CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I saw Flack but I didn't see Ollie so I was thinking Rikki was after Danny. :eek:

It looks like Flack's talking to Danny at the precinct but it's hard to say. The most important thing is that Flack talks to Danny. :D Flack's voice sounds so sweet and caring when he's talking to Danny.

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

OMG, 1CSIMfan, thank you so much for the promo!

^ Yeah, I melted when I heard Flack's gentle voice... Their friendship is one of my favorite things about the show, hands down. :D

I see Ollie behind Danny too. It looks like they're in an alley or something? *bites nails* I can't wait to see what exactly happened that led to that scene... Argh!

I'm glad that TPTB got Ollie and Rikki to come back for another episode, instead of dealing with the issue by just mentioning them in passing. :D Good move, writers!

3. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 1CSIMfan, for posting the promo! I have been waiting to see it ever since the chatter started about how good it was and, it did not disappoint.

You can see Ollie behind Danny but he seems farther in the distance. I'm also looking forward to the talk between Danny and Flack.

4. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I saw Flack behind Ricki, I wonder what will happen and if the gunshot was Don or if it was Ricki... ooooooo lol
    Thanks so much for posting!!!

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

Thanks Soooooo much 1CSIMFAN for posting the promo I've been looking for it since last week. ;)

6. mandmforever

mandmforever Civilian

yeah thank you so much 1csimfan for the promo!!!!!!!!
    so happy now:) and thanks for the welcome Top41

7. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I'm not sure where to post this comment AND I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this before so apologies but....

We're just getting the most recent series of CSI Las Vegas here in the UK and in last night's episode both Sarah and Grisson are in deep shit because their relationship has been discovered. According to the nasty guy who's investigating and according to CSI regulations, members of the same forensic team aren't allowed to form relationships.

Hello? Danny and Lindsay??? What's going on here?

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^Yeah, seriously--on Miami, wasn't there a big stink about Calleigh and Jake because they couldn't date if they were working together, or they couldn't work together if they were dating? :rolleyes:

Those rules make logical sense, but this is Danny and Lindsay we're talking about here. (I can also cite Mac/Peyton as a case of 'shouldn't that cause problems?', but they're over and I don't want to bother since it's not going to affect upcoming storylines.)

9. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Ah yes of course I forgot *slaps forehead*. How could I be so stupid as to think reason and logic could possibly apply to TV's most unlikely/unbelievable couple.... :lol: :lol:

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ hey who says they are a couple there's no evidence of it they are just two ships passing in the dark. LOL! There's more love between Flack and Danny than DL.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The rules might be different in Las Vegas and Miami. Personally, I think it's kind of dumb to say two colleagues can't date in a workplace environment. People are human, and what they do outside of work is their business--as long as they don't bring it into the office, which to their credit, Danny and Lindsay haven't. Mac seemed to know there was something between them in "Child's Play," and I liked that his reaction was just...a non-reaction. It's their business.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I hated the storylines in Vegas and Miami where it was "against the rules" to date. Urgh.

One week to 413! :D

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

^^ I was going to reply to this earlier and say the same, a lot of relationships start at work and as long as its kept personal there isnt a huge problem.

I'm getting really bad withrawal from not seeing the new stuff its a relief that s4 has started in the UK now because I can rewatch and go oooh that happened.

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

CSI: NY - Episode 4.14 - Playing with Matches - Press Release

WHEN A DROWNING VICTIM SPILLS OUT OF A SELF-CLEANING PUBLIC RESTROOM IT FIRST LOOKS LIKE A FREAK ACCIDENT BUT THE CSIs SOON DISCOVER IT WAS FOUL PLAY, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6

"Playing With Matches" - A drowning victim falls out of a self-cleaning restroom and what first looks like a freak accident turns into foul play and the CSIs must investigate the hows and whys of the case, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Feb. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
    Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise
    Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
    Danny Messer. ................. Carmine Giovinazzo
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
    Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
    Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
    Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

RECURRING
    Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST
    Det. Jessica Angell............ Emmanuelle Vaugier
    Kendall Novack.............................. Bess Wohl
    Mercury................................. Jason Chambers
    Concrete Cowgirl/Sandra.............. Nicole Lenz
    Seth Riggins..................................... Reid Scott
    Vinnie Parson................................ Aaron Behr
    Attorney......................................... Brad Graiff
    John Szabo........................... Christopher Bello

Written by: Bill Haynes
    Directed by: Christine Moore

Source: CBS

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

The difference between Danny/Lindsey and Grissom/Sarah, was that Grissom was Sarah's supervisor. Danny and Lindsey are both on the same level, job wise i.e. neither of them is the boss, so there's not that same issue.

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, you're right...If I recall correctly I believe that Ecklie (?) even said something about Grissom, being Sarah's superior and that they could not work the same shift, or something like that :confused:

And there has, unfortunately, not been any confirmation yet ;), that anyone knows about D/L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.