CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Messer Fan finally got it to work!
And thank Perl for the BTS clip cool!

AWWWW Sophie looks like her father. :D
HA HA!!! And I thought she looked liked her mother!:lol: Either way she is a DOLL!!!

Last edited:
hey dunno if you know but spoiler tv has some new promo's kinda cool looks like a good christmas eppie.
Might even get a good danny-lindsay moment ;)

ps thank's for the pic link's and tube video's can't watch most of them but thanks x

AWWWW Sophie looks like her father. :D

I'll be interested to see if she got her dad's talent for acting. ;)
Me too. :D

Oh, and another thing, perhaps it's me and I haven't had enough coffee this morning, but doesn't Melina look pregnant in the second to the last picture? Maybe it's the way she's holding her hands on her waist???

Thanks for the pictures Messer Fan.

I'm afraid it's just the way she's holding her hand. But I'm no pro.. It would be absolutely adorable if she was to have another kid.. It would mean less screentime for Stella though, but it's all worth it I'd say..

Thanks for the vids, perlnoir! :D Oh man, Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Minillo are terrible! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the vids, perlnoir! :D Oh man, Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Minillo are terrible! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aaand that makes it official. That combined with the warm, fuzzy Very Special Christmas Episode complete with elf costumes means I'll be skipping it completely.

Vanessa Minillo and Kim Kardashian don't even make the promo so maybe their not a big part of the episode, I thought for sure Kim would make it on her name alone, but they dont so they might not be in a lot of the show. So that's good. Maybe Vanessa can act I've never seen her donig anything other than TRL, but I've seen Kim in some stuff and she can not act, so I hope she in like 2 scenes tops.

I wonder who is playing Santa do we know??

Aaand that makes it official. That combined with the warm, fuzzy Very Special Christmas Episode complete with elf costumes means I'll be skipping it completely.

I thought the idea of a christmas eppy was a great idea! :D But of course, you're allowed to have your own opinion (Or maybe not? joke joke... )

Ah so Mac decided that everyone should dress up and hand out presents. I think Flack got to be Santa.

It is possible the guest stars won't be a big part. With Ashlee Simpson she was barely in the episode, and I remember everyone was really worried about her and her husband being in it. But they really weren't in most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back