CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

2. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Who do you think was shouting for Stella and Lindsey to get out??
    Was it Flack?

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I thought it was Danny originaly but then when I paused it I think it was Flack, right? Anyway if mac, danny and Hawkes are on one case and Stella, Lindsay and Flack on the other (is that right, its late here :)) it makes sense for it to be Flack!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If the spoilers weren't changed (and I don't think they were), it's Flack.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

After watching 'Child's Play' it got me thinking about the spoilers for 413 (Family Ties). In the original spoilers for it Danny seemed disappointed when Lindsay turned up at his door and he was expecting/hoping for it to be someone else. Having now seen Child's Play I think he is definitely hoping it will be Rikki at his door. I thought that in the last scene of Child's Play Danny obviously looked distraught but he also looked like he really wanted things to be OK for Rikki, and she couldn't face him. Unfortunately the spoilers don't suggest that Rikki is due to appear in any of the remaining episodes.

So what do you think? Is Danny hoping Rikki will be the one at his door?

6. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Elsie, that's exactly what I figured too, is that it's Rikki who Danny is hoping to show up at his door, so he can make peace with her (assuming they hadn't completely yet, by that ep).

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I have to agree with you. We don't know yet what Rikki thinks of Danny in the face of the death of her son, and she may be grieving too much to face him. He's probably just waiting for her to come to him and Lindsay shows up instead.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I really hope it is Rikki. I think most parents would lay at least some of the blame on Danny in that situation and I think most people in Danny's situation would blame themselves and expect blame from the parent. Most people in Danny's situation would want/need some form of absolution from the parent as well. As much as I want to see Louie again, it being Rikki he's hoping to see makes a whole lot more sense in the context of the story line.

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

After seeing Child's Play, I also think it's Rikki. However, it kinda makes me sad because I know the spoilers for that scene and if it's Rikki, it means that Danny hasn't been able to make peace with her even in episode 13. :( Yep, looks like the Danny angst is gonna go on for some time.

10. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Stella is the best-dressed CSI ever! :)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's probably Rikki, but given that Flack is going to pretty much search high and low for Danny in the ep, there's a chance it's Flack. Flack is the one person Danny seems comfortable talking to when he's upset or in trouble, and well, he certainly is probably feeling a lot of guilt over Ruben's death.

That being said, I'd love to see Rikki again and see how she and Danny interact in the aftermath of Ruben's death. Are we sure she's not in the cast list for 413???

12. Faylinn

I haven't looked closely at the spoilers, so I don't know if she's in 4.13. IMDb has her listed in "Happily Ever After" (4.12), but she's not listed in the press release, which I just snagged from the Futon Critic:

THE LIST OF SUSPECTS IS ENDLESS WHEN A DESPISED HOTEL OWNER IS FOUND MURDERED, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 19 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Happily Never After" - Mac and the team investigate when a much-hated hotel owner is found buried beneath a New York ice sculpture, and a school bus driver accidentally hits a woman walking down the highway in her nightgown, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Dec. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
    Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
    Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
    Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill
    Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
    Adam Ross: AJ Buckley

RECURRING

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy

GUEST CAST

Det. Jessica Angell: Emmanuelle Vaugier
    Dave: Ryan Adams
    Halie: Ahna O'Reilly
    Fiona Chisolm: Hannah Sussman
    Phoebe Wright: Leah Rachel
    Bus Driver: Tony Donno
    Tina Connor: Katie Carr
    Hayden Green: Matt Battaglia
    Michael Wright: Joshua Lebar
    Bryce Arnett: Cole Williams
    Felix Hester: Robert Cicchini
    Trevor Bennet: Kevin G. Schmidt

Written by: Daniele Nathanson & Noah Nelson

Directed by: Marshall Adams

RATING: To Be Announced

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OOoh, she's listed in 412 in IMDb? Well, maybe she's only in it for a minute or she's supposed to be a surprise, and that's why she's not in the press release. Here's hoping, though IMDb isn't always accurate...

14. Faylinn

Yeah, IMDb has the little question marks by it, so...maybe they filmed a scene and cut it or decided to save it for 13? I dunno, I guess we'll see on Wednesday. :p

ETA: Or--would they have to credit her in the press release if they used flashbacks or anything from 4.11 in 4.12?

15. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

You know, the only scene in a CSI series that actually made me cry was in "A Bullet Runs Through It" (if that's correct, I'm not so good with episode titles) from Vegas. It was during the final scene, when Brass shows up at the memorial for the cop he shot, and is being given all those nasty, accusatory, "I can't believe you came" looks. Then he sees the widow and approaches her, with a look that I imagine you might see on the face of a criminal heading for his execution. But instead of blaming him, she hugs him, showing that she understood it was not his fault. That scene just gets me every time. I don't think Brass expected to be forgiven by her either. So, would Danny expect to be forgiven by Rikki? I have no idea who he would be expecting, but I'm just not sure it makes sense that it be her. Perhaps Flack...

In any event, a scene where she does let him know she doesn't blame him could be a powerful one, just as the scene in Vegas was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.