Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Gosh, I was gone for a day -- and I'm so lost *plays Lost theme in the background*

I was watching "Stuck on You" the other day and I was kinda disappointed that Danny didn't even pose for a SECOND....holding a guitar. Grrrr....he just held it by the fingerboards.... any pics of him with the guitar, anyone? I would like to see that. I just didn't like the sticky glances Danny and Lindsey were giving each other... oh well...

Did I hear 'shower scene'? Well, in the book tie-in of CSI:NY, the last reference on Danny there was: taking a shower!

At 5pm, Danny was at home showering. Blahblahblah for a paragraph. The tremor was gone. Hot water beating soothingly on his head and down his back. He heard himself humming...

a written shower scene?

i'm interested. i tend to like written stuff like that better, because i love getting into the characters head, but if the writer's good...it could be so freakin hot...

if the writer's good...it could be so freakin hot...

That's so very true! If a good writer did that put it together well it could be really hot! :D

W-ell if you're interested in a Flack/Danny shower scene... :devil: Have you read Hoop Dreams by Khanada? One of my favourite CSINY fics ever! :D

Celefinwe, I have to say that this quote 'The easiest job in the world has to be coroner. Surgery on dead people. What's the worst thing that could happen? If everything went wrong, maybe you'd get a pulse' has got to be the funniest ever. I have read it out to soo many people!

Thanks, idee :D. I came across the quote one day and knew I just had to use it

I noticed in one of the other threads that you are living somewhere in Asia. Im assuming you get to watch csi:ny on axn? We used to get that channel here in Pakistan but not anymore, it rocked! Here we are only upto S2E3!!!

That is better than in Germany. S2 didn't even start here. That's why I enjoy this thread so much. It keeps me happy while I'm waiting for S2 to begin.

...mmm...D/F ain't really my thing...but maybe i'll give it a shot.

and i'd rather be in the middle of s2 than waiting for s3...i hate waiting. waiting bites.

^hoop dreams is a really good fic but it's also very smutty! :p ... i'm with you though, waiting bites

idee, yeah, I live in Malaysia so I get to watch all the CSIs on AXN Asia. We're not that far ahead of you in Season 2. Oh well. When the second season DVDs coming out, I'm gonna get it and do a season 1 through to season 2 marathon! :D :devil:

^^^The quote I posted previously is from the CSI:NY novel tie-in. The writer portrayed Danny very well in that book. A lot of scenes of him at home... in BOXERS, in a baseball tee and such....

I checked out the S2 LV DVDs from the library and did see Carmine's part in Revenge Is Best Served Cold last night. I'd hoped the commentary would mention CSI NY but I think the DVDs must've come out before CSI NY started or something. Interesting anyway, and I'm gonna watch again.

Maxi - Glad to know im not as far behind as I thought! woo hoo!! eheh...dying to watch 'trapped', all the screen caps are so delicious. :devil:

celefinwe - Oh cool, Malaysia! have heard great things, been to Singapore and loved it.

csi:ny can and should neverrrrr endd...only cuz of hottie Carmine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back