CSI SpinOffs in Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to see CSI: Miami go but I personally think that CSI: New York has been the better show for a while now. The stories in Miami over the past few years have been ridiculous and over the top which I think has lead to the decline in viewers, it's a shame because I loved the show. I'm not saying that CSI: New York is perfect but I think the storylines have been more realistic. That's just my opinion.

I'm sad to see CSI: Miami go but I personally think that CSI: New York has been the better show for a while now. The stories in Miami over the past few years have been ridiculous and over the top which I think has lead to the decline in viewers, it's a shame because I loved the show. I'm not saying that CSI: New York is perfect but I think the storylines have been more realistic. That's just my opinion.
That sums it up for me too. NY has become my favourite one of the 3 over time. However I think DB has een a big plus point for me with Vegas. Sad to see Miami go, but NY is better imo.

That's been my feeling on it too. Plus,H had simply become too unlikeable for me. When you can't root for the main star of the show anymore,that's a problem.

That's been my feeling on it too. Plus,H had simply become too unlikeable for me. When you can't root for the main star of the show anymore,that's a problem.

I respectfully disagree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back