CSI Season 8 - UK Thread

I was just reading the tv guide for next weeks CSI. It gave a brief synopsis and then said the series would continue later in the year. I guess the hiatus starts next week.
I read that in a radio times that they wouldn't show the rest of the series until the end of the year! Why is this happening, - because of the writers strike?

They stated after 'Bull' last week that they would continue with the new series in 3 weeks time. I guess it's a case of wait and see as no-one seems to know what's what.

Yeah they did say three weeks after last weeks episode.
I jus hope that they don't rush out rubbish episodes for the rest of season 8. It's been really good so far and I'd rather wait a little while longer for good episodes that just get crap and have it back on our screens sooner.

Yeah at the end they said three weeks from last week, so that's 2 weeks from today, meaning we get the new eps around the same time as the States...

Yeah after Bull was aired the announcer said that CSI continues in three weeks.

Ah, i was worried back when the strike was happening- or rumored to start- how that would affect the British viewing of CSI.... But it hasnt not really. Really the only thing that we'll notice is that the season is shorter than normal. CSI started after christmas here and what in september (late) last year in the states.

According to my Heat! Mag today 'Grissoms Divine Comedy' airs on the Tuesday 8th April, so just 5 days after the States, nice to be less than a week behind as apposed to 5 months lol

^ That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation. :D I'm so excited about this ep. :D I'm really looking forward to the new eps, and I'm glad that we aren't too far behind the states either... Only 6 days and a little over 2 and half hours to wait... Ok I'm a little over excited... ;)

Great to see that CSI is back next week, following the return of it on Thursday in the States. There was even an advert to go with it!! Can't wait, especially to see Grissom's appartment.

They advertised new CSI for next Tuesday night before tonights re run on channel 5!! YAY!!!
I'm very excited.

Season 8 ---- on five----- UK

When is episode 12 to the end going to be shown on Five?:(:confused::confused:

I need a CSI fix :lol: Repeats are just not the same :(:confused:

Okay I merged the question about an ep being shown into this thread as it sort of pertains to each other. :)

Re: Season 8 ---- on five----- UK

Woohoo we get episode 12 tonight!!

Can't wait, it looks interesting, with witnesses being bumped off and the team having to carry on working with the flu.

Back