Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

The ep is the one thing getting me through my exams right now. Study Christian Theology. Watch Hush. Study Marx's theory of religion as a force opposed to social justice. Watch Hush. Have hysterics because cannot for the life of me understand why the hell nationalism developed in Germany between the time of 1843 and 1935 - and watch Hush until calm.

That's pretty much the rythmn of my day right now! :D

EXAMS ARE OVER! PARTAY!

Friday is the day I officially come back in contact with DNA (the original meaning) for Bio... and then allow my mind to inevitably drift back to better days...

I was watching "Night Mother" today and noticed how in that guy's apt (School of Seven Bells) Danny and Aiden are sharing the same kit. :)

I just thought it was sweet, they're not all territorial they are perfect partners. *sigh*

Just thought I would post this here as well (so you guys can enjoy it without leaving your comfy zone . . .er . . . you know what I mean). :D

Comfortable

It's a shipper video that I did on request. It does have some DnL in it, but it fits with the idea of the vid, I promise! It's also kind of sad, so . . . I gave you fair warning. :D

Now, put your hand over your heart and repeat after me:

"I was born on a pirate ship. Way over yonder shall we sail, into eternal bliss whereforth the DnA shall replicate and live forever."

Oh, yeah, and what the hell was w/the Kirking of Danny on the last eppy: Sees random girl riding subway, approaches w/cocky smirk and "How you doin'?" Pfffft... WHERE'S OUR MENTIONING AIDEN SCENE?!?!?!?! I thought you loved us Tony. You don't love your CSI fans anymore? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Oh, yeah, and what the hell was w/the Kirking of Danny on the last eppy: Sees random girl riding subway, approaches w/cocky smirk and "How you doin'?"

First of all I did in fact put my hand on my heart and recite the pledge. :) DnA forever!!!

Second I thought the girl on the subway was the girl from the crime scene? Ya know, the one who anwsered the door in her underware.

And even though I knew it wouldn't be I was still holding my breath during that scene praying it would be Aiden.

First of all I did in fact put my hand on my heart and recite the pledge. DnA forever!!!

Damn skippy!!! :D :huggles:

Second I thought the girl on the subway was the girl from the crime scene? Ya know, the one who anwsered the door in her underware.

Oh, you mean the skank? Me too.

And even though I knew it wouldn't be I was still holding my breath during that scene praying it would be Aiden.

OMG I'm so hopelessly devoted to shipping this ship... I could just see it... OU FIC IDEA... *zooms out to write*... Uh, no promises tho...

Oh the thought of a new fic! :D I do hope you write it. I'll love ya forever if you.

I came out of a class on Wednesday and looked up at a billboard... and lo and behold... it was a TV billboard, playing CSI:NY with captioning!! I looked up and Carmine was looking back!!!!!!!

Back