Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Unbelievably freakin' amazing pics! Jasmin, where did you find those?

They are from a site called Corbis. A friend of mine got me those. Some of the pics (don't know which ones exactly) are from the photographer Michael Muller. :D

DandMfan it's great to have you here. Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Those are wonderful pictures lookaboomerang! I love his tanned, rugged looks... *dreamy sigh*

Top41 said:
Damn, those are some hot pics! :devil: I love the second one--very sexy! :D So, what's the original source on these? Are they from a magazine?

Why I am the source of those pictures Top as I am his personal photographer. :p :D **ok, in my own little world I am**ok in my own little world I'm more than that :devil:** I looked around and found those pictures posted everywhere but no source was mentioned.

Jesus, if I wasn't at work right now....Man, those pictures are sexy. MmmmmmHmmmmmm. I'll just save those for future usage. :devil:

Jasmin - Thanks for the info. Was wondering where you keep finding all these incredibly delicious pics.

lookaboomerang - Nice job on the TCA pics. The man is looking damn tanned and yummy! He actually looks like Paul Walker in a couple of them. He wears a tan quite well. ... I wonder if he's got any tan lines I could trace with my tongue or whether he layed out naked in his courtyard to get that color? *dreams of the later* :devil:

GoodLittleWench said:
Jesus, if I wasn't at work right now....Man, those pictures are sexy. MmmmmmHmmmmmm. I'll just save those for future usage. :devil:
well have fun.

Another TCA pic

Found another pic over at Dailyceleb.com. There's one over at Corbis that I can't stop laughing at. :lol: Someone else can get that one...I'm really lazy today.

^Is that the one that looks like a mugshot? That's made a few of us laugh. But it may have made jkladis swoon. Some of us are more gone than others. ;) :lol:

or is it this one? :lol:
b4dc06f4.jpg

^Ok, that's bad! :lol: He looks sunburned and constipated there! :eek: :lol:

omg, he looks so bad. did that event take place in LA.

... what is this?! First, it was the Evil Purple Hat. Then it was the Shasta Nude Black Bar. And now ... *squeaks*

I think the saddest part is that this picture doesn't even have anything to do with wearing a costume or acting out a role. Poor guy. He's hit by bad photos these days. :lol:

And Carmine, my dear? A good piece of advice ... don't make weird faces when cameras are snapping away. :p

he looks all sweaty and red, and not in a good way.

Haha! He looks like he's having fun! :) I actually think it's a good picture. Not poster-boy material but genuine. Says it was taken in Pasadena. :)

*hides before Kimmy can throw purple hat at her*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back