CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Hey! How come Danny wasn't in those still shots?? *pouts*

Come to think of it I don't think Flack was either.....

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I shall mourn the loss of the tiny giggle I received every time I saw our favorite typo. *sigh*

But yay for AJ being added to the reg list--hopefully this means we won't get any more Adam-free episodes like we did this week. *pout*

Anyway, moving on to the Second Life thing...

Adam is such a dork. :lol:

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Did any one think that Drew Mr. Creepy Stalker Man was way too obvious as a Frankie 2.0?? I'm wondering if TPTB think they're being all sneaky by having him start out looking creepy to (AWESOME PLOT TWIST) have him be all normal and stuff. As stupid as it is to make this dude another Frankie, it's even more stupid to have it be blatantly obvious from the first scene that he's another Frankie. I try not to give TPTB too much credit, but I really hope they're not that simplistic.

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

That would be interesting twist if it turned out he was actually normal. I'm hoping he isn't a carbon copy of Frankie. Maybe if he isn't normal, he is Mac's stalker trying to get information about Mac or get one of his Friends. That would be better than another Frankie.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link and caps for episode 3. Can't wait for next week's episode. :)

It would be pretty interesting if Drew the Stalker would turn out to be normal. Stella is such a magnet for creepy men. Ugh! It's like, 'Please! Just give the girl a break!' I just read an interview with Melina saying that Drew is pursuing Stella with a vengeance and it ends up affecting more than just Stella. You can find the interview here.

7. PerfectAnomaly

That interview with Melina doesn't give me much hope that Drew will be anything other than Mr. Creepy Stalker Man Who Could End Up Being Mac's 3:33 Caller.

Damn.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love that new promo Flack and Stella look good!!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oh yeah, Flack looks pretty hot in the promo video, and Stella doesn't look bad either. I quite like the whole action spy/secret agent type thing (and Flack being the hero of course). Although the bit where (I assume it's Devon) says 'I think spies are sexy', just makes me laugh. :lol: It's cheesy but I'm sure Flack likes the flattery.

You know, I have a feeling that he could be the same guy. Which would mean that presumably the end of both storylines will be in Train to Nowhere.

What ever will they do for the second half of the season after all this action? :lol:

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Easy. Get a certain CSI and a certain homicide detective doing teh nasteh. You'd be amazed how exciting teh manlovin' can remain even after months and months. :p :devil: :lol:

But seriously, if this Drew guy turns out to be the 3:33 caller as well, I ... do not see the connection. Unless this Drew guy thinks Mac's Stella's secret boyfriend or something. Oh my. Now that will be an interesting twist.

11. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I know I shouldn't be reading spoilers. All it ever does is make me angry. I also know I should wait until the episode actually airs before I pass judgement, but all this business with Mac's 333 caller and Drew are making me very nervous.

I had the same thought, that maybe TPTB were being so obvious about Drew's creepiness to reveal in a "surprise twist" that he's actually normal. After reading Melina's interview, I'm no longer so sure.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

The speculation about creepy stalker Drew as the one behind Mac's 3:33 calls would be too fantastic...not fantastic as amazing but fantastic as in a fantasy. It would just be too contrived to be so. I hope TPTB don't take that road. Anyway, that's just me. Poor Stella, such a magnet for creepy, stalker men.

13. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

Oh Stella why oh why does this happen to her!

This might be way off but could this "Drew" guy be possibly related to "Frankie" maybe a brother or cousin I mean the whole vengence thing for killing Frankie.... just my view anyway. What do think?

14. PerfectAnomaly

If Drew turns out to be the 3:33 caller, Frankie 2.0, or a relative out for vengeance, I'll scream. Hopefully they'll be less obvious and go for something more creative than that.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^ditto. I'm hoping that neither option surfaces, but we've been so let down in the past, that I hardly dare hope!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.