oh yes, yes. :devil: Flack must request for multiple handcuffs replacements every month! :lol:

Awwwwww. :) And it seems to be the same with Danny too! Positive comfort-wise, Flack is still the only one who has been able to give that to Danny and we have canon proof of it! Even more significant is that Danny still goes to Flack during his lowest times. Oh, and did I mention that's canon too?

They are each other's solace and happiness. :)

Two ends of the same style, of one person in a sense.

Thank you, Mr. Giovinazzo, for the perfect description of Danny/Flack.

:lol: I agree! Flack was smiling after he parted with his money! And even though he shook his head when Danny cackled, it was this, "You are so cute-silly, Messer," headshake, ya know? :)

:guffaw:And now, I will go on a captioning rampage:

1. Flack: Did I mention that it's nine inches long?

2. Danny: Don, tell me you cleaned the flashlight before givin' it to Stella.

3. Danny: Wha-whaddaya mean, I gotta be the one carryin' the baby to full term?!

4. Flack: I have balls of steel. Literally.

5. Flack: ... I saw Mac and Hammerback kissin' in the autopsy room.

6. Danny: Wha? Me? A drama queen? I am so not one!
    Flack: Yes, you are.
    Danny: No, I'm not! So there!

7. Flack: Danny, I'm a woman.

8. Flack: I saw you and Hammerback in the autopsy room and I know he was showin' ya the wonders of the prostate!

Hahahaha, c'mon, guys! I wanna read your captions for it! :lol:

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  10. Top41

No doubt. :lol: Restraining a Kinkapoodle is hard work... :devil: :devil: ;)

Flack is definitely the person Danny trusts the most, and who he counts on to protect him and make him feel better. Danny knows if he needs comforting and affection, he can go to Flack. And he does go to Flack. :D

Awwwww... :D :D :D

I love when Flack does that. He so obviously finds Danny downright adorable. I mean, he smiles when Danny gets saucy and pouty with him, too! Flack clearly just thinks Danny's the cutest thing ever. :D

Look at how wide Danny's eyes are! :lol: Oh yes, Danny is about to be dramatic. :lol: Good thing Flack is there, and looking as calm and focused on his Kinkapoodle as ever! :D

A few of my own captions:

Flack: I'm gonna use the robospanker on you all night long, Danno.

Flack: Adam and Hawkes stole the videotape we made last weekend and they've been watching it...over and over.

Flack: You're going to be waddling tomorrow, Mess!

Flack: So, uh, my buddies at the precinct got ahold of those pictures I took of you last weekend...the, uh, naked ones where you were stickin' that cute little ass of yours out...

That's all I got! I love yours, Kimmy! :D

Of course it is! :lol: Have you see Danny's waddle? :lol:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Danny would so be the baby mama. :lol:

11. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: hahahahaha...BABY MAMA...so, like, who's Tina Fey & who's Amy Poehler?

12. Top41

I know I'm always pimping this fic, but if you haven't read Kimmy's fic "Nine Months," you definitely have to. :D Danny pregnant is just perfect because Danny is so emotional and weepy anyway. And it's funny to see Flack try to deal with him, and get even more protective than he already is (if that's even possible)!

It's definitely canon fact that Flack is incredibly protective of Danny. I love that about them--how Flack is obviously the one who takes care of Danny, and how Danny clearly likes that. I think Flack likes having someone to fight for, someone to put away the bad guys with...and for. :D

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

People, you're all very naughty lol... Need to hang out here more.

Oh that picture is totally funny, yeah it does look like Flack is trying hard not to laugh, but Danny's eyes looks like there about to pop out... :guffaw: Flack has that affect on Danny eh?

I havent seen the ending yet, but I'm sure that it will feature the handsome and dashing Don Flack and the sensual freeloving Danny Messer....

Men made for each other... Indeed tea for two, two for tea... Funny cause I think of Danny and Don as beer drinking men, especially after a long hard shift where they wanna relax, shoot some pool, and snuggle in each others arms...

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

kayfeb, you've already been given multiple friendly warnings for making spammish posts. The rule is a minimum of three lines per post. The next time, it'll be an official warning.

[​IMG]

Seriously, what kinda guy looks that happy to be told off by another guy? :lol: In case people don't know the context of the screencap, it's from the episode Murder Sings the Blues. Danny and Flack are kneeling in front of an air vent, and Flack's just explained how an air vent works. And Danny's response? "I know that, Flack!"

Oh, Flack, you are so smitten even getting scolded by Danny is a thing of delight for you. :lol: It's no wonder Danny gives you such big-eyed, befuffled looks sometimes. A man who won't abandon him and is always there for him, no matter what he does or says? That's you, Flack! :)

:guffaw: OMG, I can't believe I actually forgot about the Robospanker! Poor Danny, how will he sit after an all-nighter with the Robospanker?!

Oh yes, Danny does!

[​IMG]

Look at Danny employing the Puppy Eyes and Pose of Mass Persuasion here! His shoulders are hunched, he's looking up at Flack like a naughty Bassett hound that just got caught ripping up all the feather pillows in the living room, and Flack ... well, Flack, now you know what it's like to have your own arsenal used on you. :lol:

For reference purposes:

[​IMG]

Wait till Flack drops his pants.

:devil:

15. Top41

I loved that scene! :D Flack was trying to show off for his Danny and act like he was all in the know, and Danny was just snooty about it. :lol: It cracked me up. And Flack didn't roll his eyes--he just beamed at his baby like Danny was the cutest thing ever. And he called him "Danno" so naturally. So beyond cute! :D

It's cute, because after Danny makes his snooty little comment, he totally gets wide-eyed and coy with Flack. There's something very sensual and trusting about the way he looks up at Flack with those big, blue eyes of his!

:lol: Danny is wondering the same thing--hence his shocked expression.

Oh, Danny certainly knows how to wrap Flack around his little finger. :devil: Seriously, Flack was mad when he found out what Danny was up to, but he loves his Danny so much that he offered to help. And Danny knew to be submissive and pleading rather than to get mad at Flack. In fact, at no point did Danny get mad at Flack--he just kind of let Flack call the shots and then ran away or hid if he wanted to avoid Flack's advice. He never really stood up to Flack.

Danny's eyes will definitely be wide then! :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)