CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics!

Carmine looks really good. :thumbsup: [/shallow moment]

ETA: Here's a pic of the elves, courtesy of SpoilerTV and Daquien on Twitter.

elves.jpg

Anna needed a shirt that didn't totally clash with the elf costumes, and Carmine's expression is clearly saying, "Kill me. Kill me now."

Last edited:
Anna needed a shirt that didn't totally clash with the elf costumes, and Carmine's expression is clearly saying, "Kill me. Kill me now."
Hawkes looks like he's been hitting the egg-nog already!

He does look much too excited to be wearing that outfit. :lol: Now that I look at it again, Danny actually looks like he egged one too many nogs the night before. :p

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Where do you suppose Santas hand is?:eek:

I'd rather not think about that... Gasp.

I love this picture. We've got a boozed out Hawkes, a cranky and suicidal Danny, A Lindsay who hasn't got her complimentary colors right and Alright Flack is just adorable. You know what? Let Stella have Mac, just save Flack for me. Kay? :D

Flack's like, 'I already got what I wanted for Christmas - Danny touching my ass.' :shifty: And Hawkes is like, 'Quick, take the picture so I can ask Santa for the love interest everybody keeps promising me.'

It would be better if Adam was Santa. :p (For my fantas--*cough* Because that would be adorable.)

Last edited:

I love this picture. We've got a boozed out Hawkes, a cranky and suicidal Danny, A Lindsay who hasn't got her complimentary colors right and Alright Flack is just adorable. You know what? Let Stella have Mac, just save Flack for me. Kay? :D

hehe, that's the best laugh i've had all day :D

Thanks for the pics!

Carmine looks really good. :thumbsup: [/shallow moment]

ETA: Here's a pic of the elves, courtesy of SpoilerTV and Daquien on Twitter.

elves.jpg

LOL, Flack's hand is so on Danny's ass in that picture.

They look ridiculous! :lol: Can anyone blame Hawkes for getting boozed up first??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back