CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here we go - I gotta say, I'm always iffy about 'vampire' episodes. :shifty:
6.14 "Sanguine Love"

~ A young woman is found dead in the snow, her ear cut off. She was stabbed in the neck with some sort of small blade - whatever it was, it was deep enough to slice her carotid artery.

~ The victim, Pam, was a photographer. Stella and Flack use her latest photographs to follow her progress backwards from where she died in the park (presumably Central Park?) - they are able to locate her building. The doorman recognizes her - he says she went for a walk in the park every night, usually with her boyfriend. However, the boyfriend, Keith, wasn't with her the night she died.

~ The doorman also tells them that Pam might have been seeing an older man on the side - but when they ask Keith, he denies that Pam was seeing anyone else. He blames himself for her death because he wasn't with her when she was killed. When they ask why he wasn't there the night she died, he says it's because they got into an argument.

~ Pam had a scar on her wrist. Mac notices a similar scar on her father's wrist, as well as the wrist of a tattoo artist that is considered a suspect. However, the tattoo artist's alibi checks out, and his tattoo guns are not a match to the murder weapon. He doesn't offer Flack and Hawkes any information about the scar on his wrist.

~ Mac confronts Pam's father about the scars, and he gives them an important piece of information: the scar was made during a ceremony. He identifies the older man Pam had been seen with as Joseph, the head of a Haven in the city. The haven is a safe place for "vampires". Pam's father met Joseph when they were younger (because he himself is a "vampire"). When Pam moved to the city, he asked Joseph to keep an eye on her. It seems that Pam joined Joseph's Haven.

~ Pam's father describes the instrument used to make the cut on his (and his daughter's) wrist - it's an ankh with a thin blade. Danny and Flack go with some cops to raid Joseph's apartment, and they find him in the middle of a ceremony. They take the ankh blade to test it in case it's their murder weapon - and Danny finds Pam's missing ear in Joseph's freezer.​

Interesting--sounds like it could be cool. I share your trepidation about vampire episodes, but I can't wait to hear what Flack has to say about all of it! :lol: You know it will be funny. :D

It looks like there will be plenty of Flack, which is awesome. :)

(For those interested, I saw no sign of Adam, Lindsay or Sid - Sid might be there simply because they have a dead body and a cause of death to figure out. That's not to say Adam and/or Lindsay won't be there, but I thought I'd point out that I didn't see them. I think Danny was doing some computer stuff in the lab, so it makes me wonder if Adam, at least, will be MIA for this one. I guess we'll see. :))

Thanks for the promo Perlnoir. I think Lindsay might be here in the water but what's about Danny and Adam ??????
You may be right. Because Stella is wearing a dark blue shirt in the promo and the person in the water has a white shirt on and looks skinny - so I don't think it's Danny or Adam. But it could also be a dead person.

Last edited:
Oh wow. I just watched the promo for Death House. I so cant wait. Was it Mac or Flack who warned Stella bout that spiky thingy? Anyhow, I've actually got a so old fanfic a little like what this looks like, laying somewhere on my desk. (Before I started writing on the computer) I'm thrilled to say the least. No wonder they've been keeping so many secrets about the eppie.

"I'll shoot you if you say ladies first." Oh christ, I was laughing my rear end to pieces. Is it me, or does it look like some of the SMacked chemistry is back? DUring that scene anyhow. THe snippet we saw of it anyways. I'm looking forwards to this. THanks for sharing

Thanks for the promo Perlnoir. I think Lindsay might be here in the water but what's about Danny and Adam ??????
You may be right. Because Stella is wearing a dark blue shirt in the promo and the person in the water has a white shirt on and looks skinny - so I don't think it's Danny or Adam. But it could also be a dead person.

Hmm the more I look at it, the more I see this person having Lindsay's hairstyle at the very start of the shot. Could be interesting!
Then again...I could be reading into it to much!?

Really looking forward to this Ep. I think maybe because there have been no spoilers for it the excitements bumped up a level or two?

Hmm the more I look at it, the more I see this person having Lindsay's hairstyle at the very start of the shot. Could be interesting!
Then again...I could be reading into it to much!?

Really looking forward to this Ep. I think maybe because there have been no spoilers for it the excitements bumped up a level or two?

Isn't the dead person mumified? Admittedly there could be more than one corpse though. The person in the water looks female to me, and yes my first thought was that it had to be Lindsay as the only guest star is a black female. I'm actually more excited for this episode than I have been in a while - the joy of no spoilers!! I kinda wish I wasn't so weak willed and could go the rest of the time spoiler free :)

I am a complete geek....

But it's Lindsay, no?
Maybe the whole team are in the house? Even Sid (has he ever actually left the morgue to pick up a body?) and Adam.
Now that would be fun! :thumbsup:

It looks like a man to me, and way more blonde than Lindsay is. But maybe, who knows? It could be Sid--the hair kind of looks like his. There's a shot of the person's face where it really looks like it's a guy.

ETA: It could still be the dead guy. If he's non-speaking, he wouldn't be credited in the guest stars list.

It looks like a man to me, and way more blonde than Lindsay is. But maybe, who knows? It could be Sid--the hair kind of looks like his. There's a shot of the person's face where it really looks like it's a guy.

ETA: It could still be the dead guy. If he's non-speaking, he wouldn't be credited in the guest stars list.

I agree. Plus I think the person is too tall and skinny to be Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back