Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad its Bristol rather than Levi, that guy annoys the crap out of me lol.

I think the Hoff will do fine. :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah me too, Jay Leno said "Their going to have a new show with him called "The Slimy Bachelor":lol: This just isn't my favorite batch of "stars" but one never knows.. maybe they'll surprise me~

3. Desertwind

A two hour premiere tonight from 8-10, So who will win this year?

4. Desertwind

It's really hard to judge any of the people yet, but some quick picks so far my views:the best guys to me were Kurt the football player, and Rick the basketball player..the girls Adrena, Brandi, Florence and Jennifer Grey, the best to me, she brought me to tears, really fantastic, I will go out on a limb and say she might be the one:bolian:

The worst.. Michael Bolton, Maragret Chou, and David Hasselhoff, really bad. no rhythm no dance steps that were anything to talk about, so tonight the first elimination. And on what planet is Bristol Palin a "star"? maybe it should be called "Dancing With Anybody":rolleyes:

5. Desertwind

Well buh-bye Hoff, I figured it would be him, he was about as good as Kate Goslin. It was great to see Carlos Santana, he never changes and that guitar is part of his body. so good:eek:

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

My Mom glad it's David Hoff gone. She said, he was lousy and she said, he looks like he was drunk.
    I don't watch it anymore.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  7. Desertwind

:lol:It's a tough one this year.. so many duds.. I just love dancing, but this is the worst bunch I've ever seen. How embarassing for some of them that "Sitiuation", he thinks he's so "hott" but guess what he's so NOT, gag me, and I don't even know who some of these people are:confused: does your mom or you? Margaret Chou.. please:rolleyes:

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

My mom and I know Michael Bolton, he is a singer. I know Brandy, she use to have her own show, called Moesha. I'm not sure about Margaret Chao, she looks familiar. I know Florence Henderson, she from The Brady Bunch. I know Kyle Massey, he use to have a Disney show called That's So Raven and Corey show. I don't know the rest of them. I know Bristol is Sarah Palin's daughter.

9. Desertwind

I totally forgot about Michael Bolton, he's nice, but dancing:confused: he has to keep his other job..singing. I just can't believe these supposed "stars" this season:(

10. GregNickRyanFan

I believe Margret Cho is a comedian. I forgot to watch the dancing part. I watched the results though. I knew the last two would be David and the kid from Corey In The House and I figured David would be going home. I liked how he responded though... he said he felt bad for his dance partner because she worked so hard. But, I saw bits and pieces of his dance on Showbiz Tonight and it didn't look like he did much dancing. It looked like he stood there most of the time while she danced. :lol:

11. Desertwind

Here's a brief summary of my opinions on last nights show~

RICK..Jive ~
    WOW, I was impressed, I didn't think he could move that fast, & with a bunk foot, good job~

FLORENCE Quick step~
    She was 'hott', great timing and good footwork, she's so passionate, and 76 yrs. old:wtf:

BRANDY Jive~
    She's good also, great rhythm, and kept up with her dance partner~

MICHAEL Jive, bad, he's not a dancer, sorry and he got the lowest score, a 15~

AUDRIANA Quick Step~
    Now that's dancing, she's really good, and what a darling dress~

JENNIFER Jive
    She's the best for sure, and such a natural, perfect in every way~

MARGARET Jive~
    Meh, ok, but sloppy and clumsy:(

KYLE Jive~
    He's pretty good, lots of energy and he's so happy:D

KURT Jive~
    Good, who knew, he was great, and so smooth~

SITUATION Quick step~
    A big surprise, he was good, nice fast steps, and much better than last week~

BRISTOL Quick Step~
    Please, another Kate Goslin, and she's a "star":rolleyes:

12. Desertwind

MIchael Bolton got the boot, what a surprise, Bruno was mean but he was terrible, one of the worst ever, he can't dance:(this show still came in at #1 w/ 21,294 viewers in the ratings.. so it's still a hot watched show~

13. GregNickRyanFan

I'm not surprised Michael got the boot. He didn't even dance really. He didn't do anything I couldn't do and I can't dance worth a spit lol.

As for Bristol, at least she smiles and looks like she's enjoying it unlike Kate who up until her last two performances (before getting the boot) never smiled and looked like she wasn't into it and wanted to just get it over with already. :lol:

If Margret doesn't step up her game, I think she could be next.

14. Desertwind

Michael Bolton is miffed off big time at Bruno, it's all over the news. What did he expect? He can't dance. Bruno was harsh, but that's his job. So get over it Michael.. move on. So who will be next?

15. GregNickRyanFan

I agree that Bruno was kind of harsh, but then again one has to expect that sort of thing with the judges. Complaining about it and demanding an apology doesn't really do Michael any favors though, to be honest.

I have to say that I think Margret could be the next to go. It could be Situation or Palin, but they have a lot of fans, whereas a lot of people don't know who the heck Margret is. :lol: I think in terms of people voting, this is sometimes a popularity contest until you get down to the final five or so.

I'm rooting for Florence to get into the final five. And she's 76? Dang, I hope I look that good when I'm that age. :lol: As for who will be the winner, my guess right now would be Jennifer Grey, but it could be one of the athletes.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010