CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlemegs

littlemegs Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

you know mac is firing someone ( maybe )

well maybe he has to cut lindsay as this would help her go away on pregnancy leave

2. jolein

jolein Pathologist

Maybe because I don`t ship Stella/Mac but I still fail to see how Danny/Lindsay who are not the leading cast are gonna overshadow Mac and Stella who are suppose to be the lead cast.
    PLus Gary Sinis is one of the producers as well,I doubt the writers would whove Mac completly out of the way to put D/L in the foreground.
    Yes,D/L generate a lot of talk and speculating,but overtaking the lead characters? I doubt that very much.
    I also side with Fay on this one,plus in a dutch interview Gary has said that Mac would think twice about having a romantic relationship with Stella because of their strong friendship.

Moving on,some guest stars make me stratch my head in wonder,sometimes because I wonder if they are good but most of the time because I don`t know them.
    Either that is because i`m dutch or and that is more likely because I don`t watch that much tv:p:lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

The DL octupus has already done that in Season 3. And it affected not only Mac and Stella. I'm talking about them because they are my favs. As long as writers develop unexistent relationships as "The relationship" instead of keeping the continuity to previous storylines and give "Under spoltlights" episodes for one of my leads at least (I'm talking about Stella. She only had one episode last season)

And meanwhile they decide to waste their time writing a nonsense story for the Horror Octupus, writers and producers won't give a chance to a couple who DO have chemistry (Even Non shippers admit it). The only excuse is "They don't want to ruin their friendship"

Ha! AT least it would be a REAL relationship. Not something pruducers want us to believe.

Regarding Gary saying that on that German interview, well i'm not surprise. It's not the first time a co producer doesn't want to compromise his position saying "Well it will never happen" or "It will happen eventually". I do understand Gary in special because he is the main actor as well.

BTW It would be very weird if he would be left "out of the way" He is a co producers. Melina is NOT. SO i hope more of her this season

And i really hope Stella's job is in danger despite of Melina and Gary were both ambiguous. And i expect A BIG ARGUE. They are so interesting together and it would be more interesting to watch how they can handle WITHOUT each other for a while

Again i want Officer Blue back!

Debbie

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Whats a romantic relationship WITHOUT friendship? C'Mon Gary/Mac dont be scared Stella will help ya!!!

5. jolein

jolein Pathologist

Last time I checked the netherlands and germany are still seperate countries.

Which is a good excuse cause I rather see a good friendship then a romantic relationship between them.
    Besides,having a good friendship doesn`t mean that they have a healthy relationship,but that is for a different thread.

Moving on.
    The new episode looks promising and I hope we get some nice banter between Danny and Flack.Is it a one case episode?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

If you're asking about 5.04 then it definitely does look interesting. I'm really, really looking forward to this one. In fact, I'm worried that I'm too excited about it and will end up disappointed. :lol:

It's been a while since I looked at the spoilers for it, but I do believe that Danny and Flack might have some scenes together, and there should be some fun banter all round, if the original spoilers are anything to go by. I'm pretty sure it's a one case episode, with some interesting stuff for Hawkes. :)

7. jolein

jolein Pathologist

That is the one I mean.
    Ah,it has Danny/Flack scenes,that should make it good:lol:

Thanks for the info,Elsie:)
    I suspect Danny and Flack have some wiseass comments and I can see Hawkes being all serious about those dolls:lol:

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I'm sure at some point during the episode they'll make some jokes about the dolls. :lol:

lilou just posted this Melina interview in the Stella/Melina thread. It's got a small clip of NY at the beginning, and from looking at the spoiler pictures I think it's probably from the next episode. It's only a really short bit, but Adam's cute, so I thought I'd post it. :lol: There isn't anything else spoilery in the interview, but it's a lovely interview. :)

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

^^^ Dear god, he nearly had her eye out. :lol: Fantastic interview, Melina is great. :)

10. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I'm afraid to ask, but what was he poking at her eye with?:D

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Just his finger. He was ridding her of a fallen eye lash, but he's Adam so he had to be a freak about it. :lol:

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Awww.... that scene was cute. :) That's slightly bold of Adam... haha. :D Cute interview. :)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, a bit of awkward kind-flirtiness (in Adam's own way, of course) leading up to him asking her out on the Brooklyn bridge, maybe? (If that's what happens later in the season or whenever, I mean.) We'll see.

(If that is indeed from the next episode, then yay - the spoilers didn't indicate whether or not Adam would be there, and I assumed he wouldn't be. :))

I'm definitely looking forward to the Sheldon stuff in this episode. *rubs hands together eagerly*

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

When was the interview? Can a person see it somewhere?

Has anyone come across the preview for the next show?

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Just saw the promo for the next episode, it looks interesting. It was just on CBS about 10 minutes ago. There was a funny scene with Adam and another with Flack and Danny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.