CSI: NY Season Two DVD Party! *DVD Spoilers*

lookaboomerang said:
"The online fan communities are funny to read. They talk about their favorite parts of the episode and it's not the directing or the writing. It's Danny in a tank top."
...And we wonder why they're spray painting Danny's clothes on. If they were to find certain threads around here (the LR and C/D threads), I'm sure the Trapped disucssion was rather mild. :lol:

Alas, due to finances, I will have to wait until November or December to pick up my copies. Glad to hear that everyone's enjoying theirs though!

I got mine at Walmart yesterday and woohoo! It was cheaper than I thought. The first episode I watched was "Necrophilia Americana" and I've been watching them pretty much in order since that. I remember all the episodes and it's so nice to be able to see them again.

Feenx - poor woobie, hope your head doesn't hurt too much coz your mum hit you :(
and as for watching the Trapped epi - have a good time
:devil:

That's the epi where I fell deeply in love with my baby, Carmie :lol:

Top - I haven't bought the box set yet but I'm putting my hand up for nekked Danny, doesn't matter what else he is as long as he's nekkid :devil: :lol:

Springmoon - hope your hubby appreciates your love of Carmine :lol:

I'll probably start watching them in order now that I've watched all the ones I hadn't seen.. (CotD, Trapped, Jamalot, Youngblood, and Wasted.) I'm excited now... I'll be able to catch things I didn't catch the first time...I love doing that.. :p

not having money sucks a$$!!! LOL, I wont be able to get it for a couple more weeks and i am dying! does anyone know if it is on netflix yet? TPTB thread is a good idea, since they are obviously reading the fans thoughts. maybe we should start a MORE EDDIE thread and give them ideas for storylines for our boy!!!

not having money sucks a$$!!!
:lol: Buying this left me broke :( $55 dollars, didn't leave me enough for lunch. As for it being on Netflix i saw it there yesterday, so i guess you can rent it.

Springmoon said:
Danny in a tanktop made my hubby a lucky man.
:lol: LMAO! I doubt my hubby has put two and two together, but let's just say it's generally pretty good to be him on Wednesday nights. Thanks for the inspiration, Carmine. ;)

Ack! Amazon still hasn't shipped mine. :( But then I did order later than I wanted to waiting for my Amazon.com visa card to get approved. ($30 off your first order = cheap CSI:NY S2 for poor student)

lookaboomerang said:
:lol: The Trapped commentary was kind of lame...sorry guys. :( But they did say this: "The online fan communities are funny to read. They talk about their favorite parts of the episode and it's not the directing or the writing. It's Danny in a tank top." :lol:

I love how aware they all are of Danny's sex appeal. He's totally the piece of ass on this show. It's nice that it's a man in that role for once! :devil:

They also GUSHED about how much they love Carmine. They said he's an incredible actor and the writer wrote the script for him and he just took it above and beyond what he was imagining for it. See? Everyone loves the guy. :D

It was a great episode, and Carmine did a terrific job with what he was given. He really throws himself into the acting when he gets excited about a storyline.

-The line "That's no way to treat good pizza, Messer." was Eddie's idea. He came up with it, took it to the writer and they let it in.

AWWW, EDDIE YOU ROCK!!!!! :D I loved that line. Very adorable--I love it when Flack teases Danny. That was such a cute line. :D

Aw man! Now I really can't wait to get the DVD set... I loved what they said in Trapped... *grins* Danny is tanktop *drool* I haven't watched Wasted yet, but when I do get the DVDs, I'm gonna rewatch RSRD, then Trapped, then Heroes, then only I'll watch Wasted, hehehehee...

I wonder when I'm gonna get it... a friend of mine is going to Kuala Lumpur and she hinted that she might be getting my birthday present there, and I can't help but feel it's the DVD set, but I better not get my hopes up, in case it's not... and I'll better not buy the DVDs until after my birthday just in case it is... lol... :lol:

I received my copy on Sunday (my Mom actually bought it on that Tuesday but my behavior was bad...again)

So I started watching it that night and was done by Monday night. My second round (including of listening to all the commentaries) was done by last night. I have no life. :lol:

I got mine about 5 days ago, but I was only able to watch Trapped with commentary, cause I had pre-pre-exam exams....like all week...

Are any of the commentaries really funny to watch?

I finally got my copy and have started a mini-marathon over the weekend. :D

First thing I watched of course were the special features, and then "Trapped". I really loved the commentary on this episode, lots of insight and humor. Now I'm watching "Bad Beat".

Btw, there's no subtitles or I'm dumb and I can't find them anywhere? I had the same "problem" with the S1 boxset and found it weird...

Back