Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

ThumpyG said:
:devil: I love it when that man flashes his badge :devil: That is such a turn on :lol: ok, I need a cold shower now!

He can flash his badge at me anytime, day or night. I will willingly go with him, especially if he handcuffs me :devil:

Yummy...badge and gun. :p Also, did anybody get that badge #? Looks like 9945?? That way you could specifically ask for him. :)

^ I would get arrested numerous times and specifically ask for him just to get a gander at his badge and gun :devil:

My laptop screen is also small, so I can't really see the numbers, it looks like 9945 or 9345??

:lol: do you know how wrong it looks... my nose is basically touching the screen as i try to read the number (i think its 9949) and i'm squinting. nice badge tho...

I'm gonna go check it out on my computer in the living room because my nose is against my laptop too. :D

ETA: Ok, from my big computer it looks like 9948. We'll have to do some detective work. Anymore pics of his badge?

I'm on the prowl.. *I'm sure every girl is on the prowl for Danny's badge :devil: *

hehe...we'll have every police officer on the force coming to our rescue. :rolleyes:

Adore the badge pic!! :D Umm...can't make out the badge numbers well. I'll have to go to the other computer.

it looks like 9946 to me. but my vision sucks, and tends to see only what it wants to see. and it's being distrated by the strategic placement of that badge...*drools*

It's 9345 on the cap above, but 8946 is his badge number on promo pics as ShuriyuCSI said. I stopped getting confused about more than one badge numbers since I found out that more of them has more than one. :)

BlueGirl said:
It's 9345 on the cap above, but 8946 is his badge number on promo pics as ShuriyuCSI said. I stopped getting confused about more than one badge numbers since I found out that more of them has more than one. :)

Perhaps they thought that nobody would actually look so closly at the badge. They weren't expecting us. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back