Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

iheartnickcath said:
I love that picture though, they look so cute together... I need some DnA pics to make icons with, Got any?

I can cap anything from season one, message me w/ what you want.

I was kind of disappointed when I saw that the new Mac/Stella thread had taken the "Tie Me To The Hood" thing. I don't see what that has to do with the two of them. :|

I wrote two DnA fics a while back. I think they have great chemistry, better than Danny and Lindsay do.

I like M/S though, they're cute eheh..as long as they don't take the robospanker, then it's ON :lol:

Greetings soph

Oh, the robo-spanker! Good times. XD
If they take the robo-spanker we can just get Garage Joe to make Danny and Aiden something much more exciting.

screamingpoet said:
I was kind of disappointed when I saw that the new Mac/Stella thread had taken the "Tie Me To The Hood" thing. I don't see what that has to do with the two of them. :|

I had exactly the same idea! I was like...okay...isn't that a DnA thing???

Dutchie said:
screamingpoet said:

I had exactly the same idea! I was like...okay...isn't that a DnA thing???

We're borrowing...Promise, we'll give it back, and don't glare at me, it wasn't my suggestion it was Jess. I wanted the food pyramid one.

Yeah, it was put you on the hood. God I love hush! I so wanna see it again...*thinks that maybe she should buy the DVDs after all :lol:*

And uh...maybe you shouldn't say that out loud, there are DnA shippers that do think D/L has chemistry. (me) Not that I'm mad or anything, but I think some people don't like it if you say that.

Lindsey's beginning to grow on me. But not exactly the ship that the writers are blatantly selling to the viewers. I also read some D/L and I'm sorry if I offended anyone -- I'm just NOT convinced with their pairing on the show.

*peace*

chaostheory08 said:
Lindsey's beginning to grow on me. But not exactly the ship that the writers are blatantly selling to the viewers. I also read some D/L and I'm sorry if I offended anyone -- I'm just NOT convinced with their pairing on the show.

*peace*

That's fine, and you're entitled to your opinion. But since this is the Danny/Aiden thread, lets stick to talking about that pairing, m'kay? Thanks & peace :)

Back