Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost2MuchSpeed said:
woo! update on FF.net
rollins'girl has updated the post trapped fic!

tis cute :) and has a story about the disappearance of the leather jacket!

I read that last night! It was so sweet! I loved it! Yeah! I love how she added in the leather jacket. :) Great story. Hope she updates on it again.

Yay for season 1 DVDs! *does a little dance with Chase* Now you can watch all of the lovely D/F moments from S1 over, and over, and over, and over, and over....and over again! :lol:

Hahah, Chase, I can say that the banner is indeed safe to be used. :lol: I was wholly expecting a picture of a condom or something. :p Now that might have caused a little wee issue.

Well, if what they say about having big hands & feet is true Flack is gonna have a hard time finding a er, condom that fits. Maybe we should leave that up to Danny...

Really? I don't think I've read any fanfic with Danny being on top or taking control. I would be quite interesting though to see the usual roles switched up.

Oooh. The forum idea sounds like a winner * shows thumbs up * Probably a good idea about PM-ing Fay or 1CSIMfan first to verify the users for the new forum/site. As much as I would love to spread/share some DDarkside lovin', spammers are not cool and would just ruin our fun.

Most fics I've read shows Danny as bottom too. Maybe it's because with his temperament, it's easier to imagine him as the female half? :D

jorja_fan86 said:
Well, if what they say about having big hands & feet is true Flack is gonna have a hard time finding a er, condom that fits. Maybe we should leave that up to Danny...

They do make x-large condoms...so hopefully those would fit. :p But yeah, he does have HUGE hands and feet. Really HUGE hands. I've noticed that sometimes he wears them and sometimes he doesn't.

Maybe it's because with his temperament, it's easier to imagine him as the female half?

Yeah! It really is. I'm used to him being the "female" half of the relationship. I kinda prefer it that way. Suits his personality really well.

Right-o, csi_fanatic87. Danny's moodswings remind me of a woman on PMS :lol: Not that that is bad thing or anything :D I just feel the tiniest of sorry for Flack cause he has to keep up with Danny's mood. Danny sure makes Flack work for it but I bet Flack loves every minute of it :D :p

I don't remember if I've read any with Danny being on top.

Danny could always ride Don though...
now that would be hot :devil:

maybe I have read something like that...god i hate my crap memory!!

I can't link to them, but there're certainly some Danny-as-the-top stories around. And nicely written too! I'll just give ya the titles since they're all NC-17. Make you guys search for them, heheheh. Yesh, I'm a bad girl. :devil:

And the Fight Washes Out
Bittersweet
Hide and Seek
Mourning Sex
Waiting for the Sun

So, fly, my pretties! FLLLYYY- whoops, wrong fandom. :p I'm very sure you can find them via the Messer+Flack LJ community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back