Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last night they all blew me away all spectatular, all fantastic, here's a brief overview and my opinions;)

Part one~

ERIN V Waltz~
    Greaceful, smooth and elegant she's so limber & flexible, really nice~

NICOLE Argentine Tango~
    She's extrodinary, perfect I think she's the one, and her partner had a bad neck as well:(

CHAD Waltz~
    He's good, smooth and great moves, and he's so sexy~

EVAN Fox Trot~
    Vibrant and he's also fantastic I've never seen him move this fast and jump about like he did good job~

Part Two~

ERIN Pasa Doble~
    WOW, I didn't even know anyyone could move like this, very powerful and sensual, and what a dazzling outfit~

NICOLE Cha Cha Cha~
    OMG, Unbeliveable, absoultely magnificent again, one of the best dancers ever:bolian:

CHAD Samba~
    Nice job, he's gotten so good and what a body:p Bruno goes "I'm going between admiration and bitter envy":lol:

EVAN Pasa Doble~
    Another firey intense fabulous performance WOW!!!

This is tough, they're all so wonderful:eek:

2. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Bye-bye
    Chad

Nice segment about the early lives of the pros.

3. Desertwind

I kinda of knew it would be him, he's good and has even gotten better, but not in the league with the rest of the dancers:(

4. Desertwind

Bruno and Carrie were on Jay Leno on Friday and were raving about Nicole and Carrie said "she's the best dancer we've ever had on the show", it's down to 3, and two more shows, and then it's done till next season. So we don't know but, I will go out on a limb and pick her, Nicole~

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Something I was watching the other day, someone said that Evan is a figure skater and every other figure skater or olympian that's been on the show has won, so they think Evan will win. It should be Evan or Nicole. I'm not picky about which one though.

6. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Wasn't Natalie an Olympian?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who is Natalie?

8. Anna P

Anna P Witness

I forget her last name; she was Alec's partner last season....

9. Desertwind

A brief overview of last nights show, and Tom Bergeron, is so charming and so funny:lol:

ERIN Samba~
    WOW> perfect one of her best dances ever, shake it baby shake it:wtf:

EVAN V Waltz~
    Beautiful, and elegant they floated like on a cloud. He's a skater in this contest without the skates. Anna is so cute and so good~

NICOLE Rumba~
    Always good, and this is weird, not her best dance to me~:(

FREE STYLE

ERIN They kinda of fell all over the place, good but as Bruno stated "Pyscho drama"~

EVAN First there was a little backstage drama, I've never seen Anna so upset, she was afraid of doing this, but they were sensational:eek: Perfect together, awesome~

NICOLE OMG.:eek:. THEY WIPED EVERYONE ELSE OUT. UNBELIVEABLE JUST FANTASTIC. Every positive adjective one can think of were them, in this Free Style dance:bolian:

10. Desertwind

[​IMG] to NICOLE good job:bolian: I knew when I first saw her she was the best dancer, and the judges were always raving how good she was. So buh-bye Erin. She was good but had a snippy attitude, and bugged me. Evan was so cordial courteous, polite and kind when Nicole won, he was so good too;)

A brief critique of last nights show~

Thoe whole original dancers all got together and did one heck of a group dance. I always liked Shannen, Aiden and Pamela, they were always fantastic, so it was great to see them again~

Then there was Kate Gosslin,YUCK:scream: like on 'SNL' "the person who won't go away". She had the stupid audicity to say "Even if I was like Nicole or Evan, [not even close] I'd still get picked on. She still doesn't get it "SHE CAN'T DANCE":rolleyes:

So, 10 week's of this season and until next year. This was so enjoyable:thumbsup:

11. Anna P

Anna P Witness

And Nicole was genuinely surprised to win! And so happy and grateful for every score, unlike certain other people on various shows :shifty: who act like they're owed high scores.

12. Desertwind

Your right Anna P she was genuinely happy and surprised, she's so not conceited, so thrilled:bolian: I caught her briefly on a couple of morning talk shows, in N.Y., so they must not have had to much sleep last night. She never realized or thought she was as good as she was:confused:

13. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Speaking of "yuck" guess who's on the cover of People. :angryrazz:

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

By request.

Source: tvguide online

Who Is The Situation's Dancing Partner?

A dancing star is nothing without a pro. ABC has unveiled the 12 pairings for Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars.

Check out the matchups:

Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower

Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Margaret Cho and Louis van Amstel

Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke

Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough

David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson

Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas

Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas

Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff

Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya

Notably absent is Edyta Sliwinska, the leggy Polish dancer who's the only pro to have competed on all 10 seasons (her best finish was second place in Season 6 with Jason Taylor). Sliwinska, who's married to Season 1 champ Alec Mazo, announced on Twitter that she decided to return to school to study media communications at UCLA.
    "I'm grateful to the show but my life can't be limited to DWTS," she wrote. "I hope you understand. Please know that you guys, the audience was the best part of the experience. Thank you everyone for such a nice response."

15. Desertwind

Thank's Destiny your the best:bolian: not my favorite "stars" by any means, but what ya' gonna do? Bristol Palin, on what planet is she a "star":confused: and David Hasslehoff, please.. embarrassing. I love dancing, so I guess I'll swallow and eat it where some of these "stars" are concerned.:(