CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I had a feeling when I heard it would be very heavy with Mac and Stella that it would be them separate from each other and not anything shippy or case related. I like when the two of them get paired of up with other characters. Danny/Stella, Stella/Hawkes, Stella/Flack, Mac/Danny, Mac/Danny/Don, Mac/Don, Mac/Hawkes are my favorites. Oh, and anytime Adam joins any of them. ;)

Yeah, Season 4 was the first actual cliffhanger which was also a two-parter. Another indication that they have no timelines since it was from May to September but it was still the same day. *sigh* Even 2x24 wasn't really a cliffhanger since we knew Flack would recover and I think he was back on the job three weeks later.

It sounds kinda naughty the way he says, "I get janked on the table, and it's a big mess!" :eek:

I went searching for the term 'janked' and I found what I think it is:

From here: 1. (v.) The state of being beaten up, drunk, or in any way not of sound mind. Often describing something with a decisively negative connotation.

Sounds like he gets beaten up. :(

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I was thinking "janked" was something dirty, too. It certainly sounds dirty! :lol: Sounds like this episode is going to have a lot of Adam--very cool. :D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sometimes i would like to be all wrong about my "hunchs":wtf: (it would be less heartbreaking to me):(

Electra: don't be sad! If Stella must solve the Greek storyline, Angell is the only one so far who has helped her;) and Melina has worked since she was a kid so i trust in her writing :D

I have said it before and i'm not dishonest. I don't dislike Lindsay unless she is part of the "DL fiasco crap":angryrazz:
    And i understand since Lindsay maybe won't have her family present she will have Stella. Probably their friendship never was developed as they should have:scream: but i guess never it's too late:rolleyes: Besides it's her first baby and with her fears...it's understable she will want to have another woman (in many current cultures a birth it's exclusive an act for, by and from women only where they preferred to be together because all of them need to understand what is going to happen to all of them. I have read about women from Morocco and it's fascinating)

Debbie :(

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. Top41

^Interesting point about Lindsay's family. Weren't we supposed to see them? And yet we've gotten no indication that we'll see them at all. I wonder if that's significant.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think what was said was that Lindsay would go to Montana when Anna was on maternity leave and we would at that time learn more about Lindsay's family. It never made sense to me how we'd learn about her family if she's not appearing on the show during that period of time. :wtf:

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Exactly. The fact we haven't had any casting spoilers for the 'Monroes' would suggest we won't see them which isn't too much of a surprise. Now, if casting spoilers for the finale appear with 'Monroes' in them, it's time to start worrying imo (or rejoicing depending on which way you look at it). :)

7. Top41

^Yeah, it will be interesting if they show up in the finale. I wonder if they'd fight Danny for custody of the baby if Lindsay did die. That could be another big storyline next season if Lindsay is the one who dies.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I should be studying English for my next examn but i guess posting in English could serve as well..*sigh*

*************EDITED******************* (i don't want to start a new war)

Btw i have been reading the French Forum and i wonder if Mac gets emotional because Ella is the victim hit by the car (I would be very sorry if that happens. I wanted her as a psycho but i guess that storyline would mean "Smacked" and i *know* we won't get Smacked :( NEVER

Also after that reading makes me think if Angell is who dies at the end

ps: Btw Carolyn opened an excellent thread weeks ago on "You must see, You miss..." inside the General Tv & Media forum and I posted there i hate when a character is killed as it happened in Silk Stalkings (They were the best friends, they were cops, they fall in love, got married, got pregnant and he was killed without knowing his child). Whether Lindsay or anybody else (from the Family) is killed i won't never like it (and i HATE DL but killing off a character is not a solution)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Regarding Lindsay's family - honestly, we can still find out things even if we don't see them onscreen. Danny could mention that he spoke to Lindsay on the phone and tell us something about her family in that conversation. Or Lindsay could say something about her family before she leaves to go see them. We might not learn a lot, but we could still find out a few things in the process of her taking time off.

(Like if Danny said her brothers were giving him a hard time, or that her parents are rich and want to help them out*, stuff like that - it reveals details without requiring them to cast characters or even show Lindsay in Montana.)

* Those are just theoretical examples, of course

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

As far as killing off a character,you know it was not part of the script...CSINY is doing rather well so "if it aint broke dont fix it"! So as sad as it will be if they do we can know it was the actor or actress choice and half to live with that. I mean they already went that route with Aiden but that is because Vanessa wanted out.....I really miss her by the way:(

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, you're leaving us? We miss you! Don't be so negative, love! I'm a professional shipper of those pairings TPTB will never right, so I know what it's like. I can give you some advice and comfort if you want. It may not seem easy, but I've learnt you still have your imagination and that's much better than a thousand scripts ;)

Lori, was it you who pointed out Lindsay could be the one out because of the sudden wedding? You have a point there. I don't like Lindsay or the way D/L has been handled. Fay is right about those little details. We don't need to see them kissing and cuddling all the time because that would be highly unprofessional -by the way, I'm one of the few people who actually liked Danny talking to her belly-, but we could have learnt some details about them, their relationship and their families. Something like "...no hit in AFIS. Oh, by the way, Linds, Mamma called again. She's inviting us to lunch on Saturday, but if you don't fancy, I'll just come up with something, mkay?" And no further mention, that's it. Anyway, I think it's a fault that's quite common to cop shows. Most of the times, cops live in a bubble, completely isolated from the rest of the world and many of them also have a tragic story behind their backs *sigh*

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni, you are a total sweetheart :)

Hours ago i deleted my hyphotesis on who is dying (before i visit the French Forum) and i do think (well i thought at least) it could be Lindsay.

The childbirth would be long and difficult. probably Lindsay will think she is going to die there so she will make Stella promise something related to the baby
    2 episodes later she becomes into a dead body. Danny would freak out, he will reject the baby, Mac will try to comfort him because he knows the experience of losing Claire. And Stella will have to take care of the baby until Danny goes back to his senses.
    When that happens my Stella will suffer a lot

Many hugs Pleni (thanks again for your kind words)

Debbie

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Where did you read that from?
    Debbie! Don't do this! I was not going to be here for a week and I almost missed it in one more hour. I don't know what happened.. I may not be wise enough to read all these spoilers but I have one thing in me that kept me going for so long.. and always will remain in me which is someday, I'm going to see Mac and Stella get together. Even if it's in FICTIONS or demanding touches and gazes.. they made me happy. People say, "you can dream". Please... :( Trust in Mac/Stella Family.. Don't let it go..:(

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine I adore you. You know that! {{{{{hugs to my Asian twin}}}}} I didn't read it nowhere.

who knows what writers have in their crazy minds? I would be surprised. They are doing such a good job i wouldn't believe it:wtf:
    well never mind.

I will be out of Stella and Mac thread for some days. I need to think but i love ALL people there. (Probably that was my problem in first place:wtf:

Don't worry baby. You know how my imagination runs:wtf: Eventually i will be back. Maybe on Thursday.

Take care and don't worry. trust in our fav couple.

Debbie

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

May I ask what this is about? Debbie dear GET HOME!!! You of all people know the "Head games" TPTB play! Dont let them get you down:(

Yes PLENI It was me. I just think the way they are "Throwing" eppies together like "A race againest time" makes me think Lindsey wants out because of her new child. I also thought it was kind of cute when Danny was talking to the baby, until it switched to Lindsey and she opened her mouth!:lol: I never had much of a problem with her untill this season she seems like a "know it all" and is "Wasted space" and not very interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.