CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. jendai

jendai Victim

Cheers guys, now I can unwrap all my new 2008 calenders and start counting down my days! I've tried not to read too many spoilers on this site, but I'm eager to see the new opening credits everyone was talking about.

2. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I got my Sky magazine today, and the announcement that CSI NY will screen in January...and it has that picture. This is one copy that will not be going directly into the recycling bin... :D :D :D

*Happy dance..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:*

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oh this is all good news! I've not had any TV for the last couple of weeks so I haven't seen any adverts for the new season, I'll have to look out for them. *is excited* :D January 15th is a couple of weeks sooner than I thought the new season would air, I can't wait. :)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I can not wait for January 15th- I'm so gla that it's going to be on a Tuesday :D

5. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Well, woo freakin' hoo...........Oh boy, that's a great week for me..first NY on Tuesday, then brand new Torchwood on Wednesday and my birthday on Friday.....happy days

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

That is such good news if its a Tuesday... much prefer it as i dont go out tuesday nights because of Uni on Wednesday at 9. Saturdays there is always the chance could miss it.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

ok after coming on here I made my own little Promo :D >>>Click Me<<<

And just because i'm sorting out my photobucket...Here's a pic I did when Season 4 began in the US....

[​IMG]

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ Great pic Nat. :lol:

I was just wondering if anyone else has found info on the air date for season 4? I can't find it, and I can't find the 15th mentioned anywhere? Shane, where did you find the air date for the UK?

I got a copy of the Radio Times today and on Tuesday Jan 8th the new season of CSI LV starts at 9pm followed by the usual repeat of Miami straight after. So I have a feeling that the new NY season will probably air on the Saturday after (12th) or even the week after that, but not on a Tuesday night... Unfortunately there are no listings for the Saturday yet so I can't check.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Maybe it will be the 12th then. Like you, I don't think they'll be doing NY on a Tuesday night if new LV and the Miami reruns are scheduled for then. That's a shame, as Tuesday is a better viewing night. Oh well. I'm just happy we're getting s4 in January rather than Feb/March which is when I thought we were going to get it. If you keep an eye on channel 5's website, maybe they will put it on there. Their tv listings page generally lists shows about two weeks in advance. I just checked, and at the moment it goes up to Fri Jan 11th, so if you check next week it should have listings for the 12th Jan.

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

just got my TV mag which starts on the 5/1/08 csi LV starts on the 8/1/08 with re-runs of Miami so i would think NY will start on the 12/1/08 hope that helps everyone.The Tv mags for listings from the 12 are usual on sale about 4 days before so they should in the shpos on the 8/1/08

11. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Just been on channel 5's site for the listings.......

CSI New York will air at 9.10pm on saturday 12th Jan.....it looks like a case of here they go again messing around with the start times..9.10..best to be keeping our eyes open weekly methinks.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I hate it when they mess with the start times of NY. :mad:

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, my Saturday night will be back to normal. :lol: As long as it starts sometime around 9pm I'll be OK. I'm glad it's starting so soon, only a couple of weeks to go, it's just a shame that there isn't a full season to air. :(

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

its all because of the news.

Pity its not on Tuesdays but I can cope with a Saturday and mates all back at uni so i won't be going out.

15. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

I don't mind when it's on - just as long as it's ON!!! :D :D :D