Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Love ya too!

Oh and btw all...I totally spaced out and forgot to tell you. I (or rather my mom) won two goldfish at a carnival. Guess what I named them? lol Danny and Aiden are quite happy in their new tank home. They are currently fighting over a green bean with the snails.

Aiden is bold and the first one to come out of hiding. Danny is the emo boy but is always there to support Aiden with a loving nudge or kiss (I swear they look like they're kisssing!). And when they're nudgung around the sides of the tank Aiden charistically likes to be on top ;)

Hahaha, you named your fish Aiden and Danny? That's so funny. :lol: She likes to be on top... :D aww why am I not loved? :(

Love ya Dutchie :D

aww that is so cute, you named your fish Aiden and Danny. Awws. So very cute, I wanna name mine that now! <3 .. She likes to be on top? Why am I not surprised?

Awww I love you all too! Spread the DnA love...I think we need some fics, this thread is dying. *performs CPR*

Dutchie said:
Awww I love you all too! Spread the DnA love...I think we need some fics, this thread is dying. *performs CPR*

My fics coming. I just saw Heroes though, and had loads of other ideas for fics, and couldn't concentrate on the first one (I'm impressed if you understand that, cause it doesn't make much sense!) Anyway, my fic is coming, should be ready soon!

I understand, so be impressed. I don't wanna see heroes, and this is the only reason I'm glad about the summer - stop: repeats with Aiden!

Song: hm...?
Episode: Come on! Hush, duh!
Quote: Danny: I'll drive, put you on the hood.
Aiden: Put you on the hood!

Dutchie said:

Yeah, we need our fic fix!
*remembers the scene where Danny performs CPR on that lucky girl*

iheartnickcath said:
Alrighty:

What is a song that remind you of DnA?
Favorite Episode?
Favorite Quote?

hehe.

Song: Umm, not sure....
Episode: Well, it's gotta be Hush! But I really like The Fall as well. And Crime and Misdemeanour (sp?). And all the other episodes where they work together for that matter ;) :lol:
Quote: Put you on the hood? I'll take the top, you take the bottom? Bingo baby? Just all of them!

Sorry, I didn't answer that very well, did I?!

Oh, and Dutchie , I'm very impressed :D!

I'm so impressive :D Chaostheory08, I was wathing that scene and I thought: that is one lucky girl!
*subtile hint* We need our fic fix SeeingStars*subtile hint*

Back