CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Cool pictures. Any SMACKED fans will like the first two on the second row for "Communication Breakdown". :)

The ones for "Prey" are all Stella, I think. I didn't know it was her episode. :confused: Not that I'd complain if it was. Stella episodes are always fun.

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Checking my LJ feeds I've just realized the promo Deb posted (thank you, honey!) is CBS promo, but there's also CTV promo, which is different and can be found here.

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Plenilunio, thanks for the picture!

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I notice Danny is wearing a wedding ring in the pics from 519! Thanks for posting those. :)

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Didnt see these posted here so I thought I would put them up.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ha ha Pleni YOU MADE MY DAY! :D

definitely now we are getting back to exactly what a Smacked fan want :subtle moments, tender, sweets :D Of course at some point we want the making out and Mac pinning Stella against the wall:devil: but i think we can wait...not too much longer:rolleyes: but we can wait;)
    They *know* we love those little touches when they are working:adore:

(Tciddaisc--how do you know we love those scenes? :D )

And 5.20 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PROFESSOR STELLA...if someday Stella must leave at least it will be nice she has this option :D (As i said inside that forum it will be great if she leaves CSI to have Mac's babies :D

Top---> a question on 5.17..are you sure it was completely written by Zachary? I felt a strong influence from Monsieur Peter Lenkov :D

Debbs :D

ps: THANKS Fruitbar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not surprise Norberto Barba is who will direct 5.22. He worked in the Army (Psychological Operations according to imdb)

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Gee, I don't know, Ghawazee, is it Stella's hand on Mac or the fact that their hands are nearly touching when they're on the ladder? :p (I'm trained to notice shippy stuff. It comes from my F/A obsession. :lol:)

I didn't notice the wedding ring until it was pointed out. I wasn't really looking that closely. It's definitely interesting. At least something about D/L is normal. Oh, wait, never mind, I think the ring is silver. :)lol:)

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

A lot of people get silver or white gold wedding bands, it's really not that uncommon. I never wear yellow gold so if I was to get married I'd go with white gold. Also, in the promos for Point of No Return he had on his wedding ring as well, it's not a sudden development in that episode.

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd get a platinum wedding ring. [/random]

I notice Michael Elgers is back in "Yahrzeit" - I think the spoilers indicated Danny having some trouble to do with him.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I was more joking about how in a lot of TV shows the rings are the stereotypical gold bands. My dad's ring is silver (granted, it's not the one he had when my parents got married, he got a new one so that his old one wouldn't break).

Heck, I certainly wanted to kick his ass... I wouldn't be surprised if Danny did something stupid concerning him. Is that where he chases a suspect without a vest?

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I thought that in next's week episode was when he went chasing after the guy when he forgot his vest, but I could be wrong.

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

You're right, the vest incident is in the next episode and Elgers comes back in 22.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting--I wonder what is going to happen with Elgers and Danny!

I also thought I noticed Danny going after a suspect without his vest in the CTV promo. He's wearing that white shirt again! White shirt = Danny in danger I guess. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.