CSI: NY Spoilers--Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Futon Critic finally posted the press releases for 4.08 "Buzzkill" and 4.09 "One Wedding and a Funeral". :)

THE CASE OF A DEAD SUPERMODEL FOUND IN A HUGE MARTINI GLASS BAFFLES MAC AND THE TEAM, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14

"Buzzkill" - When a supermodel is found dead in a giant martini glass on a Times Square billboard, the CSI team follows the evidence in search of the party crasher, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Nov. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap

RECURRING

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: AJ Buckley

GUEST CAST:

Det. Jessica Angell: Emmanuelle Vaugier
Jenna Donovan: Tracey Ruggiero
Drew Bedford: Kerr Smith
Lia Ramsey: Scottie Thompson
Damien Barnes: Marc Manard
Brandi Parsons: Sandra Seeling
Paul Larkin/Campbell: David Rogers
Ted Barclay: Austin Priester
ER Doc: Gary Poux
Pete Sutton: Stephen Pietropaolo
Nick Conway: Marcus Ashley
Dr Gavin Moore: Michael Mantell
Nurse: Vanessa Born
Pattie Larkin: Erin Cottrell
Joe Silver: Ian Brennan
James Petty: Ken James
Paramedic: Jeffrey D Stevens

Written by: Jill Abbinanti

Directed by: Jeffrey Hunt

RATING: TV14-DLV

MAC FINDS A GROOM DEAD ON HIS WEDDING DAY, WHILE STELLA DISCOVERS A MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE LEFT ON HER CAR, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21

"One Wedding and A Funeral" - Mac investigates a groom murdered on his wedding day, found stuffed and wrapped like a wedding present, and Stella finds a box of bloody puzzle pieces left on her car, which sends Mac home to Chicago to solve the biggest mystery of his life, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Nov. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
Adam Ross: AJ Buckley

RECURRING:

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Emma Blackston: Emily Foxler
Brett Dohn: Bill Heck
Drew Bedford: Kerr Smith
Geroge Foodim: Rich Voll
Vinnie: Jason Pendergraft
Timothy Maxwell: Rob Evors
Misty: Jamie Chung
John Andrews: Joel Geist

Written by: Barbie Kligman

Directed by: Rob Bailey

RATING: TV-14-LV

I havent seen anything posted but we all have our own theories! Mine... considering Mac and Drew are involved I vote Stella! :D

Please remember to keep all questions and speculation in the other spoiler thread--this one is just for known spoilers. Thank you!

Ok, spoilers for the final episode written before the writers' strike:

4.14: "Playing With Matches"

~ Mac, Stella, Hawkes and Flack are working the case of a dead woman found in a public restroom with knife wounds.

~ Danny, Lindsay and Angell are working the case of a dead guy who'd been burned while street luging.

A few more notes about 4.14 "Playing with Matches":

~ Flack tells Mac and Stella that the woman who found their victim's body was pushed back by water when she opened the bathroom door--meaning that the bathroom had been flooded, possibly washing away evidence.

~ Sid tells Stella that the victim's knife wounds were not fatal--instead, the woman drowned.

~ Hawkes wears a jumpsuit at one point.

~ Danny and Angell get pretty snarky with a potential suspect.

~ Danny has a wee chase scene.

Just a note--I messed up the title of 4.14. It's "Playing with Matches", not 'Playing with Fire', which I used before. I edited the two previous posts to reflect that, but I thought I'd point it out to anybody who read the spoilers already. :)

Two extra bits about "Happily Never After":

~ The case of the hotel owner has a Wizard of Oz theme (which is pretty obvious if you read the spoiler report :lol:)--from her reputation to her office decorated in all green (with a broom hanging on the wall) to her little dog, Otto. :p

~ Adam is in the spoilers with his trusty iPod by his side, getting his groove on a little bit in the lab--and Mac witnesses it. :p (This is a scene I'm definitely hoping we see in the final episode--Adam never disappoints. ;))

I found out today that the final episode written before the strike, episode 414, will air January 16th. So I presume the airing schedule will be:

Dec. 12th--411
Dec. 19th OR Jan. 2nd--412
Jan. 9th--413
Jan. 16th--414

Judging as how they will only have 3 episodes left after 4.11 airs, I presume that CBS will want to hold on those episodes for as long as possible by spreading it out in between reruns. Sp 4.12, 4.13 and 4.14 may not air consecutively, they might air within a few weeks of each other. :( I hate having to wait a month in between episodes...

414 will be the last episode to air, so presumably something close to what I posted above will be the airing schedule, unless CBS changes something down the road.

I just checked the TV guide website nad according to them episode 12 "Happily Never After" will air on Dec. 19th. So that will most likely be the last episode for 2007 and episode 13 and 14 will air begining of 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back