CSI:NY Season 6 in the UK

^ Elsie- hope you get to watch them.
Macslady- I also picked up on the fish and chips line. I always think of that as a proper English dish. Didnt realise they had it at the seaside elsewhere. And Long Island did look really nice. It was interesting to see them outside of NY for a bit.

Macslady- I also picked up on the fish and chips line. I always think of that as a proper English dish. Didnt realise they had it at the seaside elsewhere. And Long Island did look really nice. It was interesting to see them outside of NY for a bit.

I had fish and chips in Connecticut once. They were great! But I remember being really surprised at the time that Americans could possibly have fish and chips. :)

I have finally finished watching the season. I definitely need to rewatch some of it as I originally watched them whilst completely sleep deprived and genuinely can't remember seeing them. :lol:

The finale was worth watching for Shane Casey. :lol: How he found them at the lighthouse is bizarre, and especially with the luck of no one else being in there. Then in true horror film style he ranted to Danny for so long that it got dark and the police arrived. :lol: Then he, presumably (unless it's all a dream), survived that fall. Priceless.

Although the thing that got me (having recently had a baby) was that, when the baby cried, Danny woke up rather than Lindsay. My husband sleeps through every single night wake up, and usually believes that the baby has slept through when she has in fact woken twice! Danny truly must be a 'new man'. :lol:

I had fish and chips in Connecticut once. They were great! But I remember being really surprised at the time that Americans could possibly have fish and chips. :)

i've had fish'n'chips in the states as well but they don't do it properly! no newspaper! and no dousing everything with half a bottle of sarsons - honestly, they really need to learn from the masters, right?:lol::lol:

My husband sleeps through every single night wake up, and usually believes that the baby has slept through when she has in fact woken twice! Danny truly must be a 'new man'.

in that hideous orange jumper how could he be anything else? it was probably a super-jumper that allowed him to be attuned to all the baby's needs so he could jump in an help lindsay out without even needing to be asked. damn, much as the jumper was hideous, maybe every man should have one?!!?:lol:

The finale was worth watching for Shane Casey. :lol: How he found them at the lighthouse is bizarre, and especially with the luck of no one else being in there. Then in true horror film style he ranted to Danny for so long that it got dark and the police arrived. :lol: Then he, presumably (unless it's all a dream), survived that fall. Priceless.

I went to the seaside last weekend and had the most disappointing chips ever. :(

Yeah- thats true, it was light when Danny and Lindsay went up that lighthouse, yet by the time the helicopter came it was dark. It sure gets dark quick there :) All a bit mad really. (It would just top it all off if it was a dream or Danny inhaling too many chemicals in the lab:lol:)

Back