CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

It's been posted. It is immortal.

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Bahahaha, it's just a matter of time, ladies. :devil:

Now that what's said is said, I can't wait for the strike to be over! :devil: :devil: :devil:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Who's hoping for a hot, sweaty, shirtless basketball scene? Continuity and sexy guys. I mean, c'mon, how can you say no? Sheldon and Adam can join in and they can play two-on-two (Danny and Adam vs Flack and Hawkes, yes? :devil:), and then Sid can walk by and pull some crazy slam-dunk move in slo-mo on his way somewhere else, and the other guys can just stare after him in awe. :lol:

I like this idea. *sends psychic vibes to the writers* ;)

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

YES!!! That's a perfect scenario. I loves it. :D :cool:

5. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^OMG! Is the word "shirtless" really what I've just read?

*me going back to see if what I read is really what I read*

Ok, so, if a writter wants a shirtless Danny/Flack , who am I to go againts his will? My point is, "go ahead, writter in question!" :D

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think the writer wants to please the fans more than wants to see it himself, but hey, however it happens, I'm good with it. :cool: :lol:

Personally, I'd prefer a little one-on-one action on the court between Danny and Flack (sorry, Fay and PA! :eek: ). Bonus if we saw them showering afterwards... :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, I was just trying to spread the love--you know, get all of the ladies an eyeful of their preferred flavor of man-candy. *whistles innocently* Ultimately, I want slo-mo of Danny and Flack trying to get past each other...:devil:

A shower scene would just be the icing on the cake, wouldn't it? :lol: Y'all have been asking for that since before I even joined the board. :p

8. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

^How 'bout Mac?

I think Sid should join...that's three on three! hahaha!

9. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

You know what would make all that "man-candy" so much better?... The promo for this weeks episode :lol:

10. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I second that!! =] One of the terrible disadvantages of having to watch the show the next day on Innertube is that i dont get the previews of episodes coming up =[

I'm home for break now though, so im definately watching Child's Play on time this week =] But i'd love a promo....

11. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Someone over here posted the link for this weeks promo, which is here.

It's like finding the Holy Grail, finally. Whoever uploaded that, thank you.

No thanks to you CTV.

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

So is this week going to be the last new episode until January then?

13. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

WOOT! Finally!!! Yeah, thanks so much to whoever uploaded the clip. *bows* TWO MORE DAYS! :D

I have no idea what Danny was saying when he's standing over Ruben's body, the voiceover/music/other voices were drowining him out.

Ruben's mom looks pretty. [/shallow]

Oooh, I felt a tingle down my spine when Flack was yelling for Stella and Lindsay to get out. Are we gonna see Super!Flack in action? Heeh.

Btw, Didn't Eddie mention in his CSIFiles interview that his stunt double made him look like a ninja in one of the upcoming episodes? Did he say which episode it was?

EDIT: I just re-read the interview, he wasn't clear about which episode it was, hehe. He did say this about Episode 11 though.

CSI Files: Are there any times in episodes you've filmed recently that you've ad-libbed?

Cahill: There was one we shot we shot the other night which first comes to me. There's a scene where I come into a guy's apartment who we traced back to the crime scene. There was an explosion at the crime scene and as a result, his hearing is impaired. So I'm behind him with my gun trained on him, giving him the whole, "NYPD! NYPD!" And I'm walking up to him and walking up to him and finally I'm like, "Can you hear me?" and I tap him and he jumps up and spins around and he's like, "I'm sorry! I can't hear anything!" And I won't tell you what I did, but there's a moment after that that was born in the moment.

I would really love to see what he actually said and did in that scene. The next two days are going to feel like two years, man...

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, great promo. :D I'm really excited for 'Child's Play'. Super!Flack is hot and I'm absolutely sure that Carmine will play emotional, grief-stricken Danny perfectly.

Excellent reminder about the ad libbing from Eddie as well. I'll definitely be looking out for that. :)

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

soo happy someones uploaded it, just so annoyed that I won't be able to watch it till Friday. :(

Superflack is always a great site to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.