Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

She'll definately make an icon out of that picture and change from purple hat when we least expect it. :rolleyes:

Heh. Here I was thinking, "gah, there's no way I'm turning that into an icon"--but then you just keep talking about it, so now I'm thinking maybe I will...:devil:

^^Fay there is no way it could be any more scarier than the purple hat. :p

Oh, shoot. I completely forgot about reverse psychology! :eek: :p But ... believe it or not ... that purple hat is actually growing on me. I think I wouldn't even mind seeing it in real life.

As long as that's all Carmine wears when I do meet him. :devil: :lol: *is resisting the urge to look at that Shasta screencap again*

Damn, those are some hot pics! :devil: I love the second one--very sexy! :D So, what's the original source on these? Are they from a magazine?

Wow! BIG thanks to Afikana and Jasmin for those AMAZING Carmine pics. Can't even tell you what those did to my panties. ;) Unbelievably freakin' amazing pics! Jasmin, where did you find those?

Welcome tiara4carmine and midnight_song! Glad you both de-lurked and decided to start posting. We have a lot of fun here. :D

Celefinwe said:
Oh, you mean the veins. Sorry, I permanently reside in the Gutter by now and really, you should know better than to say something like that here ;p :lol:

Nyahahah... I saw that coming ;)

That Shasta pic -- for real? Or is that the cut out thingy something hahahahahhahaah.....

The scruff..... ooooohhhh Imagine running my hands through it --- *swoopsie, being pulled into the Gutter*

Hi guys Im new here
btw nice thread when I look at the danny pictures I just can't stop drooling. I especially like him when he is in that dark blue shirt, he is so hot *melts*

OMG Jasmin...those new pics are fantastic...love them...finally the man is making new photoshoots!!! :p

dark blue shirt, DandMfan? oh yeah. especially in the dark blue shirt. *drools*

welcome to the thread!

2006 CBS Summer TCA's
Oh yes, it is that time of the year again. :D It appears that only Carmine and Gary went, because they're the only ones I can find pictures of. I posted the link because they're Wireimage and you have to be in their clique to see the big ones. :rolleyes: Carmine is very, very tanned and damn, does he look good. :devil:

lookaboomerang said:
Carmine is very, very tanned and damn, does he look good. :devil:
Thank you for the link!!! :eek: oh, he looks so good...well, writing to us all didn't kill him at last...LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back