Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

chaostheory08 said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
I wonder if he's got any tan lines I could trace with my tongue or whether he layed out naked in his courtyard to get that color? *dreams of the later* :devil:

Could be! Oh what I would give to be his next-door neighbor... then I'll be mowing the lawn or the backyard... with roaming eyes lol...
i can help you with that lawn... ;)
but someone might wonder why your lawn needs mowing more than once a day... :lol: :devil:

Poor Carmine, he just can't get a break. Photographers just love to snap bad photos of actors.

About not knowing the color of his hair...I always knew he was the female in the Carmine/Eddie relationship and that just proves it. Lots of women are always changing their hair color. **hey Kimmy, jot that down for fanfic**

Receding hair line is ok with me. He still looks hot. Just as long as he doesn't ever do the "combover" look. :eek:

**just couldn't keep Eddie out of it** :rolleyes:

Oh Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy, you should really know better than to suggest these things to me. :devil: There's not much that could make me get rid of the Evil!Sailor, but I think you guys have found it. :devil:

Like my new avvie? *wicked laughter*

Ahhh!! Fay!! You made another bad Carmine icon?! :eek:

It's hard to even look at your icon, so I'll avoid it when I can. *peeks at icon* Gah! I can't do it!

Faylinn said:
Oh Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy, you should really know better than to suggest these things to me. :devil: There's not much that could make me get rid of the Evil!Sailor, but I think you guys have found it. :devil:

Like my new avvie? *wicked laughter*

okay whats funny is I was going to post dont put anymore "bad" Pics of Carmine because we know what Fay will do to them... I gues I should've :p

I love your new icon Fay. Looks like he really had a lot of fun. :lol:

:lol: God!! How did you come up with that icon Fay!! :lol:
I think it's just the heat make him looks that way in CBS party photos, look at him he's sweating so bad! :lol: poor guy :rolleyes:

What's this?!?! People like the icon? :eek: You're all supposed to be horrified! How is Constipated!Carmine better than Evil-Sailor!Carmine? :eek:

:lol: Anyway... ;)

That icon cracks me up. I am going to put it on my desktop, in the corner. And whenever I get too stressed at work, I am going to look at it; and realize that at least I am not as bad off as he is. :devil:

i didn't say it was better. it just made me laugh really really hard.

and i like laughing. so the icon made me happy. :D

i'm sorry if it countered your evil plan.

Don't worry Fay. :lol: Your plan worked on me. I'm quite bothered and uncomfortable with your icon. I can't even look at for more than a second.

Faylinn said:
What's this?!?! People like the icon? :eek: You're all supposed to be horrified! How is Constipated!Carmine better than Evil-Sailor!Carmine? :eek:
It's just tactical. :D If we like this one you make a new one. :lol:

^ :eek: shhhhh!!! you're ruining the master plan!!!!

:lol: lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back