Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well, it's good then that Flack has a foot long sausage to match Danny's pair of white buns. Can anybody pass the mayonaise? :devil: :lol:

* adds new matching curtains to my apartment down in Guttersville *

aww i missed the opening. doesn't matter though! CONGRATS ON THREAD #4!!! i'm gonna miss brokeback crimelab a bit tho.anyways, i'll take the plushies lament :D .

:eek: you people are dirty....
Danny likes his meat too, especially when it's placed between two toasted buns. However, nothing tops the white, thick mayo that comes out at the end. Ya gotta love those NY sandwiches
and to say i had a sandwich for lunch...

danny would love to lick the mayo off at the end... and as for the foot long sausage... i'm sure it'll be appreciated. danny is a carnivore :D :devil:

^this reminds me of the end of kimmy's apple pie fic. :D and also the "breakfast of champions" fic. both of these are smutty tho :devil:

OMG! :eek: Not only did I miss the start of the new thread, but I also missed a bunch of sexy food metaphors! *sobs*

I loves me some D/F action. *sigh* The Gutter is my home, and my apartment is worth a fortune. It's hot property down there, let me tell you. ;)

Oh, and here's the shower picture, since someone mentioned it. :devil: I think he's looking over his shoulder as Flack sneaks in. :devil:

Not only did I miss the start of the new thread, but I also missed a bunch of sexy food metaphors! *sobs*

Aww, it's ok Faylinn! I'm sure you'll thrown in your own metaphors every now and then. ;)

Aw, shucks. *blush* Never knew I had fans. XD

I'm glad you liked it though. I'm planning on writing some more D/F soon, along with some Flack/Aiden and Flack/Lindsay. Okay, hell, how about a fic for every pairing under the CSI:NY sun because I love them all.

I don't know many people who would. I have two D/F fics on the table right now. Sigh. One of them is pure comfort!smut and the other is angsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back