CSI Season 7 on DVD

Re: CSI Season 7 on DVD

I just bought the set at Best Buy. Haven't watched it yet, but Greg is on one of the disc and these are the episodes with commertaries; Built to Kill, pt. 1, Fannysmackin, Living Legend, Sweet Jane, Law of Gravity, Lab Rats and Living Doll.

I got it already. I got mine at Target. They were also offering a $10 gift card with it.
The actual cover of the DVD set is the cast promo pic from Season 6 when they are all walking down the street. I think it is cool that they used that picture.

And those Greg fans, yes he is on a disk. On disk 6...a photo from Who Shot Sherlock.

I watched some of the episode commentaries already. Mostly for Built to Kill pt.1, Fannysmackin' and Lab Rats as those are the eps I prefer that had the commentaries. The best commentary track was on Lab Rats with so many of the cast members doing it. It is pretty funny.

Great news the Greg is on one of the disks! :) The commentaries sound interesting, especially the one on Lab Rats, I think it's great that the recurring actors got the chance to do a commentary.

OH thank you Dizzney! I was so hoping he was on one of the disks. I plan to get my copy soon.

Is it just me, or is there NO Carol Mendelsohn commentary on "Law of Gravity" when there should be? I watched/listened to the whole thing, and notta. Zilch. Not one word from her.

There isn't and it's really weird. Either they printed it wrong, or she didn't have anything to say.

Elsie said:
Just a little reminder to people in the UK. The Season 7 part 1 DVD is released tomorrow. I still can't find any details about the special features, but tomorrow we should find out! :lol: :)

Anyway, the only disappointment is that we will have to wait until January 28th 2008 for part 2 to be released. :( Here is the cover art for Part 2:

[image]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m143/Elsieback/UKseason7part2dvdart.jpg[/image]

I've been trying to find out the release date for weeks now thanks Elsie! ::D

wolfesgamergirl said:
There isn't and it's really weird. Either they printed it wrong, or she didn't have anything to say.

:lol: They shouldn't have printed her name then! :lol:

In a perfect world, but sometimes things are printed before they do the recording. Sadly it reflects badly when they don't follow though.

Back