CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

He's asked to fire someone, but it's unclear if it's Stella or someone else. Some people think it sounds like it could be Adam, but again, that's not definite.

2. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

3. jolein

jolein Pathologist

I don`t think that any D/L storyline will overshadow Mac or Stella,simply seeing that they are the 2 leading characters or atleast that is what it looks like.
    Only thing I don`t see is them hooking up and frankly I wouldn`t want to but that is my opinion.

Anyways,I love to see a good argument between Mac and Stella because it showed the passion they both have for their job and for the team as family.
    I do wonder if the others will find out that Mac is suppose to fire someone cause I can only imagine what a stress it will bring.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I definitely agree with this. Gary and Melina are the 'stars' of the show, and as such I fully expect that we will always see great storylines for them both. I really do expect the D/L storyline to be the focus for a while, but ultimately I think it will play out in the background, with other things coming to the fore. Yes, the spoilers do look to be focusing on D/L right now, but it is the big storyline of the moment. It would be weird if it wasn't the main focus. :lol:

I'm looking forward to this storyline. I think it could be interesting. I wonder how long it will play out for, I can't remember if it's a story arc or just one episode? Does anyone know?

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

See now I like that idea, can you imagine the stress on Mac if it gets out to the whole lab.

As for Stella and Mac arguing, my fav scene is still Officer Blue when she slams the rifle down on his desk. I would love to see some tension, I love watching them together. This could be really interesting.

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I agree that I don't think the D/L storyline will overshadow the show (the board's maybe, but the show? No.) :)

I too am really looking forward to some sparks between Stella and Mac, I think it'll give an interesting insight into how they view the team and how they relate to each other under that sort of management pressure.

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'd definitely like to see Mac and Stella butt heads. they're both thick headed and determined, that's why the scene in "Officer Blue" was so good when Stella put the gun on Mac's desk, they wanted to get the bullet but in different ways and they were stubborn about it.

it's good to see a major character lose their cool sometimes it shows they're human. Mac is usually really chill so to see him get a little pissy is interesting.

8. dd24

dd24 Victim

Congrats to Anna on her 2nd baby. I am so excited that they are finally going to make Lindsay and Danny's relationship more serious, I can't wait until Nov.26. I hope that they end up making it official and I hope Rikki doesn't ruin it. When is Rikki returning, what episdoe?

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well, it doesn't get much more serious than a baby! :lol:

We don't know when she's returning at the moment. It isn't by the time #509 airs though, so it must be at some point later in the season. I don't personally think that Rikki will be back to 'ruin' it, and Pam Veasey suggested to Ausiello that Rikki would be happy for Danny, so we'll have to wait and see. Here's what Veasey said to Ausiello:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I understand the good will of trying to convince me this won't affect Mac and Stella's storylines. The thruth is it does in my opinion. There were hints at the end of Season 4 a new level on their relationship was being developed. I'm not saying ROMANCE, just a new level. You have to watch their behaviours after and before RND to know something good was happening. Again, not sex or romance, just a subtle feeling.
    I don't think that closeness will be kept at this point. Actually, for what i have watched (Almost first two episodes) producers "cooled down" again any attemp of closeness between them, it doesn't matter how much i want to think it's not in that way.
    I guess writers will have their hands full of over dramatic scenes for DL because they also want to convince me in these episodes DL is canon (I was laughing so hard when i read DL was a similar thing to GSR). The worst part some fans believed that

I hate this storyline. I don't have interest at all in Danny and Lindsay playing house and with soap opera scenes. I want all the good Season 5 was promising me: good storylines for Donnie, Sid, Sheldon, Adam and with great adition to the show of Samantha Flack.

And of course, the best of the best for the main lead characters: Mac and Stella who are also my fav characters. Heck! since "Officer Blue" i can't see a good storyline between those two together!

And Officer Blue was interesting from the beginning to the end, from head to toe

Debbie

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  11. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I do hope that I do not step on anybody's toes, being I'm still new to this fandom of CSI. I have watched a few eppies here and there, and I am not to paticular fond of the idea of L getting preggers. Only because the last few episodes I have caught she's either crying about Danny not doing something, or whinning that he did do something....I'm not trying to mock the DL shippers, this is just an observation I have made a few times.

Sometimes what is annoying with tv shows they just pinpoint on one shipper and completely forget about other ships. I guess I'll have to wait till it plays out...I'll probably just ignore it and just get happy when they show Flack

which I am hoping for more good spoilers about him (grins)

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

And that's a really good observation--and the reason why so many of us think she's little more than a love interest character who unfortunately had a place in the main credits. Really, all she is is Danny's whiny maybe girlfriend.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I read a spoiler that it was Stella but unfortunately I don't know the source.

What do we know about the 5.6 fight? And why do we think they keep cooling it down instead of going ahead with Smacked? Because they don't think it would be IC for Mac to fool around with an employee? That makes sense. And are they afraid of a repeat of the backlash from GSR?

BTW how did Turblence go from ep 3 to ep 2?

14. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

from Ausiello:

CSI: NY has collared LC's arch nemesis Kristin Cavallari for a major guest turn. The aspiring actress will play an up-and-coming handbag designer who presumably finds herself involved in a criminal investigation in an early '09 episode.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The original spoiler said it was Stella - I think we're only unsure now because when Gary and Melina did that little interview, they made it sound more ambiguous who it would be.

I don't think there's any confirmation that it's 5.06 or that it's a fight - I believe it just looked like some of the promo pictures for 5.06 seemed to come from the scene in the clip about someone being cut (the budget thing), where it looked like Mac and Stella were possibly arguing.

So basically, it's all up in the air. :lol:

As for Mac/Stella - didn't Melina herself say that wouldn't happen, at least not for a very long time? So I don't think it's a case of cooling down as being a case of just not happening at all right now.

It didn't - remember, "Page Turner" was 5.02. :)

I believe that that goes with 5.11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.