Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

WOW guys you really do find great pics of Carmine, there all really great to and god he looks Sexy in most of the pics (well ALL).

yeah ..nice pics the one from black hawk down ... now i trying to remember him from the movie :p

Oh, he has the most kissable lips in that BHD photo. It makes me want to... comfort him.

you are really crazy about him :)

Bobby said:
you are really crazy about him :)

Welcome Bobby - and it's not just me who's crazy about the man. If every fangirl in here had a turn, well, I don't think he would survive the experience.

:p ... well .. i`m new here ... but i really love CSI:NY i would like to be heard :D ... to be popular :))

Welcome! You have nooo idea how crazy it can get in here!!!!! :D

Hello Bobby! :) Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here. Nice to have another fan with us!

uugghh..I can't believe it. I've never seen Black Hawk Down and what's worse is that we had the DVD and I sold it on ebay!!! :eek: What was I thinking? But that was before I knew Carmine was in it. Now I'll have to rent it.

Welcome Bobby. Hope you enjoy posting here. There are many of us fangirls in here just wanting to have our way with Carmine.

You guys, we are on a roll. It seems like we just started this thread and now we only have 9 pages to go. wow.

^sorry can't remember the interview :p

wow those were HOT pics :D and welcome Bobby! :D

I haven't seen Black Hawk Down either, but I need to! I know! We're posting maniacs here! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
I haven't seen Black Hawk Down either, but I need to! I know! We're posting maniacs here! :D

Not long after it came out I started to watch it for an international relations class but I never did finish it. Now - same thing. Rent it or buy it on Amazon marketplace.

I'm sorry for taking so long to put these up. I hope I'll be able to put up another episode's caps in a week. Enjoy! :)

CSINY s02e20 - 'Run Silent, Run Deep' (209 HQ caps)[10MB zip file]

csiny_s02e20_hrhdtv_15489_cut.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back