CSI: NY Season Two DVD Party! *DVD Spoilers*

lookaboomerang said:
Ok. After hearing what I just heard, I'm going to start lobbying for the shower scene again, right here and now. :lol: I was just watching Bad Beat with the commentary on between Zachary Reiter and Duane Clark. It was to the part where Danny was yelling at that guy and saying he was going to take him to a place where they have sex for no profit. One of them piped up with, "I love what Carmine did with this scene. It was interesting reading some of the online commentary. Some of them really liked seeing the volitility come back into this character."

They're listening. :lol:

:lol: They are!

WRITERS, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE LOVE DANNY VOLATILE. AND NAKED. VOLATILE AND NAKED TOGETHER WORKS TOO. LOVE, CSI NY FANS

:lol: :D

^^^^ ::nods in aggrement::

P.S. and if you just so happen to ya know, put in a naked Flack somewhere in an episode, or two - or ten, it'd be much appreciated.

Top41 said:
WRITERS, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE LOVE DANNY VOLATILE. AND NAKED. VOLATILE AND NAKED TOGETHER WORKS TOO. LOVE, CSI NY FANS
:lol: :D
OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree agree agreeeeeeeeeee!!! :devil:

hehe totally with ya on that one :D
season 2 part 2 comes out on monday here in the uk... woohoo!!! cant wait.. although i have to get it when i get paid on the friday :( :lol:

:lol: The Trapped commentary was kind of lame...sorry guys. :( But they did say this: "The online fan communities are funny to read. They talk about their favorite parts of the episode and it's not the directing or the writing. It's Danny in a tank top." :lol:

They also GUSHED about how much they love Carmine. They said he's an incredible actor and the writer wrote the script for him and he just took it above and beyond what he was imagining for it. See? Everyone loves the guy. :D

Little tidbits I thought were interesting:
-The panic room was actually made. Carmine was inside and he and Melina actually did their scenes together with her talking to him through the camera.

-"Planting" the thermometer in the endzone? Right. More like planting it in a half a loaf of bread. I laughed so hard at that. Also, pulling the thermometer out and holding it away from his face was all him. That part was not written like that, that was his ad-lib of the moment.

-The line "That's no way to treat good pizza, Messer." was Eddie's idea. He came up with it, took it to the writer and they let it in.

lookaboomerang said:
:lol: The Trapped commentary was kind of lame...sorry guys. :( But they did say this: "The online fan communities are funny to read. They talk about their favorite parts of the episode and it's not the directing or the writing. It's Danny in a tank top." :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!

They also GUSHED about how much they love Carmine. They said he's an incredible actor and the writer wrote the script for him and he just took it above and beyond what he was imagining for it. See? Everyone loves the guy. :D

Interesting ... given that in the commentaries in the first season's dvd's they were gushing about Hill HARPER, and how HE was the standout. They barely mentioned Carmine back then.

-"Planting" the thermometer in the endzone? Right. More like planting it in a half a loaf of bread. I laughed so hard at that. Also, pulling the thermometer out and holding it away from his face was all him. That part was not written like that, that was his ad-lib of the moment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO even harder now. I'm sure the neighbours are wondering WTF is happening at No. 28.

-The line "That's no way to treat good pizza, Messer." was Eddie's idea. He came up with it, took it to the writer and they let it in.

I WISH TPTB would give us more Flack.

Thanks for the tidbits :)

Finally got mine at Circut City yesterday.
I looked for it on Wedensday but the order hadn't come in yet. That really annoyed me but it was there the next day, and i'd already been waitng for months, so one day wasn't that big a deal
FINALLY got to see Trapped, Coperate Warriors, and Jamalot
Watched Rolling with Jamalot, too
Eddie and Gary both made me laugh.

I cant wait to have mine. My mom bought it for me Wednesday and is driving down here to LA this weekend to visit, so yay!! I'll have it to watch on Monday after they go back home.. so far all the stuff yu guys have said has been positive so that makes me feel good about it, I cant wait to watch the commentaries, I love commentaries.

WE NEED MORE FLACK!! though.

Ugh! I can't believe I haven't even attempted to order it yet! I mean, I have all of the episodes on tape, but I need the extra features! :lol:

You know, if they pay attention to what we're saying on here, we should just pin a thread at the top to make it easy for them. The "Hey, Writers, this is what we want!" thread sounds like a lovely idea. :lol:

Radical618 said:
My WalFart didn't have it, so I drove tpo Kmart. Nope. Then I drove the opposite direction passed Kmart to Target. They had it. I jumped and skipped. Bought it came home watched all he special features. They're pretty good. Gosh I love this show...

I'm having that problem right now! I swear to God that no one in this stupid city likes CSI! But WalMart had CSI season 3... so I might have to buy that... but I want CSI: NY season 2!!!!

smiliee said:

I'm having that problem right now! I swear to God that no one in this stupid city likes CSI! But WalMart had CSI season 3... so I might have to buy that... but I want CSI: NY season 2!!!!

That's exactly how it was where I'm at. I still have yet to get S2 though because of work and school. I think I'm goin to convince my older brother to buy it for me as a means of payment for watching all 4 of his kids this weekend. :devil:

lookaboomerang said:
They've got that right. Perhaps they'll come to realize what a ratings bonanza Danny naked would be. *crosses fingers*

I do love that they read what we have to say about the episodes.

Amen, Top! Writers, please know she speaks for all fans. There's not one among us who wouldn't enjoy some good volatile, naked Danny action.

Faylinn said:
You know, if they pay attention to what we're saying on here, we should just pin a thread at the top to make it easy for them. The "Hey, Writers, this is what we want!" thread sounds like a lovely idea. :lol:
:lol: So with you on that one :lol: I had no idea they read this stuff here :lol:
I haven't watched any of the commentaries yet, every time I put the DVD on my mom comes in and is like "sweet, put in Spanish so I can understand it" Today we saw 7 episodes :eek:, but none of them were Trapped...maybe later tonight....by myself :devil:

I am remiss in not ordering my S2 DVDs yet - I guess I'm going to have to go hunt down those amazon credits I have hiding someplace.

Funny to know that the writers read what we write here - and a little embarrassing **thinking back on a couple of her more risque posts**. :lol:

Danny in a tanktop made my hubby a lucky man.

Okay, after complaining earlier I decided to call WalMart to see if they had the DVDs in. They did! So I bought them and so I just got done with a NY marathon. The special features were awesome, too. Very cool.

Back