Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Chase, you can use my quote on another site and here I thought nobody would like it. :D I actually have one quote (different one) being used here on TalkCSI.

Glad you liked it. ;)

Yeah, I loved it. I was all "OMGZAMAZING." And I immediately copied and pasted it into all of the IMs I had open. I even got a laugh out of my Drumline Instructor, who doesn't even watch CSI. xD

Re: the prostate thing--:lol::lol::lol: That so sends me to a naughty place considering some of the fanfic I've read. :lol: Hell, I probably wouldn't know much about it either unless I was familiar with all of the D/F smut. :lol:

^ yea, the prostate thing was hilarious :lol: see, smut is educational! *nods head*

jeez, i leave for a night and i come back to 2 NEW PAGES and all this talk of a new forum?!?! *claps* you girls are putting in overtime for the DF lurve! :lol:

so, welcome chase. :D

anyways i'm with y'all....brokeback crimelab sounds good. and fay the thing about telling people from talkCSI to PM you is a good idea but it might scare off fresh meat/ new shippers. :p :lol:

Are you saying that I'm scary?! :eek: That makes me want to cry. *sniff* ;) It's not that I don't want everyone to be a part of it, but I just don't want to leave the board open to hackers and spammers. *shrug* Anyway, 1CSIMfan and I are going to open the forum tonight or tomorrow and see how things go from there. We'll let you know when to start registering. ;)

That sounds great Fay! I'm really looking forward to joining too! :D A Danny/Flack forum...it's so beautiful.

Oh and like everyone said before, I LOVE the name Brokeback Crimelab. It's perfect!

woo! update on FF.net
rollins'girl has updated the post trapped fic!

tis cute :) and has a story about the disappearance of the leather jacket!

Hey, Fay. You get that site up yet?

Wow. I totally was typing something about Danny and Flack to a friend of mine, and my Drumline Instructor IMed me, and I accidentally sent it to him. I was pretty much freaking out until I got his response. "...Flack and Danny would be hot, man." And I pretty much died. (You see my instructor is like.. old. o_o)

:lol: That would be so hilarious! :lol: I'm surprised your instructor even knows who you meant...or maybe he didn't...

The site exists, but it's not exactly up and running yet. 1CSIMfan and I are going to get back on there tonight and go through some more of the setup. I think we're making it a bit harder than we should, but it'll be worth it in the end, don't you think? ;)

*loves the Brokeback Crimelab*

By the way, who was it that came up with the 'Brokeback Crimelab' thing in the first place? I was trying to remember earlier and I just couldn't. :confused:

i'm just looking for that the now.

in the 2nd thread of Danny/Flack.

Anyone catch jkladis's post in the NY forum? He dubbed these two's relationship Brokeback Crimelab. That's got to be the name for the next thread!

Yeah, me too. I was like,"Dude, what are they looking at?" And this I kind of gasped and screamed,"CONDOM!" At the top of my lungs, much to the distaste of my step-mum.. I told her it was something on TV, and she just kind of gave me this look and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back