CSI Season 7 on DVD

Re: CSI Season 7 on DVD

It's weird Gris has the beard for the cover picture. They prolly never did a Season 7 photo shoot like past seasons

Dizzney said:
I think I heard that there will be a commentary on Fannysmackin' at least. Wojo posted something on the Eric Szmanda thread about a month or two ago from the person who does the CSI dvd's and they told her they tried to get Eric for the commentary but he was out of town, but there would still be one on that ep.

Glad they'll have it, even if it would've been better with Eric... :cool:

Oh PLEEEEEEEEEZ ::grovel grovel:: let there be a commentary for Lab Rats!!

mrb105 said:
It's weird Gris has the beard for the cover picture. They prolly never did a Season 7 photo shoot like past seasons
I really don't think they did. At least I didn't see anything at the places where I get CSI pics from. And it's so obvious that the photos of Billy and Marg they used on the season 7 DVD cover were from the season 6 cast promo shots.

Does anyone has news about the special features ?

2 weeks to go before the release in the UK and still no information. It's strange.

alienor, I haven't managed to find any news about the special features yet. I guess we'll have to wait until September 3rd to find out. :)

Although, having already been very disappointed by the UK CSI:NY release extras I'm not holding out much hope of getting anything good. :lol:

Just a little reminder to people in the UK. The Season 7 part 1 DVD is released tomorrow. I still can't find any details about the special features, but tomorrow we should find out! :lol: :)

Anyway, the only disappointment is that we will have to wait until January 28th 2008 for part 2 to be released. :( Here is the cover art for Part 2:

UKseason7part2dvdart.jpg

i wish they had bloopers on them because i think its funnier for drama's because they have to be all serious. and the bloopers online are really crappy i mean it sounds funny but they image quality is really poor

NicksSexyBabe please don't double post as it could be considered spamming. You have the option of editing your post for 24 hours if you want to add something else.

If you have a question about episodes etc, it would probably be better to ask them in one of the 'I have a question' threads in either General CSI or the LV forum rather than in Merchandise. :)

Back