CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us are wondering why Ray gets the crossover despite being the newest team member...He's just a CSI 1, well 2 now.

I know i do not like at all the it looks like the focus of the cross-over will be Ray, i dont liek that Laurence hasn't even been on a full season yet, and yet he gets the cross-over. I'm really scared that we are just gonig to watch 3 Vegas episdoes and that sucks.

It's always possible that the other CSI actors wouldn't do a crossover - don't they have a strong dislike (hate is such a strong word) for the spinoffs?

do they? that must've passed me by! interesting...

Plus, I recall David Caruso talking about how he and Laurence spoke about doing a crossover right after Laurence joined CSI.

yeah i remember that too.

Or maybe it's just the fact that Laurence Fishburne is a big name actor and brings more buzz to a three-series crossover than the 'three-series crossover' does on its own. :)

and that also makes a lot of sense - if they do x-overs it has to be with the characters people recognise which, more often than not, are the lead characters/big names.

I read that too the crossover has been discussed by D Caruso and L fishburne they said it was a Caruso idea.

About Nick, I saw an Eads's interview about how the original CSI gave jobs for the others franchise crews and actors the way he said that what very condescending. This interview in Monte carlo a fews years ago made me think he has no respect for the work of Miami and New York so I will be very surprise to see him aggree to make a crossover. honestly I don't think he is the great actors he thinks he is....

^ ah, i never saw that. interesting spin, i can understand why he might be annoyed at the franchise expanding, it might seem like csi is somewhat his "baby", but it seems a little petty to keep dissing two popular (and good) shows just because he was there first...

i don't know if this was posted already, but here's a twitpic of eddie, a guy and nelly, tweeted by that guy in green. lol i don't know him. most probably it's for the 8th episode. maybe the other guy's playing deacon (casting call found up there). eddie's looking good! :p

http://twitpic.com/kqo9e

Originally Posted by csimania19:
i don't know if this was posted already, but here's a twitpic of eddie, a guy and nelly, tweeted by that guy in green. lol i don't know him. most probably it's for the 8th episode. maybe the other guy's playing deacon (casting call found up there). eddie's looking good! :p

That's the cutest pic I've seen of Eddie in a while:thumbsup: Thank you!

Originally Posted by Messers fan:
About Nick, I saw an Eads's interview about how the original CSI gave jobs for the others franchise crews and actors the way he said that what very condescending. This interview in Monte carlo a fews years ago made me think he has no respect for the work of Miami and New York so I will be very surprise to see him aggree to make a crossover. honestly I don't think he is the great actors he thinks he is....

I'm with *lisasimpson*, this seems really petty...and so contrary to my image of George Eads :( But it's just him, right? I mean, Catherine appeared in the Miami intro (wish they'd actually used her for the three-way crossover, too, because the reason Langston's being sent is not making much sense to me.. Why not at least send Greg, who's been there longer?).

I see what you mean Maya the moment I saw this interview I started to watch him with another way and I began to dislike him, even French press in a TV guide said he was everything except humble.

just putting it out there, but if you notice on Eddie's right side of his face, am I crazy or is that blood???

6.08 is the episode we know for sure that Nelly is in, and that's the one where Flack gets beat (beaten?) up - so I don't think you're crazy, he probably does have some 'blood' on his face. That picture was probably taken when they were filming the scene where Flack is at Terrence's apartment and the other guy (presumably the other actor pictured) shows up.

I see what you mean Maya the moment I saw this interview I started to watch him with another way and I began to dislike him, even French press in a TV guide said he was everything except humble.
Boy that is disappointing to hear I just recently started watching CSI and I like him but now after hearing this.... Besides I started watching NY first so he should be happy because it can go both ways.

just putting it out there, but if you notice on Eddie's right side of his face, am I crazy or is that blood???

No, you're not crazy, that's blood! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back