Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Mel23 said:
I checked out the S2 LV DVDs from the library and did see Carmine's part in Revenge Is Best Served Cold last night. I'd hoped the commentary would mention CSI NY but I think the DVDs must've come out before CSI NY started or something. Interesting anyway, and I'm gonna watch again.

Since CSI:NY didn't air until September 2004, it probably wouldn't have been mentioned. I'm not sure when they released Las Vegas Season 3 but it originally aired in 2002-2003. I wonder if they had even thought of another CSI or is so, had picked a city yet.

^yea in one of the s1 extras they were sayin it was between csi:New York and csi:New Orleans

i woulda liked to see csi:NO too tho

I have a very OT question.. last night i watched Tanglewood for the first time and I thought it was an awesome eppy. The thing is, do we ever find out Danny's past with Tanglewood, becuase by the looks of it, it sure looked like he had one.

There's a season two episode "Run Silent, Run Deep" that continues the Tanglewood storyline. :)

of course... the one eppy I haven't seen that I'm dying to see... :rolleyes:

I'd also heard they were considering Chicago...would've been nice since I've spent all my life around here. But Gary makes it worthwhile no matter what the city. And Carmine And all the other hotties :)

But Gary makes it worthwhile no matter what the city. And Carmine And all the other hotties

I hear that! They all make the show awsome! :D I'm glad they went with NY, altough Chicago would have been pretty cool.

Mel23 said:
I checked out the S2 LV DVDs from the library and did see Carmine's part in Revenge Is Best Served Cold last night. I'd hoped the commentary would mention CSI NY but I think the DVDs must've come out before CSI NY started or something. Interesting anyway, and I'm gonna watch again.

They mentioned it on the CSI NY DVD. I really like the commentary, it say that they dosn't even realised at first that Carmine played that part.
How could they forgot about such a hottie? :confused:

Maxi said:
Mel23 said:

They mentioned it on the CSI NY DVD. I really like the commentary, it say that they dosn't even realised at first that Carmine played that part.
How could they forgot about such a hottie? :confused:

I know I couldn't... :devil: especially not in that outfit.. (if only he had moved his hands!)

^^OOhh, I haven't listened to all of the commentary yet. I'm too obsessed with staring (drooling) at Carmine. :rolleyes:

I haven't listened to all of the commentary yet. I'm too obsessed with staring (drooling) at Carmine.

I don't blame you! I would be doing the same thing. :D

I watched Recycling and Tanglewood last night, and between the two of them, Danny flashed his badge so many times, and all the shots were like close-ups of the "bagde area". I thought I was going to melt all over the floor. :devil:

:devil: I love it when that man flashes his badge :devil: That is such a turn on :lol: ok, I need a cold shower now!

the badge:

CSINY_112_220.jpg

He can flash his badge at me anytime, day or night. I will willingly go with him, especially if he handcuffs me :devil:

Speaking of s1 dvds... I just got mine in the mail tonight! yay for Carmine slow-mo dvd style.

slow-mo badge flashing?!?! *faints* guns, badges and sexy danny! woohoo! :D ;) and handcuffs to make it even better!

wat's the badge number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back