Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

1st, faylinn why!!!!! if kimmy doesn't trow you a purple hat i am.
2nd, Nim :confused:

Heh heh. I like to make you all squirm. ;) Although, I suppose, I should probably have used a laxative on the side if he's constipated, so he must be having stomach problems of another nature to warrant wanting some Pepto. :p Either way, his expression is priceless. :devil:

You know, we could send that one along as well as a birthday present, sort of a "Dude, Pepto is your friend" kind of prank...
:lol:

Springmoon said:
You know, we could send that one along as well as a birthday present, sort of a "Dude, Pepto is your friend" kind of prank...
:lol:
you peolpe are so mean, poor carmine. first the hat pic and now the pepto, whats next?

feenx said:
you peolpe are so mean, poor carmine. first the hat pic and now the pepto, whats next?

Well, you let your photo be taken in those poses, you have to pay the consequences. Fortunately for him, he has us fangurlz to guide him away from frequent mis-steps of this sort. :lol:

Faylinn ...damn i love your Icon. I was looking at that pic the whole day and it made me laugh so hard cause he lookes so (sorry) stupid in it. Now that i'm seeing you Icon im really rolling on the floor. :lol: :lol: You have some great ideas. :devil:

I'm back...got my family back on the plane to Arkansas and home safely. Now I may post to the heart's content.

First, I do have to defend Carmine about looking hot and sweaty. MrsG, since you're here in SoCal you know how hot it was last Saturday. Being crammed into the Rose Bowl, believe me that sucker gets downright steamy on its own.

Second, you know photogs just love to take bad pics of actors/actresses; it really wouldn't surprise me if they get paid extra $$ for these awkward pics.

Third, I'm with MrsG: as a woman in the over-30 demographic as well, I'm all for Carmine looking his ever-distinguished self. If that means a few gray hairs or receding hairline, so be it. I never mentioned it before, but in some of the CSI:NY scenes, when Danny bends his head, you can make out a little bald spot almost on the crown of his head. It just serves to make the man more attractive, I say.

That's just my opinion.

Faylinn said:
What's this?!?! People like the icon? :eek: You're all supposed to be horrified! How is Constipated!Carmine better than Evil-Sailor!Carmine? :eek:

:lol: Anyway... ;)

**raises hand**You can count on me Fay I am horrified. :eek: Do you have something against poor Carmine? :rolleyes: :p You now owe us some hot Carmine icons. :devil:

What do we have to do to stop this madness?? :p :D

As another who is in the 30 crowd, I like a man who looks like a man not a boy. Carmine certainly fits that. A few grey hairs etc are just part of that. So its all good to me.

Gary looks hot in those pics too.

I hear that 1CSIMfan! No more bad Carmine icons! :lol: Although I will say they are really funny once I get the courage to look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back