Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Hot pics!! I love them! I love his eyes in the second pic! :D Great post!

Yeah, he looks hot in those pics but I think he looks even hotter in glasses. But I'll take him any way I can get him. **and anywhere, anytime, anyplace** :devil: See ya, I'm going back to the gutter now. :p

Yeah, I find him hotter with his glasses, but with or without I'll take Carmine either way! He looks incredible with or without his glasses! :D

Question: Does Carmine wear glasses for real? Just curious.

^^Oh yeah. Can't you tell? :lol: Watch an episode and when he turns his head look through his lens. That dude has some serious correction going on.

In all of the Carmine pictures I have I don't have one of him in glasses so I guess not, but I'm not sure.

^ in an interview he said he does wear glasses and he likes playing danny coz he got to wear them instead of contacts... (your avvie is SOOO distracting! i always forget what i wanna say lol.)

i like him with glasses better, too! :)

Oh ok. Thank you afrikana! :D Would you happen to know where to find that interview?

*laughs* Sorry about that. Even I get lost in it sometimes.

I havent even see that movie and I get lost in your avvie... :rolleyes:

and I think he looks better in glasses too... :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
**and anywhere, anytime, anyplace**

Any position you mean... :devil: (slowly making my way to the gutter because you ladies are corrupting me :lol:)

lookaboomerang said:
^^Oh yeah. Can't you tell? :lol: Watch an episode and when he turns his head look through his lens. That dude has some serious correction going on.

That was why I was asking what is his prescription. My mom wears glasses and she told me his were pretty 'high' coz it makes his eyes look smaller without them and hey, if you look through them (get it?), the image beyond the glasses are pretty blurred.

So once again, I ask, what is his prescription? Thank you!

PS: Guys with glasses always have a plus on my list. LOl...

Sounds like my icon has quite an effect on people. :D

Carmine with his glasses is a big plus in my book!

Just for your info, the man with Carmine and the lady behind that yellow tape is Eric Close, who plays Martin Fitzgerald in Without a Trace. Another hottie man. :D His co-star on the show, Enrique Murciano (also very hot), actually starred along with Carmine in Black Hawk Down. :) Cool, huh?

(I think I know practically every moment where Carmine appears in Black Hawk Down. :lol: And believe me, there's way more than the screencaps of him online show. He actually got shot in the leg in the last hour of the movie, if I'm right.)

lookaboomerang said:

That's how I knew he really needed them because that is the same way mine look. His eyes must be as bad as mine and that's pretty bad. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back