Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Eee, just saw 'night mother' again today... *sigh* I miss Aiden soooo much. And I miss her and Danny's chemistry. Danny and Lindsay are cute but it's just not the same *whining insues*. Okay, I'm off to write some comfort-fic... ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't forget to send that comfort fic our way. God knows I could use a DnA pick me up.

3. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

ditto that.

I have nooo idea what ep it was, but it was last wednesday that this happened so im assuming it was last wednesday's ep?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No, I have DVDs. ;) 'Night Mother' is the ep when Danny calls Aiden a girl when she can't pic a pocket without ringing the bell in the pick-pocket school they find. Hehe. 'Crime and Misdemeanor', which I just finished watching, is another great ep for them. I love when Danny teases her about flirting with the other cop.

'No I'm Burn, he's Messer.'

:lol:

He's soooo covering his jealousy with humour. :cool:

And then when he reacts to her being all dressed up after work.
    Danny: Whow, check you out! You're lucky you and I work toegther, you know that?
    Aiden: Oh please, Messer, I mean you're cute, but I'm way out of your league.
    Danny: (acts burned for a second then is serious) So where you going?
    Aiden: (shrugging) I got plans - (she smirks) don't worry about it.
    Danny: (acting unconcerned) I'm not worried about it.

Hehe. One of the best DnA moments on record. :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I love "Crime and Misdemeanor. :)

I liked how in the begining they're walking through the park talking and she mentions how she never sees him putting money into the tip jar. Me thinks they've been spending some time together.

Then I love how she keeps the money he put in the pocket. And why shouldn't she? We all know they're secretly dating so it's really 'their' money anyway. ;)

And I don't think she was going on a date in the end. If she was she would've told him. But she wanted him to think she was so he'd be jealous. She was just playing hard to get.

6. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

And you know what? They DON'T work together anymore. S'all good.

Oh, right I'm supposed to make a fic... Well, inspiration hasn't hit yet my muse is still wandering about the great beyond being occupied with SGA and Firefly. Hmm. Maybe she's still mad... I'll have to spork her into action. Dumb muse. *spork*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

*spork spork* If you can't get your muse in gear you'll just have to threaten her with bringing out the robospanker lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yo guys! Ok new to whole DnA thing, but im loving it!! Firstly they should definately give her a second chance at the lab...Mac did the wrong thing, he should have jsut gave her a warning because she didnt ctually do it...secondly, this just makes sense!! Ive only watched 4 or 5 eps of the CSI New York though, so its going to take me time, but im going to read through this entire board to get all the info for the best DnA moments!!

Kitty
    xxxx

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the glory that is DnA shipperdom Kitty! :D

Yeah, it wasn't a good way for her to go. :( It made him seem like he'll back up anyone else and give them a second chance but not her.

And why wasn't anybody paying attention to what was going on with her anyway? Aiden was the gopher and it isolated her too much. *cries* I miss Aiden!

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Welcome Kitty... Here you get a mini-robospanker for jumpin' aboard our pirate ship, argh matey. You'll have to pilfer fer yer own patch, animal and hook. Oh, and did you see Hush? That's canon 'round these parts ;)

Yeah, *huggles* Imzadi we all miss her... But let's partay shall we? *breaks out the rum* 'Yo ho yo ho a pirates life fer me'

11. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

Ye can't have me patch! Nor me budgie, ye scurvy lubber. Ye c'n share the DnA, lassie, but loot yer props from s'm other ships. Stealin' from a fellow DnA'er is mutiny and ye'll hang fer it! (Well, mebbe not, but argh if we don' punish ye somehow. Steal from us and we'll lock ye in the brig!!)

Sorry, I didn't mean to be vicious or closed off. I just haven't spoken in Pirate for awhile. Welcome aboard! ARRR!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

*tear* We need Aid back.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Agreed, NY just isn't the same without her. :(

15. soph

soph CSI Level One

Wow, haven't been on the board in ages! But I'm back and first port of call is so here.

I finally got to see Summer In The City about a week and a half ago. Favourite moment so definitely being Danny watching after her when she left after the phone call.