CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

REED MIGHT COME BACK!!! so happy, i love the family stuff, they aren't just single people living in the labs, they actually have lives away from chemicals, crime, blood, and sid. although i would love to see sid's family, its been mentioned that he has an ex wife, a wife and 2 daughters, but will we ever get to see them. and hes creepy place hasn't been that creepy this year, make the damn csi's uncomfortable already!!! haha

and still mo mention of louie...is the guy dead or in witness protection!!

2. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

I know this thing would never ever happen, I still kinda wish that Danny would name the baby after Aiden. Coz face it, TPTB has shown us that Aiden has long been forgotten and it would be nice to show the viewers some background.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, but see that'd actually be funny. (If AB could pull off making it humor, not "I take insult that you think my name is Messer")

Ah, Flack/Angell. My lovely lovely ship. Please do not turn into D/L...

Yay, Reed! I like him. He's one of the few CSI kids that doesn't irritate me.

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well if that's the way they're going with Flack, I think I'll be switching off. Even the hotness that is Flack can't heat up Flack/Angell in my eyes.

5. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

I was wondering where Reed was this season......it was nice having someone there for Mac's family background since he doesnt really share much and it was good seeing him care about Reed.......

Flack/Angel I like too......

6. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

7. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

yo , alex, you noticed the 'hot moments' line up there? :drool:

ooookay, that's it...i'm freaking out again
    (breathing thru brown paper bag *huff* *huff*...)

oooh, and Reed. gorgeous Reed. haven't seem him after he was traumatized by the cabbie killer.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Reed is back GREAT! even if i have to wait until S6 (because i don't know if i am going to keep watching the show so it could possibly read some spoilers and then i could be back when he is)

I don't care if Flack and Angell make the "horizontal tango".
    Seriously.
    I love Don and i like Angell but their relationship is not solid yet. or they pretend to convince me they are madly in love as they did with DL????:wtf:

so my question is Why CANNOT they develope Smacked storyline. I am tired of nonsense and soapy storylines (you know what story i am talking about). I want a strong-long based relationship

It's almost an offense. I have wait FIVE years until i get some Smacked and suddenly when i thought the nightmare was over and they were going to start thinking on Smacked, they just create another ship to keep the same future as DL. I can imagine next year Angell will run off some clinic and Don will find out he is going to be a Daddy:rolleyes:

And Smacked????? it's clear they don't care about us:wtf: Only Melina let us know in the last CSI Magazine she knew many people want Stella and Mac together. It's dissapointing:wtf:

Also the fireman will be back in 5.15. Of course, we didn't know Stella had a date with him so far :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: and suddenly they go to a ball together???? and they are in the middle of the crime scene?:scream:

More minutes pass more i am convinced i need to stop watching the show. I am going nowhere:scream:

Debbie

10. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

When was this fireman on????dont remember lol

11. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

laurmarie, I think it's 5.15 or 5.17. I could be wrong about that, but I thought it was mentioned earlier in this thread (I could be dreaming that, you know!)

12. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Mr. Muscley Fireman was on at the begging of Turbulance. in the batting cages. He's good looking thats for sure. I wouldn't put it past Stella to go out with the guy, but i'm thinking more F.R.I.E.N.D.S type benefits, you know find a guy for the night, hey he's a friend he's good looking, how about a free(would it be free??) meal?

That's if they are at the benefit, that hasn't been made clear yet, i was just under the impression that it would be sinclaire and gillian there, the csi's get called in later...

Oh and please please please don't give up on CSI:NY we need the viewers, if viewers keep leaving they'll stop the show, then they won't be able to make their wrongs right. please please please stay with it. please. =)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I intend to stay with the show, certainly for as long as Gary, Eddie and Melina stay, which as far as I know will be a good long time. The romance stuff is annoying at times, and the ship I ship isn't getting much focus, but I still love the show for it's characters. NY is by far the best in terms of characterization and character-focused stories, IMO.
    I certainly don't want it to go away anytime soon, I'd love it to last another few years, with all the team intact.
    At least there have been mentions of a s6, which suggests the writers at least have that planned.

Seriously, though, if there's going to be an s6 will someone for the love of all that is good and holy tell us what happened to Louie? Marty Pino's coming back for an ep, and we still, after 3 years, don't know what happened to Louie?

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

From CSI Blogspot

Lots of Gillian and Adam. Stella is a whitness so i don't believe she will lead the investigation :)

OMG Gturuturu :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: in the okmagazine it was said he will romance her:wtf: and there will be flames:scream: If they have sex i am going to vomit:wtf:

The Smacked Family cheered me up a lot but i keep my opinion on this ;)

Debbie

15. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Oh, yay, more "hot moments". Just what I wanted. I think one more "hot moment" between Flack and Angell will be my last moment of watching CSI:NY. For God's sake.

Does anyone else remember when this show boasted good writing and interesting characters rather than relying on stunt casting and cheap hookups to manufacture predictable drama?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.